training days

a dream that comes to reality

 

this chapter is quite boring but still you should read this :)) sorry please bare with me in writing my first fanfic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I won and become a cube trainee my life completely change, not only that I look much better now than before. After 3 months of being a cube trainee the management treats me quite differently. Even though im a cube trainee I often practiced alone. Although there are times that I practiced with my fellow trainee I never had a chance to be clo9se to them or get to know them. This past few months was the most hard and un enjoyed part of my life. I do the same routine every single day like eat, sleep, train and study.

IF ONLY I CAN SEE THEM ONCE AGAIN IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT.

I am on my way to exercise manager ma call me on my phone:

“yoboseo?” I said

“-------ssi. Where are you?” –manager ma

“im on my way to the gym wae?”

“Before you go there come to the president’s office first he has something to tell you”

“mwoyo?”

“Just go now arasseo?”

“neh”

And so I went to the president’s office.

“anyong- hasseyo.” I said

“Oh youre here great come have a seat I have something to tell you” he said

“What is it?”

“As you know B2st are in a world tour for these past few months and now they are coming back to korea”

“mwoyo? When?” I was full of excitement when I heard the big news

“About two weeks from now”

“chincha?” I literally froze.

“neh. And as for you, you better start composing some lyrics because im planning to debut you within 9 months from now”

“Huh? 9 months? Isn’t it too early? I mean I just started training. I heard that being a trainee last for years.”  I was too shocked to hear that I’ll be debuting soon.

“neh. Don’t worry I know what im doing. Trust me.” He said and laughed “also you’ll be collaborating with some of the members of B2st in your songs, same with them when they will have a comeback you’ll be featuring in it plus in their MV.” He continued and I just stare at him. I really don’t know what to say. “And lastly get you’re self together okay? Coz you’ll be meeting with them more often when they’re here so prepare yourself, don’t act like a fan girl” he added and smirk. I bow my head out of embarrassment

“neh. I will sunbaenim” I just said

“Good so that’s it you can go to the gym now.”

“kamsahamnida I’ll go now” I said and bow at him.

That ends our conversation. I was really happy after hearing that coming back, well it’s about time! They have been away for too long now and I need some inspiration for this hard training. But I really can’t believe that I’ll be debuting soon and collaborating with them, is this really happening? Eottoke?

Many days had passed or what I thought I really lose count. Before time’s too long to passed by but now it feels like yesterday since I heard the big news. I didn’t even notice that tomorrow’s the day that they will come back to Korea. I was too busy writing and composing lyrics for my upcoming single, I was just notified by Uee because she texted me about it. Even though were not always seeing each other since then we still have contacts and sometime when she’s free we go shopping and eating together.

Meanwhile B2st POV

“Ah! Finally were going back! “ yoseob said. He was sitting beside dongwoon.

“neh. Kure. I think I need to work out again my body is out of shape” dongwoon who was sitting between yoseob and hyunseung added.

“Yah! Stop worrying about your body! It’s perfectly fine” hyunseung butted in and touch dongwoons abs like a ert.

“Guys just sit back please aren’t you tired? It’s a long flight” junhyung said and they all keep quite like kids. He was sitting next to gikwang which are located behind the 3.

Doojoon and gikwang were just laughing at them.

“By the way hyung I heard that we will be having a congratulatory party tomorrow is that true?” gikwang suddenly ask doojoon which right next to him.

“neh. I heard that too. I guess we will have the full details tomorrow morning when we go to the president office.” Doojoon said

“chinch? Do you know who will be there?” gikwang ask again

“Maybe our fellow cube artist, some staff members and the rest I don’t know just ask the president tomorrow arasseo?” he said then look at the window of the plane where he was sitted and say to his head….

*BUT I REALLY WISH SHE’LL BE THERE. I WANT TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN, THAT CUTE INNOCENT FACE OF HERS. I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO HERE, GET TO KNOW HER MORE AND SPEND SOMETIME WITH HER. I CANT BELIEVED THAT I JUST SAW HER FOR TWO TIMES AND SHE ALREADY HAS AN EFFECT TO ME. AISH! I CANT GET HER OUT OF MY MIND. IS THIS MEAN THAT I, I ……….*

“aigoo!” doojoon shouted which causes everyone to look at him.

“wae?” all of them ask with confusion in their face.

“Huh?” doojoon forgot that they were in the plane. “choesonghamnida. Don’t mind me” he said

“what’s wrong hyung?” dongwoon ask him

“Are you sleeping with your eyes wide open hyung?” yoseob said while laughing.

Junhyung, hyunseung and gikwang just looked at him waiting for him to say something but doojoon just went back looking at the window and fell asleep.

“what’s wrong with him?” hyunseung ask gikwang

“morugessoyo” he replied

“aish you know he’s acting really weird since we heard that we will have a party” yoseob said

“chinch? Chongmalyo? Is it because of the party? Dongwoon said and look at yoseob

“let’s just forget it arasseo?” hyunseung said and went back to sit properly.

“Yeah good idea” gikwang agreed.

actually he has a feeling what doojoon was thinking because he’s a great observer. He’s thinking that it might have to do with _____ssi because he always see’s doojoon watching ____ssi’s performance secretly in his phone for the past 3 months and a half. At first he just think that doojoon’s just amazed at ____ssi’s performance but watching it secretly for that long he made a conclusion. He was the only one who knows about that and he never dared to ask doojoon about it.