working with them...........

a dream that comes to reality

 

*GOOD MORNING ___SSI*

It became a habit to doojoon to text you every now and then. You didn’t bother to reply since you’ll meet him later along with the rest.

You arrived together with manager ma at the meeting hall earlier that the B2ST. When they arrived they came along with their 3 managers. They just waved and smiled at you.

“oh great we’re all here now. So shall we start?” said by one of their manager. By the sound of his voice and the look on his face you can really tell that he means business.

All of you were just discussing on what should be the concept, whose lines are suited for them and also who will be the guy that will act in the MV with you. When that was the topic the ambiance changed.

“I think the guy should be gikwang.” Said by one of their managers.

“aniyo. I think it looks perfect for dongwoon just like the I KNEW IT MV.” Said the other manager.

“wait I think doojoon and ___ssi have a great chemistry together.” Manager ma said and winks at doojoon which made him smiled. Gikwang saw that.

“uhm…..well if you ask me manager ma is right even though they will look like a weird couple because of hyung.” Gikwang said and laughed. Since he was sitting beside doojoon he slapped gikwang’s head and say….

“weird you say?!”

“atleast I voted for you!” gikwang said while he was touching his head. You and the rest of them just laughed.

“hey what about me?! Can I be the leading man this time?” yoseob said while pointing his self.

“yeah right! As if you can act serious and all that.” Junhyung said then everybody burst of laughter.

“yah! I can be serious too you know!” he said furiously.

“aigoo were just kidding come on!” hyunseung said as he saw yoseob’s serious face.

“hyunseung’s right besides you look more of a brother to ___ssi if the two of you were together.” Manager ma explained.

“well what about dongwoon? Do you aree that doojoon can be the leading man this time?” said by one of their managers. Then everyone look at him. Doojoon was crossing his fingers under the table. You on the other hand were getting nervous.

“aniyo. I want to be ____ssi’s leading man. Look! Aren’t we both look cute together?!” he said then showed his phone with the picture of you together back at the party.

“YAH! We look cute too! Here look here!” doojoon said and showed his phone also to the rest with the picture of you two.

“AIGOOOOOO! Now what? It looks like all of us have different views. Let’s have a vote then!” one of the manager said and everyone agreed.

Manager ma, the two of the B2st managers, gikwang and of coarse doojoon pick his self while junhyung, hyunseung, yoseob and one of their manager and dongwoon pick himself. Then it was left all to you to decide because both of them have equal votes.

“well who would you choose?” manager ma said.

Honestly you had a hard time picking so you just considered some few things…………

*I WOULD LOVE TO CHOOSE DONGWOON OPPA BUT IM AFRAID HE BEING MY BIAS WOULD AFFECT MY PERFORMANCE. WHAT IF THEY NOTICE THAT HE WAS MY BIAS?! WHAT IF MY FEELINGS FOR HIM FALL DEEPLY DURING THE FILMING OF THE MV?! ON THE OTHE HAND DOOJOON-AH WAS REALLY NICE TO ME SINCE THE BEGINNING AMONG ALL OF THEM HE’S THE ONE THAT I AM REALLY CLOSE TOO. I THINK IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER TO WORK WITH HIM* you thought to yourself then…..

“uhm I think I choose…………..” then all of their eyes were drawn to you waiting for your vote. You saw that doojoon was already sweating even though it’s really cold while dongwoon was doing his aegyo while looking at you. “Its doojoon-ah.” You continued. Then dongwoon’s face went blank.

“me? Chincha?! Are you SURE!?” doojoon said and can’t stop smiling. Gikwang was just patting doojoon’s back as if he was trying to calm down his hyung.

“well then even though I prefer dongwoon three managers voted for doojoon so its settled.” Said by one of their manager.

“I want you all to study your lines and the tune. We will start recording 3 weeks from now. Then when your single is ready let’s start the dance steps.” Said by the other manager.

“oh…and ___ssi you’ll also be practicing those choreography too wih them.” Said by the other manager.

Then the meeting was adjourned. Dongwoon was feeling down for the rest of the day. He himself doesn’t know why. He was confused. On the other hand doojoon was feeling proud for himself but still……….

*WHY DID SHE CHOOSE ME OVER DONGWOON? I THOUGHT SHE LIKE HIM? I CAN SEE THAT IN HIS EYES WHEN EVER SHE LOOKED AT HIM…………………MAYBE IM JUST OVER THINKING STUFF…….I SHOULD BE HAPPY! WELL THEN……..I THINK IM ON THE RIGHT PATH.!* He thought to himself

 

===================================================================================================================

do you mind if you leave some comments?? i would really appriciate it :">

tell me what you think? is it too boring? sorry for that. i'll try my best to make it more exciting.....