not such a fun day after all

a dream that comes to reality

You just finished your daily exercise routine, while resting you decided to look at your phone. There are two messages as usual it was doojoon who never forgets to text you…

*GOOD MORNING B2UTY ^^ DON’T FORGET TO EAT ARASSEO?*

Receiving a text from him was like becoming a part of your daily routine also. He was really too caring. Then the other message is from gikwang….

*YAH! ___SSI, IT’S BEEN TWO MONTHS NOW I THINK AND WE STILL HAVENT HAD A DANCE PRACTICE TOGETHER. WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT HAVING A DANCE PRACTICE LATER? JUST TO WARM UP BEFORE OUR REAL REHEARSAL. ARE YOU FREE TODAY?*

*oh yeah… he’s right I promised that we will dance together in the practice studio.* you thought to yourself and then immediately replied back.

*MIANHE. I FORGOT. I GUESS IM FREE FOR TODAY. WHAT TIME SHOULD WE MEET?*

Gikwang just finish his vocal training and saw your reply.

*GREAT! HOW ABOUT 1:30?*

*ARASSEO 1:30 IT IS.*

Then you left the gym without noticing that you forgot your water jag. After several hours you went to the dance studio. Because you arrived first, you played and dance their song Fiction just to help your warm up. When suddenly gikwang came and saw you dancing the chorus part….

“woah! You did the penguin dance perfectly!” he said and clapped.

“aigoo gikwang-ah! That step was really hard to learn.”

“wae? Why do you only call doojoon hyung oppa? Call me oppa too! Call us oppa!” he said and tap your forehead.

“uh? Arasseo.” Then you touched your forehead.

“come on let’s start dancing!” he said and that’s what you both did.

The both of you dance nonstop for several hours. Because you forgot your water jag, he gave you some of his water and just refills it and decided to come back to it later after this dance stuff. He taught you almost all of their dance steps from Shock to Mystery to Soom to Fact and Fiction. He also showed you some of his dance moves.

“oppa! Teach me some b-boy dancing! All I can do is baby freeze.” You said and frown.

“you know how to do that? Wow! Show me!” he said. He was really impressed after you showed him that you can do a baby freeze.

*YOUR REALLY COOL __SSI. YOU’RE SO FUN TO BE WITH. NOW I KNOW WHY HYUNG LIKES YOU SO MUCH. IF ONLY HYUNG DOESN’T LIKE YOU I WOULD DEFINITELY DATE YOU. IT’S SO EASY TO LOVE YOU.* he thought to himself.

And the dancing stuff continued. You’re both goofing off when suddenly hyunseung came….

“Yah! I want to try dancing with __ssi too! Let’s try troublemaker!” He said as he enter the door and immediately change the song.

He taught you all the steps in troublemaker. The three of you had such a good time dancing and goofing off like kids. Hyunseung really has the ability to do such weird movements with his body. Because of so much fun you forgot what time is it already….

“come on lets go home now. I’m exhausted!” gikwang says as he was wiping his dripping sweat.

“yeah I agree. I enjoyed dancing with you ___ssi. I really had fun. I can’t wait to do a real dance rehearsal with you.” Hyunseung said as he was looking at the mirror.

“neh. Me too! It’s an honor to learned all the your dance steps!”

“aigoo. Come lets walk home together.” Hyunseung sad then lend you his hand.

“ah! Aniyo! I forgot! I have to get back to the gym and get my water jag.” You said and stand up.

“we’ll come with you then.” Hyunseung insisted.

“its okey. You two should rest now. I can go there by myself…. Annyeong.” You waved and rushed and left.

====================================================================================================================

Dongwoon was at the gym doing some late night exercise. He was doing some lifts when he notices the grey water jag at the corner. He went a closer look at it when the door opened…

“huh? Why is the light ?” you said and look around. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you shouted and saw dongwoon standing at the corner, half and covered with sweat.

“Oh god!” he said out of shocked.

It was the first time you saw your bias topless and covered with sweat. You didn’t know where to look so you just covered your eyes.

“uh…..err….i..i..i was looking for uh.. for my water jag.”

“oh……..is it this one??” then you slowly peek. You saw his gorgeous body up-close and you felt that you face is turning red. When your jag in his hands, you nodded. “ummmmm.. Here! Take it, I got to go now.” He said then he gave you the jag. He took his shirt and walked out fast.

“oh! Wait! Dongwoon-ah! Dongwoon oppa! Wait!” you shouted to the hallway.

When he heard the word oppa he stops for a second……

*HE CALLED ME OPPA…..OPPA…AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING? IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST SAW HER…AND TALKED TO HER… I MISS HER…….AH! ANIYO I SHOULD STOP THIS NONE SENSE… SHE’S HYUNG’S GIRL.* he thought and ran as fast as he could.

You were left alone staring at the hallway where dongwoon run.

*WHAT JUST HAPPENED? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? IS HE…..IS HE IGNORING ME? EOTTEOKE?* you thought to yourself. Several minutes passed by before you decided to go back home but still you’re thinking about dongwoon.

==============================================================================================

is it too predictable? too common? tell me what you think... leave some comments i really appreciate your comments :)