are you ready?

a dream that comes to reality

 

B2ST POV

“is she coming?” doojoon ask

“neh. So were shall we eat.” Yoseob said

“yah! Wait what do you mean by she’s also living in the village?! Is she here in the building?” gikwang interrupted

“wait! Mworago?”

“yup! She’s also here in the builbing she’s at the 14th floor. We’ll meet her at the lobby later. So where are we eating anyway?” yoseob ask again

“does she eat Korean food? Coz we all know that she’s a foreigner.” Junhyung said

“oh yeah hyung’s right! Let’s call her again if what particular food does she eats.” Yoseob said.

“LET ME CALL HER!” doojoon said and immediately dialed ___ssi number.

===================================================================================================================

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

“yoboseo?”

“___ssi! Where do you want to eat? I mean do you eat any Korean food?”

“huh? Anywhere would be fine. Yeah I have eaten some Korean food.” You said then you heard yoseob’s voice at the background saying

*ASK HER WHAT FOOD SHE WANTS TO EAT FOR DINNER TONIGHT!*

After hearing that you laughed and said

“well pizza’s and burger would be nice tonight but that food would make you fat so im willing to eat anything that you’ll eat, I want to try Korean foods”

“ah chincha? Arasseo. Can’t wait to see you later! ” then the call ended.

========================================================================================================================

 

“well what did she say?” yoseob ask. He seems to be excited.

“she said she would love to eat some pizza and burgers but she thought that were not allowed to eat those coz we’ll gain weight. So she’s willing to try any Korean food that we will eat.” Doojoon said and smiled.

“wow! She cares for our weight and figure!” dongwoon said and laughed!

“I know a place. Let’s go to Kayarang at Itaewon. They have some private tatami mat room so we can have some privacy plus they serve delicious Korean food.” Junhyung said

“oh is that the place where you eat with the rest of the Chocoball members?” gikwang ask.

(FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW ABOUT CHOCOBALL, IT’S AN ORGANIZATION OR CLUC WHICH HEECHUL OF SUPER JUNIOR MADE FOR THE TYPE AB)

“neh.”

“oh its Kayarang then?” hyunseung said and all of them agreed.

Doojoon can’t hide his excitement and was all over everybody. He keeps interrupting everybody. He’s back to his old self again and gikwang noticed that. He was happy for his hyung however he also noticed that yoseob’s showing some interest to ____ssi too.

At exactly 5 oclock all of the B2st members are now at the lobby. They planned to use their van for transportation. Then after a few seconds they sight ___ssi coming.

“yah! Your late!” junhyung said. You thought that he was really angry.

“uh mianhe. Sorry for being late. Choesonghamnida.” You said and bow many times. Then they all laughed.

“he’s just joking. It’s fine. Let’s go?” doojoon said then put his hand again at your head.

“you look cute ___ssi” yoseob said and made an aegyo.

“gumao but your much cuter!” you said and smiled back.

You now all went to the van and headed to the restaurant. Your sitted at the back between gikwang and yoseob, then hyunseung was sitting with junhyung at the middle and dongwoon was sitting in front of the van along with doojoon who’s driving. You and gikwang keep on laughing because of hyunseung and yoseob. Yoseob keep throwing things to everybody while hyunseung was keep on doing some weird hand and head moves. Junhyung was really moody and short tempered. He was just sitting back and listening to his ipod. Doojoon keep shouting at yoseob because whenever he throws something to dongwoon he was the one getting hit.