it cant be

a dream that comes to reality

 

Doojoon along with the rest of the b2st members and manager ma went to the hospital doojoon’s face looked very worried. He was sweating in cold.

“ahjussi please faster. Drive faster.” He said

“Calm down doojoon-ah. She’ll be fine. She’s with dongwoon.”

But that’s the other thing that he was worried about, you being alone with dongwoon. He still can’t accept the fact that you like dongwoon.

They entered the room. Doojoon along with the others froze. They saw dongwoon sitting while sleeping beside you but what made them froze is that dongwoon as holding your hands…..

“wae?! Why is he holding __ssi’s hand?” Yoseob said.

Dongwoon unintentionally fell asleep while waiting for you to wake up. He was staring and praying for you while he was holding your hand. He didn’t leave beside you all night.

*I won’t leave you no matter what. I’ll accept whatever will be the result of my behavior towards you. hyung was suppose to take care of you but why did this happen? I promise I won’t leave beside you until you say so.* he thought to himself a while ago while he was still awake.

Then suddenly your fingers moved. Dongwoon felt that something moved which causes him to wake up from his sleep. He glances at you and saw that you’re now shaking your head as if you were dreaming. Doojoon and the rest saw that……..

“__ssi!” yoseob said. That’s only when dongwoon turned his head and saw that s were there. He was still holding your hand. Doojoon went closer to you and hold your other hand then glares at dongwoon. Dongwoon was about to stand up and release his hand when suddenly…..

“dongwoon……..dongwoon….oppa..dongwoon oppa.” You murmur with your eyes closed, still dreaming.

“WAE!?” yoseob said out of shocked.

“MWOYO?!!!” then hyunseung and looked at junhyung.

All of them were shocked and looked at each other. Doojoon’s eyed widen, he slowly walked backwards then release your hand. Dongwoon on the other hand was shocked but didn’t release your hand.

*even when she’s asleep she’s still thinking about dongwoon. She really likes him that much?! And by dongwoon’s face and what I saw a while ago I can really tell that he likes her as well. He even didn’t leave __ssi even though he knows we have a practice. This is……this… I can’t handle this.* he thought to himself.

After a few seconds doojoon walked out of the room and ran away. Yoseob and junhyung tried to chase him but doojoon dint stop and ran as fast as he can from the others.

====================================================================================================================

more drama ahead. poor doojoon. what do you think will happen next? 

3 updates in one day! HAHAHA i guess im really bored!

hows the story so far? 6 more chapters to go :))) 

dont forget to leave some comments eh.

sorry for some typo's and wrong grammars :))))

COMMENTS PLEASE :D