why??

a dream that comes to reality

 

It’s been days since your last encountered with dongwoon and that was all you think about. It’s getting in your head and it really shows. Right after your vocal training and left at the studio, you decided to play in the piano the song When Door Closes which doojoon and dongwoon both sang. Afterwards you found yourself singing it.

====================================================================================================================

Dongwoon was wondering around the hallway when he heard someone singing a familiar song. He peeks at the door to check who was it and he saw you. He sighs and slowly closes the door then lean on it. After a few seconds he was now singing too with his eyes close. You had no clue that dongwoon was singing along with you. You repeated to play that song over and over again and still he continues to sing it with you.

*___SSI, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? THE MORE I TRY TO AVOID YOU THE MORE I SEE YOU, THE MORE I FALL FOR YOU. I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. SORRY FOR AVOIDING YOU. IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW HAPPY I AM WHEN I RECEIVED A TEXT OR TWEET FROM YOU, HOW MUCH I TREASURE THE HOODIE YOU GAVE ME AND ALL OUR SELCA’S TOGETHER.* he thought to himself and sigh.

The both of you fell asleep thinking about each other. It was already late at night when dongwoon woke up. He peeks at the door to check if your still there and he saw you sleeping at the piano. He slowly walks inside, sit beside you and stare at your face.

*KYEOPTA….YOU LOOK SO INNOCENT WHEN YOU’RE SLEEPING…WAIT! EOTTOKE? SHOULD I WAKE YOU UP?......ANIYO! I SHOULD CALL MANAGER MA INSTEAD.* he said to himself.

He was about to touch your face when suddenly you move but still asleep. Then he smiled.

*WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT..* Then he slowly moved the hair that covered your face.

“___ssi,……johayo.” He said.

After a while he called manager ma and waited him to arrive before leave you.

“uh….manager ma, please don’t tell __ssi that I was the one that called you to get her, please?” he said.

“huh? Wae?”

“Nothing just please don’t tell her. Arasseo?”

“okey. Thank you for calling me.” Then dongwoon left before manager ma woke you up. 

==================================================================================================================

sorry if it was short i really made this chapter to be this short.

anyway please leave some comments. i really appreciate your comments.