this cant be it.

a dream that comes to reality

 

“hyung! Stop staring at __ssi face. You’ll see her soon don’t worry.” Gikwang said as they were all playing winning eleven which was their only game at home.

“Gikwang’s right besides look you’re losing!” junhyung said. Dongwoon on the other hand was pretending not to listen and just focus on the game.

“it’s been so long since I last saw her and it that even though were living in the same building I still can’t see her more often.” And he sighs.

“cheer up hyung! Maybe she’s just busy.” Hyunseung said.

“yup. Kere!” yoseob agreed while he was looking for something to eat in the kitchen.

“you think so? Guys, eottoke?” and did a puppy eyes. Everybody was grossed out on what he did.

“aigoo hyung stop it! It doesn’t suite you!” dongwoon suddenly said and everybody laughed.

“ah! I know. Ask her out tonight for a dinner or something. Then maybe you can tell her your feelings before going back home.” Junhyung said and smirk.

“do you think it’s a good idea to tell her now?” doojoon said as he went close to junhyung.

“yeah. Why not?”

Everybody just stop and look at the two. Then doojoon decided to call you and everybody listened.

======================================================================================================================

*YOBOSEO?*

*NEH. YOBOSEO…..UH..WHAT ARE YOU DOING?*

*OH, OPPA! NOTHING WAE?*

*HAVE YOU EATEN ALREADY? WANT TO COME WITH ME AND EAT?*

*MIANHE. I JUST FINISHED.*

*OH, CHINCHA?......UH HOW ABOUT JUST WALKED WITH ME AT THE HAN RIVER?.....YOU KNOW JUST HELP ME RELAXED A BIT.*

*WELL OKEY IF YOU SAY SO.*

*DO YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU?*

*ANIYO. NO NEED TO DO THAT OPPA. LET’S JUST MEET AT THE LOUNGE NEAR THE BIG CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE.*

*ARASSEO. LET’S MEET AT 10?*

*NEH. ARASSEO.* and the call ended.

=================================================================================================================

Eventhough you weren’t feeling good, you thought that it would be nice to talk and have a long walk at the Han River.

“well?” yoseob ask.

“she’s done eating, ill just say it at the han river.” He said and put his hand at his chest. The both of you get ready, doojoon was really nervous he keep walking around while waiting for you.

Doojoon went to the Han River along with the rest of the members. The rest planned to watch what will happen to the both of you. They looked for a hiding place while you were still not there. Then they saw you coming……….

*there she goes, my ideal girl. Hyungs so lucky to have you. I really envy him. I wish you happiness, I know hyung will love you with all his heart……………but I wish I was the one for you.* dongwoon said to himself as he watch you walking towards doojoon.

*there she goes with our hyung. Goodluck.” Yoseob said to himself as he watch you too.

*lucky hyung.* gikwang thought to himself.

“I wonder what will happen?” hyunseung said to junhyung.

“me too.” He said and smiled.

========================================================================================================================

Doojoon was really nervous and you notice that…..

“oppa? Are you okey? You’re shaking?”

“aniyo….im fine.”

“you sure?”

“neh.”

And there was an awkward silence that happened to the both of you… it was the first time that it happened.

“uh? Oppa…. Did you eat already?”

“uh…..nope”

“wae? You should eat now!”

“uh aniyo im fine.”

And another awkward silence…….

“___ssi?”

“neh?”

“uh…..im….uh…you know… im..uh..”

“huh? Oppa what is it?” then he sigh….

“okey, here goes nothing…….. From the moment that I first saw you, I thought that you’re cute and all that. Then when we continued our wolrd tour, I can’t stop thinking about you which is weird. Then after getting to know you and spending some time with you……….i………i… realized that…….. uh…that I like you….i like you a lot. Each day that pass by im slowly falling for you even more.” He said and bows down his head. You were shocked to hear does things from him coz you thought that he was just treating you as a sister.

“o….oppa” you said as you couldn’t still believe it.

“its true….ive been keeping this for so long and I can’t take it anymore.” Then he holds your hand.

“uh..er..um…oppa…im grateful about everything that you’ve done to me…….i know all b2uty would die to be in my position right now but……….. oppa ……. Im sorry…” you said and hugged him.

But he can’t stop his self. He holds your head and kissed your lips. Everyone was shocked to see that scenario. They all thought that you and doojoon are now officially dating so they all went back  home and leave the both of you alone. You o the other hand was so shocked that you didn’t made a single move and keep blinking your eyes.

*he….he kissed me?! Oh god! Eottoke?! I….i….i can’t move.* you said to yourself.

It was a long kissed and you felt stunned. Then when he was about to hold your waist, you finally got the guts to push him away. But since he was big and strong it only made you fall back and sat on the ground. He tries to help you get up but………..

“STOP! STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Why?! Why did you do that?! Oppa! I’m sorry but I treat you only as a brother and a best friend, nothing more!” you shouted. You could see how sorry and how hurt he was.

“i…..i….i…___ssi” as he keeps getting closer to you.

“ANIYO! ANIYO! Don’t come near me!” you said and get up as fast as you can and run to get away from him. Doojoon doent know what to do. Those words that you said strike his heart and he was left there standing alone.

*what have I done. It’s all over now. Eottoke?* he said to himself.

 

===================================================================================================================

what a drama! poor doojoon :l 

did you like it? how is it? 

boring? too common? predictable? 

please leave some comments. i really appreciate comments :)