whats this nonsense?

a dream that comes to reality

 

After a few days uee called you.

*yah! Dongseng! How are you!*

*unni! I missed you! its been so long!?*

*yeah…I know… YAH! You owe me lots of stories! You have to tell me all the things that happened while I was gone!*

*aish… do I have too? It’s a long story.*

*then we shall have coffee and spend the whole day together!* after you heard that you laughed.

*unni that’s what you get for leaving me all alone for so long!*

*aigoo. Its not my fault if I have to work in japan. Anyway im staying here in korea for good now since your debut is near.*

*unni im just kidding.* And the both of you laughed.

=============================================================================================================

Then you managed to have a whole day off after a few days and you immediately went to see Uee. The both of you spend the whole day together. You shop, watch movies, ate and had coffee together. You told her everything from the beginning until the end. She was shocked about everything.

“did he really did that?! Ommo if their fans knew about that they would hate you and even kill you!”

“I know” you said and sip your mocha latte.

Then suddenly she asked you bunch of questions…..

“__ssi where do you like to be on your first date here in Seoul?” you look at her in confusion.

“huh? Whats up with that question?”

“I mean whats you ideal place to be with the man you like or perhaps love?” she said and winked at you.

“aigoo unni.”

“just pretend that this is an interview.” Then you sigh.

“okey…..uh…anywhere would be nice as long as im with……that man I like.”

“be specific!” she said and pinch you in the hands.

“unni!” you sigh again when you saw how serious she was in asking you bunch of questions.

“somewhere fun and has a nice view of the stars or maybe with fireworks display.”

“oh chincha??! Uhhhh. What do you want to do before the guy you like ask you to be his girl?”

“huh?! I don’t know I want to be surprise. I don’t want to expect such things.”

“oh kure? Which do you prefer………….dongwoon or doojoon?!” then she smirk

“UNNI!!!!” you said in a high tone.

“oh well you rejected doojoon so that means its dongwoon.” And then she raised her eyebrow.

“aniyo……its not like that…..i can’t choose between the two of them.” Then you stir your mocha latte.

“why not? Okey just tell me what you think about these two.” Then you sigh.

“well. Dongwoon is sweet, nice, gentle and polite also fun to be with while doojoon is much sweeter, nicer, and gentle I think? And also fun to be with. Uhhhh…..he’s really an ideal boyfriend. Although dongwoon is my bias doojoon is really something else.” You said and sip your mocha latte. Uee didn’t expect that answer from you and she keeps blinking her eyes.

===============================================================================================================

next one the final!

so who will it be????

leave some comments! thank you for reading my first fan fic :P