the party

a dream that comes to reality

 

Uee’s helping me to get ready for the party and its now 3 hours before it actually starts. I’m feeling really anxious right now but I think I’m quite ready to face them besides I’m a cube trainee now not just a hopeful fan. Uee dressed me with a cute but chic look. She wanted me to wear heels because of my height but I insisted.
 
“uh ___ssi before I forgot, read this message.” She said and gave me her phone.
 
*NOONA PLEASE RAKE CARE OF____SSI TODAY, BE SURE SHE’S ALRIGHT AND TELL HER TO REST EH.-DOOJOON
 
After reading who it was from I was shocked.
 
*did doojoon really texted uee to say that to me? Oh gosh he’s quit sweet and nice.* I said to myself.
 
“Well what do you want to say about that?” she said smirking at me.
 
“err I don’t know does he really send that text? Wae? What did you told him?”
 
“Why so many questions? I don’t know either. Ask him yourself and by the way I haven’t replied to him yet I was kinda busy” and laugh
 
“eh unni I can’t do that. You must replied to his text…”but before I can finish what I was about to say she interrupted me and said
 
“why don’t you text him yourself. You can use my phone since you holding it right now. Im busy making you more beautiful.” And wink at me.
 
“aish. Unni okey ill do it.” And texted him right away.
 
*ANYONG DOOJOON-AH, IM OKEY NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. SEE YOU LATER IF YOU CAN NOTICE ME. AND CHUKAHAMNIDA ON YOUR WORLD TOUR! KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^*
 

B2ST POV

 
Meanwhile doojoon and the rest of the member now are the their way to the bar they were the one who arrived first suddenly doojoon received the text message his eyes got wider and wider as he read the text. He blink for several times just to make sure that he wasn’t being fooled with his own eyes. The he realized that is was real. All of the sudden he llook at every one and simle
 
“guys, joayo!” and laugh. The boys were surprised with he did and say but they just taught that he was just joking.
 
“hyung we like you too but please stop being such a weirdo. Your scaring us” yoseob said and they all laugh.
 
Even though gikwang didn’t actually saw the message that ___ssi sent he had an idea that its about ___ssi and so they arrived at their own party. Everything were set its just a matter of time before the people will come.
 
Eventually the party started people were now slowing up one by one. All the beast members are pumped up and having fun. Some of them drinking while are the others are dancing. Doojoon at the corner were he could see people whos entering the door.  He was there because he wanted to be the first one to greet ___ssi.
 

YOUR POV

 
Im now on my to enter the club. I can see a lot of people are coming in and out also there are reporters outside. As I enter the door I first saw dongwoon which is at the stage doing silly things with yoseob. Then I saw doojoon coming near me.
 
“anyeong ___ssi. chaljinaeshossoyo? Its been a long time” then he smile at me but I noticed he was kinda nervous because he keep moving his hand.
 
“anyeong  doojoon-ah first of all chukadurimnida you all did great. Neh it has been quit a long time but im fine” 
 
“that good to hear well then lets have a seat over there” the he pointed out the two empty seats on the bar “by the way you very look pretty tonight” he continued.
 
“aigoo kamsahamnida doojoon-ah.” Then we went to empty seats and talk a lot he was really nice and sweet. He keep asking me if im really ok and saying that I shouldn’t force my self to train so hard, joking and stuff. 
 
“you know youre already good. Don’t force youre self.youre practically okey and you don’t need to be too hard on yourself ”
 
“youre really nice but I must object about what you said. Firstly I really need to work hard since im not a korean. Second I still have so much to learn. Third I must proved to all od them that they didn’t made a wrong decision.”
 
“yah! Youre really good! I bet you can beat me in a signing or dancing battle.” we laughed. “Wanna bet?” he continued. 
 
“mworago?” i said coz he look serious.
 
“lets have a bet! Lets see who will win against you and me.” Then wink at m. little did we know gikwang was just right next to us.
 
“YAH! Hyung! What bet is that?” gikwang butted in “oh anyeong hasseyo your ___ssi right? The girl who won the contest.”
 
“neh. Anyeong gikwang-ah chukadurimnida on the world tour.” Then smiled at him.
 
“hey! Do you still remember what I said before?”
 
“Neh. You said we should have a dance practice together.”
 
“woah! Nice memory!  So when will we do it?”
 
“Don’t you have someone else to talk to gikwang?!” doojoon said which seems irritated.
 
“aish hyung why suddenly like that? Let’s go over there with the rest of the members. Come ___ssi you should come too.” 
 
“me? Chincha? Is it okey for me to do there?”
 
“ofcoarse! Now come.” Then when we turn around and saw the rest. Gikwang wave at them and they looked at us and smiled.
 
“okay lets go.” Doojoon said and put his hand at my head like before. I nodded then we proceed to their table.
 
“anyeong” yoseob said and smiled
 
“you look very pretty tonight” hyunseung also said.
 
“neh. Nice deeing you again.” Junhyung said.
 
“are you really okey now? President told us about what happen to you a while ago.” Dongwoon said. I can see the concern on his face. It felt like heaven.
 
“anyeong. Neh im fine. Kamsahamnida. Uh chukadurimnida the concert was a success!”
 
“kamsahamnida. Come have a sit” hyunseung said. I seated next to yeseob, doojoon was supposed to sit next to me but gikwang was the first one to sit. I can see that he was irritated by it.
 
“yah! Where is your manner can’t you see im supposed to sit there?!” he shouted.
 
“oh hyung are you angry? Just sit next to dongwoon”  gikwang said and they all laughed coz doojoon looked pissed.
 
“you can sit here if you want I can just switched places.” Then his face became calm.
 
“aniyo sit there its okey really.”
 
“oh wow hyung’s being a gentleman. Good job!” yoseob said and they all laughed. I don’t know if it was a joke or what but their laughed was so contagious and so I laughed along with them.
 
time pass by dongwoon, yoseob and I were goofed around like kids, junhyung and I played on his phone, gikwang and I dance at the dance floor then doojoon suddenly pulled me to go in the dj’s booth and so we became the dj for a while. I felt like were all now chingus we even exchanged numbers and twitter accounts.
 
Just when I thought that the night has come to an end dongwoon sitted beside me.
 
“__ssi lets have a selca together!” 
 
“I think my face is already messed up”
 
“aniyo. You still look pretty, some closer.” He said. My heart was pounding like crazy.
 
“well okey if you say so. How can I insist with those eyes of yours.” And laughed.
 
We took several photos together, we had a shot were in we are practically looking at each other, im doing my aegyo and he was just looking at me, both of us doing an aegyo and the one which I cant forget he’s lying at my shoulder and his left arm was at my shoulder and I was just smiling and sitting beside him. Then suddenly doojoon saw what you two were doing
 
“yah! Why are you taking pictures without me? “ he said and immediately joined us.
 
We took selcas in doojoon’s phone. The two of us had a couple of shots were in our arms ate beside each other s shoulder, some silly shots, while his pinching my cheeks while dongwoon was just looking straight at me. After just a few minutes all og the members went back at the table and started complaining why we didn’t ask them t6o join, suddenly Manager Ma came and told me that I should now leave and so I agreed.
 
================================================================================================
 
sorry for the long update our net connections were cut so its hard to update. CHOESONG HAMNIDA T.T