dinner with oppa

a dream that comes to reality

 

Its been few weeks now and you still kept in touch with almost all of the B2ST members except for dongwoon. You didn’t get any single text, call nor tweet from him which is really weird. You just thought any possible reasons why he among the rest of the members didn’t had a chance to talk to you.

Since you’ll now start recording your part in their mini-album you thought that you’ll see him again and maybe just maybe talk to him again but I guess not. When you got in the recording studio he was nowhere to be found. Junhyung , yoseob, hyunseung and doojoon was the only one who was still in the studio.

“Your here? Where’s gikwang and dongwoon?”

“ they left already right after we finish recording today.” Yoseob said while eating some junk food.

“oh….okay.” you said and bow down your head then sat beside doojoon for a minute because of disappointment.

After a while you started your recording. It was a good thing that the song your singing was a sad song that’s why you didn’t had a hard time bringing up the emotion needed coz that’s what you’re feeling  right now.

It was already evening when you finished recording. Junhyung, yoseob and hyunseung already left doojoon who feel asleep waiting for you.

“oppa? Wake up. Oppa? Oppa?” while tapping his shoulder

“huh?” as he rub his eyes. “Are you done?” he continued and yawn.

“neh. Sorry to keep you waiting. I told you a while ago to go home along with the rest. I know you’re tired.” You said and sat down next to him.

“but I wanted to wait for you. Whenever I’m with you I feel like I’m already resting.” He said and smiled at you as he looks at your eyes closely.

“aigoo oppa.” You said and stand up

“come on let’s have a dinner I’m hungry!” then he stand up and hold your hand.

“where? But you’re not wearing any disguise right now?” you said.

“its fine ill just borrow one from someone, besides I’m wearing a hoodie look! It’s fine. Now come.” He said while still holding your hand.

“uh…..well..arasseo.”

And the both of you went to eat dinner and had a good time. He keeps talking about the past and all they had been thru, Also almost all about his life, then keeps asking about what’s its like to be in your country. He asks about how you got into kpop. What kind of fan are you back then? What kind of student and daughter are you, your real dreams and ambition, well almost everything about you. It was kinda like an interview. And then…..

“how about boyfriends? How many have you had?” he asks. His face became suddenly serious.

“well…I had 3 but only 1 serious relationship and we didn’t last that long.”

“how did the two of you broke up?”

“I sort of broke up with him at the phone. It wasn’t official. After that nothing really change in the way we treat each other but then he suddenly disappear.” His eyes got wider and then hold your hand.

“if I was that guy I would never allow you to leave me nor leave you.”

“YAH! Oppa you’re being too clingy. Stop it.” You said and laughed then remove your hand from his hand. Eventhough you now that he looks really serious.

“aigoo! Im just telling the truth. Anyway what I mean do you have a particular ideal man?” he ask.

“well…. I love guys who has a tantalizing eyes and I often like a guy who has a nice firm body.” You said and smiled.

“like me?” he said and made an aegyo then show off his muscles.

“ahhh! Oppa stop that, you’re funny! Besides I already know that you have a nice body.” Then laughed really hard. He just smiled half hearted and you notice that. “wae? Oppa wae?” you said.

“aren’t you gonna ask whose my ideal girl?” he said and smirk.

“aniyo. I know it already. Im a b2ty remember? Its hyoyeon of SNSD. I read about it in an article.” You said and pinched his hand.

“ah! Aniyooooooooo! Not her! You’re totally wrong! I just said that for press people.” And merely shake his head from denying.

“aigoo.. oppa stop denying it.” You said and laughed.

*IF ONLY YOU KNEW IT WAS YOU. IF ONLY IVE MEET YOU EARLIER THAN HER I WOULD TOTALLY SAY THAT YOU’RE MY IDEAL KIND OF GIRL. I REALLY LIKE YOU ___SSI, I WISH YOU NOTICE THAT.* he said to himself as he was staring at you while you are still smiling and laughing.

======================================================================================================================

well? tell me what you think? 

please dont forget to leave any comments.

i would really appreciate it :D