awkward

a dream that comes to reality

 

Doojoon ran as fast as he can to get away from everyone else. Yoseob and junhyung tried to catch up but they couldn’t. Both of them went back to the hospital. Hyunseung and gikwang told them what you said right away and they were shocked same as everybody else. While they were waiting for doojoon to come back they decided to talk to dongwoon in private. They still don’t know the reason why he was ignoring you at the first place. They pulled him in the fire exit so that they can have a private talk.

“YAH! Is it true that you’re ignoring __ssi?!” yoseob ask.

“and what’s up with you holding his hand?!!!” hyunseung ask too.

“”hyungs please I’m not ready to talk about it. I don’t know what to say.” Dongwoon said and tried to get out of the fire exit but junhyung stop him and blocked his way.

“wait...just answer this question…………. Do you like __ssi too?” junhyung ask calmly. Everybody’s face became serious. Dongwoon couldn’t look into their eyes.

“is that silence means yes!!!!!?”hyunseung ask as he went closer to dongwoon. He on the other hand still couldn’t speak.

“YAH!!! Answer us! Tell us the truth!” yoseob shouted. He was shocked to hear yoseob like that. Somehow he was frightened and finally he nodded.

“aigoo… Now what!?” hyunseung said and sat down to the stairs.

“hyung was hurt after he saw you holding __ssi’s hand then it got worse when she repeatedly say your name.” yoseob said who lean on the wall.

“we need to talked about this. We must wait for hyung. I bet this will be a serious issue.” Junhyung said who expected this.

“You’re right let’s talked about this when hyung’s here.” Gikwang agreed.

They decided to wait for doojoon. Hyunseung, yoseob and junhyung went home to try if doojoon already came home. Gikwnag and doojoon on the other hand still stayed at the hospital.

Dongwoon was feeling guilty for ignoring you. Now he’s making an effort to take care of you. He keeps talking to you, making you feel comfortable, feeding you with fruits and keeps apologizing for ignoring you.

“mianhe”

“huh? Please stop saying sorry over and over again. Its okay I understand whatever your reason.”

“but I over do it. Mianhe.” He said again.

He was standing beside your bed. You looked at his eyes hold his arm and smiled.

“its in the past now besides you’re here talking to me again. Now oppa I want to see your smile again.” You said and he did. He smiled and holds your hand in his arms.

“__ssi…” he said but before he could continue what he was about to say….

“by the way, did anybody found doojoon oppa?” you asked then looked at gikwang.

“huh? Are you talking to me?”he ask. He was thinking about doojoon that time coz he knows how hurt his hyung is.

“neh.”

“ah… no one’s calling me yet to come home so maybe no one found him yet. I don’t know” he said woefully. You noticed how sad he is.

“gikwnag oppa. Mianhe…… I ….i…. I didn’t mean to hurt him.”

“I know” then he tried to smile. Then you turned to dongwoon who was looking at you.

“I think both of you should go ho home now and wait for doojoon oppa……. Go now.”

“if that’s what you want.” Gikwang said and looked at dongwoon. “are you coming or not?”  He continued.

“dongwoon oppa you should go… so you can rest too.. I appreciate the effort you did to me. Kamsahamnida!” you said and smiled. He sighs and nodded.

Both of them went home. They all waited for doojoon’s returned. It was the most awkward moment since they met. It’s now late at night when they heard someone entered the door. Yoseob rushed to the door and saw doojoon.

“HYUNG!” he said. Doojoon couldn’t look into yoseob’s eyes and just continued to walk. Then junhyung saw him.

“hyung! We have to settle this issue.” Junhyung said and grab doojoon to the living room.

“where did you go!? We were so worried about you!” hyunseung said who stood up and hold’s doojoon’s face. Then doojoon saw dongwoon sitting quietly. His expression changed all of a sudden. He tighten his fist like he was about to punch someone but then gikwang hold his hand and finally he just sigh to release the tension.

“hyung we need to fix this….calm down.” gikwang said.

“hyung mianhe..” dongwoon said softly.

Junhyung tried to talked and calm doojoon. After almost an hour doojoon finally cooperated. They started to talked and settle things. He told the truth about you and him also dongwoon finally admitted that he like you.

“hyung even though I also like her your way more important. I don’t want our family to be ruined because of a girl that’s why I tried to ignore her………hyung mianhe…. What you saw a while ago was me feeling guilty. I dint know that me ignoring her will affect her that much. Because of that guilt feelings for her burst out…. Mianhe.” dongwoon said with all his heart.

*this really hurts. I don’t know what to say to him… whenever I remember that __ssi likes him, i….i.. Feel that my heart was about to break….after seeing him holding __ssi’s hands I was crushed and now him telling me that e likes ___ssi too?! It feels like…like…* doojoon thought.

He couldn’t think of the right word to explained what his feeling right now. All he knows is that it’s the worst feeling he ever hand in his life. It really hurts him so bad which made him teary.

===================================================================================================================

4 more chapters to gooooooooo.

i dont know if i will be able to update tomorrow coz we have an outing. yey! :)))

leave some comments! tell me what you think eh?!