Chapter 7

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No way I am staying here alone!!!!"
"You have to!!! If you don't then you have to leave the house!!!"
"Tsk. "

It was a heating fight between tzuyu and sullyoon. No one was backing away. Sullyoon wants to go with tzuyu to her college. But tzuyu doesn't want to take her with herself. Sullyoon was pulling tzuyu's bag which was on tzuyu's back.

Sullyoon wants to go cause her main mission is to find her other parent. Which only she can surely find out by being near to sana. She can find out if she is actually Dahyun's daughter or there's something else. Moreover she wanted to find out is , if her other parent is Dahyun also her mom and Kim Dahyun was in such a good relationship then why did they broke up. Was it because they lose feelings for each other or worse Kim Dahyun left her mother.

There was a lot of possibilities. Possibilities like Kim Dahyun not being her other parent also existed in her mind.

Also she doesn't know when she will be able to get out from the past and get back to the present. She missed her mom. She is her only family. Even though her mother's younger version is in front of her but she is totally different. Almost like someone else's soul in her body.

Yes, people does change. But this much is in a whole new level.

"You are not going and that's final!!!" Said tzuyu angrily.

Tzuyu started to pull herself to the door. Sullyoon was also pulling tzuyu .
"Argghhh you brat!!!!" Groaned tzuyu.
"If you don't take me then I will burn your star wars action figures!!!!!" Threatened sullyoon. Tzuyu stopped.
"Don't you dare!!" Said tzuyu glaring.
"Then take me with you!!!" Said sullyoon.

Tzuyu looked at her time . It wasn't that time left. Tzuyu groaned.
"Fine!! Let's go. " Said tzuyu. Sullyoon gave a victory dance. They both got in the car.

"Wow this car is pretty old model. " Mumbled sullyoon.
"What did you say ??" Tzuyu asked. Tzuyu was confused at what she heard. Cause that was the latest model of the car.

'this girl is weird. ' thought tzuyu. 
"Oh nothing. You look in front. I don’t' wanna die. " said sullyoon. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.

After a quiet journey they reached tzuyus college. Both of them got out of the car.

They then started to walk towards the gate. The watchmen told them to show the ID card. Sullyoon had no ID card.

Tzuyu looked at Sullyoon and said , "see? That's why I told you not to come. " Tzuyu then entered the college leaving sullyoon there alone. Tzuyu then looked back to see sullyoon. Sullyoon was there standing in the sun with a frowning face.

Which tzuyu found cute. Tzuyu giggled.
"It's fun to . " Tzuyu said to herself.
Tzuyu then went inside her own classroom. Sullyoon who was still outside thought of breaking inside. She then thought of a plan . She went at the back of the college.

She crossed the wall while thanking god for making her tall. At that time some students were out roaming around. Most of them had classes.
Sullyoon looked around.

'should I go left ? Or right?? .....I will just go with my instincts. ' thought sullyoon.

She then started to walk and roamed her eyes. What she didn't notice was others were looking at her.

"Wow she is so pretty. "
"Oh my god ..."
"Gasp. She looks like a goddess. "
"Yeah she does. She kinda look like tzuyu. "

Those were murmurs she could hear.
Well it's not new for sullyoon. Since she did got that attention before when she first entered her high school. But after the students found out about her not knowing who her other parent is they started to judge her mother sana.

Saying that sullyoon is an illegitimate child. Also saying that sullyoon is a bad company.

Sullyoon also don't wanted to be friends with them. Who wants to be friends with someone who thinks bad about their mother? No one.

As sullyoon was walking around she was also looking around. Just to find where sana's class could be.

'how about I ask someone??' Sullyoon thought. Then there was a guy passing by , she called him .

"Uhm excuse me. " Said sullyoon. That guy looked back . Sullyoon was shocked to see the person.
'uncle Jackson??' thought sullyoon.
"Umm, uhm can you tell me w-where is minatozaki sana's class?" Sullyoon asked.
"Hmm, minatozaki sana?? Wait....I have never seen you before. Are you new here??" Said Jackson.
"Uhm yes uncle I mean Mr. Jackson. Hahahaha. " Said sullyoon.
"Un-uncle ?? Did you just call me uncle?? Yahh kid do I look like an old guy ?? Yahh kids like you fan-girl over me and you ..... OMG I am so offended. " Said Jackson dramatically.
'god he used to be so dramatic. ' sullyoon thought .

"Just...get lost. I am so offended right now. Jesus!" Said Jackson. Sullyoon just sighed.

"Sullyoon???!!!"
"Tzuyu!! I mean jie jie. " Said sullyoon. 
Sullyoon then ran towards her smiling. The hallway was now filled with murmur sounds.
"See? I entered the college perfectly.." said sullyoon and gave a little smirk.
"But I told you to stay in the penthouse. Why did you came??" Tzuyu said gridding her teeth.
Sullyoon then pouted and said ,
"Aww, jie jie I missed you a lot !! That's why I came. "

Now everyone in the hallway were admiring them .
"Aww look at them so cute. "
"So they are sisters!"
"Gasp. Tzuyu's sister is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter