Chapter 24

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yahh put me down!!" 
"I won't . " Tzuyu said still holding sana in bridal style. They were Infront of tzuyu's car. 
"Now , can you put me down?!!!" Sana asked raising her voice. 
"No, you are gonna sit with me while I put my car on auto-drive. Just tell me where's your office and I will put the location through my phone. " Tzuyu said opening the cars door. Tzuyu gently put sana inside the car in passenger seat. The car had a lot of space. There was a mini screen inside. Which was of course used for  entertainment purposes. 

Sana moved her eyes around. Tzuyu sat beside sana . 
"Here , type the location here. " Said tzuyu giving her phone to sana. Sana just took her phone and typed it . 
"I don't know why are you doing this."  Sana mumbled in a cold tone. Tzuyu stared at sana's beautiful side profile. The pointy nose , the soft red-pink lips, the eyelashes. Tzuyu smiled looking at sana without realizing. 

"W-why are you looking at me like that??" Sana asked stuttering while looking at tzuyu. But tzuyu kept on staring at her. Sana looked down , somehow feeling shy. Her cheeks got red. 
"S-stop l-looking. " Sana softly mumbled with her red cheeks. 
Tzuyu smiled widely. She took sana's chin and made her look up in her eyes. 

Sana could see the colors, she feel the  warmth , feel the love. It was all there. 

Tzuyu cupped sana's face , she tugged sana's hair strands behind her ear. Both of them didn't even blink.  She stared at sana's eyes with full of love. She softly said, 

"How can I stop looking at you my love.......when you look so beautiful ." 

Sana's eyes were sparkling, while she had a small frown. Sana gulped. Again tzuyu made her feel like it was all a dream. 

'how long I have waited to hear it from you tzu...........but it's too late now tzu............... I wish......I wish we could go back.....I wish you said that you wanted sullyoon in our life......' sana thought looking at tzuyu. She then removed tzuyu's hand from her. 
"Stop it. It's not gonna work......" Sana said looking down with hurt expression. Tzuyu felt hurt too. 

Tzuyu gulped , her eyes teared up. She smiled hurting. 
"I-its ok , l-let me d-drop you. " Tzuyu said taking her phone and did the set up. The ride was silent as sana decided to look outside on her right side. While tzuyu looked outside on her left side. 

After a while they reached sana's work place. 

"T-thanks for dropping ." Sana said. 
Sana was about to go outside when tzuyu hold her hand tightly. Sana startled. She then looked at her hand and then tzuyu. Tzuyu's face showed how hurt she felt. Tzuyu was really good at hiding her expression , but Infront of sana she becomes like an open book. 

"Sana........... can't you .... can't you just g-give me a chance??" Tzuyu asked showing her pleading eyes. Sana's heart broke. Tzuyu looked so vulnerable. Tzuyu was asking for a chance. Sana wanted to give her.....but she doesn't want to be someone's mistress, she doesn't want to ruin someone's life. It's better that way. 

"I am sorry.......we can't. I can't......it's too late. " Sana said with cracked voice. Tzuyu nodded. 

Sana then left tzuyu alone inside the car with a broken heart. When sana left tzuyu's car, tzuyu closed the doors. She ruffled her hair back while closing her eyes as the tears fell. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The whole day there was no sign of tzuyu . Tzuyu didn't came to sanas apartment. The kids , specially sullyoon looking forward to spend time with her. But tzuyu didn't even came there. Sana got back from work in the evening. She saw that the three were playing online games. 

Sana smiled , "I am home!" Sullyoon ran to sana and hugged her , "welcome home!!" Sullyoon said. The other two stared at them smiling. 
"Won't you two welcome me too?" Sana said looking at Xiaoting and hyunjin. 

"W-we can hug you??" Asked xiaoting. 
"Of course, both of you come here now , after all a mom needs all of her kids hug. " Sana said smiling widely at them. Xiaoting and hyunjin looked at each other and grinned. They ran to sana and hugged her tightly while saying, "welcome home mom!!!!" 

"I missed you three. " Sana said smiling at them. Sana felt so happy right now. She always wanted more kids. Sullyoon was enough but still she wanted sullyoon to have siblings. However before it wasn't possible because of many other problems. But now sullyoon actually have her half-sisters with her and both of them were accepting and loving sister. Sana couldn't be more happy thinking that sullyoon now have not one but two great sisters who will always be there for her on her good and bad days. 

But still it was incomplete. Something was missing. Or rather someone was missing. Sana looked around. She was looking for a certain person. 
'i-is she gone?? O-or maybe she is asleep . why am I looking for her?? I-its better that she left....' sana thought. Even though her heart screaming and calling tzuyu's name. She still kept looking around. 

"Mama didn't came back. " Sullyoon said pouting. 
"Sh-she didn't came back after d-dropping me?" Sana asked. The three shook their heads. Now sana's heart was actually shattered in pieces. 

Sana nodded with a forced smile. She then went back to the room to freshen up. Entering the bathroom and freshening herself sana's mind didn't left the thought of tzuyu. When she got out and went to the living room she saw Xiaoting and hyunjin leaving. 

"Where are you guys going??" Sana asked raising her brows in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter