Chapter 5

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was not in the mood. A really bad mood to be exact. Reason? Well the person who is sitting on the backseat of her cycle. It wasn't a really great day for tzuyu.

In the morning her parents called her and she fought with them over the phone. Her parents were telling her to move back to Taiwan. But tzuyu doesn't want to. Not now. Even though she told her parents that she will come back after finishing high school.

But at present she have bigger problem. That is, the girl with her. Tzuyu had many questions about the girl. Tzuyu was mad and those questions weren't helping at all.

"Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby~~" sang sullyoon enjoying the cycle ride.
"Can you shut up??!!" Said tzuyu angrily . sullyoon being the spawn of devil didn't stop. She smirk.

"What? You didn't like the song?? Ok I will sing something that matches your mood. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu was losing patience.

"I am like tt , just like tt~~" Sang sullyoon , Suddenly tzuyu pressed the break.
"Yah why did you stopped?? " Said sullyoon frowning.
"We are here. Now get off. " Said tzuyu. The place was Gangnam. They were stopping in front of a big building.  Sullyoon knew most of the Richy riches lived there.
"Woah , you live in Gangnam? You must be rich . " Said sullyoon getting off.

Tzuyu didn't say anything. She just started to walk towards the entrance and then the elevator. She pressed the highest button . Meaning; she lives in the top floor.

It was a penthouse.

 

"Wowwww. " Said sullyoon. In future people do have these kinds of house but that was the first time she entered. She didn't have friend and her mother doesn't have that much money to afford it.

Tzuyu smirked.
"Welcome to my small palace. " Said tzuyu .
"Hmm, where's your parents?" Asked sullyoon.
"They don't live here. " Said tzuyu coldly.
"What?? You live here alone?? That must be awesome. " Said sullyoon .
"Believe me. It was never. " Mumbled tzuyu.
"So where am I gonna stay ?" Asked sullyoon.
"Luckily I have a guest room. So you can stay there. Let me show you. " Said tzuyu and showed sullyoon her room . Sullyoon's eyes were roaming everywhere.

"How long are you going to stay here?" Asked tzuyu.
"Let's see.....I don't know ." Said sullyoon.
"Huh?" Said tzuyu .
"It depends. If my work here get done early then yeah ." Said sullyoon.
"What kind of work?" Asked tzuyu.
"Sorry can't tell you. " Said sullyoon.
Tzuyu just sighed.
"Kiddo I don't know where you came from. But make sure to behave. " Said tzuyu. Sullyoon's shrugged.

Then it became silence.
Sullyoon then started to space out. She still couldn't believe she was in the past.
"HEY!!" Sullyoon then came back to reality.
"What?" Asked sullyoon.
"Where was your attention g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter