Chapter 4

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sullyoons pov:

Chou tzuyu, the campus crush. Apart from that i know nothing about her.
She is a total stranger to me. But i guess i can trust her since she is mom's friend.
"Look where you going next time. " she said.

Her voice was cold. Her appearance was so.... Intimidating. Anyone would be scared to approach her. But i don't wanna judge a book bt its cover. As i was thinking i saw her picking up her cycle and was leaving me. Wait...... Leaving me??

Is she going to leave me just like that??? I mean....it was her fault too. She also bumped into me.

"Hey wait!!!" I said stopping her.
"Don't you think you should apologize for what you did?? You are at the fault too. You also bumped into me. " I said .

"Ok then .I am sorry. " Said tzuyu in a cold tone. Even her sorry isn't warm or sounds like she regretted. Why my mom is even friends with her?? Jeez..

"Sorry won't work now. " I said crossing my hands and stood in front of her and held her cycles upper front part. She frowned.
"This is ridiculous! Let me go. " She said. But I didn't move.
"Treat me something. After that you can go. " I said to her.
"Are you kidding me? Just move will you??" Said tzuyu . I smirk .
'this is what you get for being cold to me. ' I thought.
"Come on now. The choice is yours. " I said. She sighed. Then she groaned.
"Arrgghh!!! Fine. Let's go ." Said tzuyu. Hmm, should i call her aunt tzuyu? I don’t' know. It would be awkward.

I then sat in the back of her cycle.  She then took me to a cafe. It was morning,  of course a good breakfast from her money wouldn’t be bad at all.

We sat on a table. She then gave me the menu while glaring. 
"Now, order fast. So that i can go." said tzuyu. I took my sweet time choosing what to eat. Of course i did it intentionally.  She was pissed obviously.  Then after the order came i started to eat. Damn i am so hungry.
"Kiddo slow down. how long Haven’t you eaten anything?? " asked tzuyu frowning. 
"I don’t know  why am i so hugry ,  i ate last night though.  " i said and then took a bite of my bread. I saw tzuyu was looking at me thinking something. 
"You know, you remind of someone.  A friend of mine. " said tzuyu.
'She must be talking about my other parent or mom. ' i thought. 
"A friend?  Who?" i asked acting curious. 
"Forget it. You won't know who it was. " said tzuyu. I then continued eating.

"Whats your name brat?" asked tzuyu. I stopped eating and thought what should i say.
"Uhm.....my name is choi sullyoon. " i said with a nervous smile.
"Oh...ok. Are you somehow related to minatozaki sana? " asked her.
I started to panic. 'Oh god, if I say her the truth then she would think I am crazy. I will just say something else now.' I thought.
"No. I am not.....who is that person? " I said trying to look more natural.
"One of my friends. You have some of her features. Well, whatever. Finish the food fast. " Said tzuyu.

Damn , this woman is so arrogant.

While eating I realized something.....
'wait....I don't have a place to live!!!!!!! What do I do?????!!!!!' I thought.

'should I ask her to let me be on her place?? Well I don't have a choice. ' I  thought .

After I finished my breakfast, we both went out of the cafe.




 

"Ok , sullyoon, it wasn't nice to meet you. Go back to your house and don't show up again. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter