Chapter 27

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sullyoon, hyunjin and Xiaoting were in michaengs house for their sleepover with heejin. Heejin was pretty sad about them leaving. However hyunjin would always console her. She didn't let go off heejins hands from noon. 

"You two could stay here you know. " Heejin said pouting . They were all in their pajamas. 
"Hey don't worry, we can chat you know. Also call each other anytime. " Said hyunjin holding heejins hand.
Heejin was still pouting . 

"Come on now don't pout. I want to see you smile when I leave. I want to capture it in my mind. Your smile is beautiful. " Said hyunjin looking straight at heejins eyes. 

Heejin then also looked at hyunjins eyes and smiled softly. 
"There it is , now you look good. " Said hyunjin smiling. Heejin then snuggled in hyunjins neck while blushing. Hyunjin just giggled at the contact. 

"So what do you say?? We should leave? Or tell them that we still exist in this room??" Xiaoting asked whispering to sullyoon while eyes stuck on 2jin. 
"I actually don't know. I won't be surprised if they marry each other in future. " Said sullyoon looking at 2jin. 
"Same. Uhm.....guys we are still here. " Said Xiaoting bringing the other two in reality. The other two immediately part away while blushing. Xiaoting and sullyoon was smirking looking at hyunjin. Totally planning to later. 

"Ohh hahaha....we know.." hyunjin said blushing. Heejin was a blushing mess right now. 
"Umm I think mom is calling me, I should go. " Heejin said and left the room running to get out from the embarrassment. 

"You should actually confess to her. " Said Xiaoting putting her hand around hyunjins shoulder. 
"Yes , sis you should. " Said sullyoon. 
"W-what if s-she says no??" Said hyunjin. She was afraid. She still didn't have the guts. 

"She won't. Look she is into you. Just do it. " Said Xiaoting. 
"I don't think I can guys. " Hyunjin said looking down. 
"Sigh. Look just confess to her , I don't want you to be like my mom. " Sullyoon said looking down . 
"I wish they could be together. " Said Xiaoting. Hyunjin looked down in sadness. 
"Yeah, I wish." Said sullyoon. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sana woke up in the morning. She saw tzuyu laying beside her. Eyes closed. Looking like a goddess. It feels like a dream to her. The last time she saw this beauty laying Infront of her was 15 years ago. She looked at tzuyu with eyes full of love. Tzuyu still looked the same. Nothing changed. Looking at tzuyu no one would believe that she is a parent of three 15 year old girls. 

Tzuyus nose, eyes, lips everything was like a masterpiece to sana. She trailed her finger through tzuyu's face. 

Tzuyu's eyes opened slowly. She saw the most beautiful woman looking at her with her most gorgeous brown eyes. Tzuyu smiled looking at sana. It wasn't forced or anything. It just happened. 

"Good morning love. " Tzuyu said huskily. 
"Good morning honey. " Sana said looking at Tzuyu's eyes. 
"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked softly smiling . 
"I am just making sure that it's not a dream....... tzuyu-ah....you really are back my beloved. " Said sana. Tzuyu took sana's hand in hers and kissed it closing her eyes. 
"Yes, my love , I am and I am not leaving your side ever again. " Tzuyu said lovingly. 
"Pls stay. I would be the happiest person in the universe. " Said sana staring at tzuyu.  Tzuyu smiled widely. Tzuyu's eyes then went to the clock. It was 9 in the morning. But tzuyu doesn't care anyways. She went closer to sana and pulled sana closer making their bodies in contact. 

Tzuyu stared deeply at sana. She pecked sana's lips. Then kept on pecking sana's lips. 
"T-tzuyu-yah what are you doing??" Sana asked with her flushed face. 
Tzuyu smiled innocently. 
"I am loving you my love. So pls....let me as long as I live , cause the day I will di-" 

"Shh, don't ever say that yeobo. Cause the day death will do us apart is the day I will die too. After all of this , now I can't think of a day without you. " Sana said as she hold tzuyu's cheek and moved forward making touch their nose. 

"Sana......you are making me crazy about you more. Tell me love what should I do when I am crazily in love with you....?" Tzuyu said closing her eyes not breaking the contact of their nose. 
"Just love me my belove.......just keep on loving me. " Sana said closing her eyes. 

"Sana...."
"Tzuyu..." 

They both caught each other's lips in a loving kiss. It was filled with love and affection. Tzuyu was softly kissing sana. Sana kissed back. Thousands of butterflies in their stomachs. Tzuyu's arms were trapping sana. 

Tzuyu went on top of sana and kissed her. Sana swear that it was one of the softest kiss she has ever felt. After a while they broke the kiss. Tzuyu deeply looked at sana's face. Her lips are now red because of kiss. Cheeks are pink. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. 

Sana put both of her legs around tzuyu's waist and pull her closer. Brushing their private parts together. Sanas breath hitched. Tzuyu looked at sana worriedly. 

"Love...are you sure? You must be tired from yesterday...." Tzuyu said to sana. 
"I want it yeobo. So pls make love with me. " Sana said to tzuyu. Sana started to breath heavily when she felt tzuyu's hard member near her wet entrance. 

Tzuyu kissed sana's forehead. As she rubbed her hard with sanas entrance. Sana's breath went fast. She was getting impatient. 
"Ye-yeobo...put it in-inside. I need you y-yeobo....." Sana said. Tzuyu then slowly put herself inside sana. 
"Ahhh tz-tzuyu-ah..." Sana moaned feeling tzuyu inside her. Sana's hands are now on Tzuyu's back. Tzuyu's hands were now on both sides of sana. 

"Love......I am gonna go easy on you. ." tzuyu said. She then started to move herself in and out of sana in a slow pace. 

"Ahhh ahhh tz-tzu.... Ke-keep on g-going...." Moaned sana feeling Tzuyu inside her. Tzuyu kept on giving sana soft kisses on her faces. Sana's half closed eyes never moved from tzuyu. Tzuyu buried herself deep inside and keep on ing slowly but hardly. 

"Ahh mmhh ahh i-its f-feels s-so good ahhh....." Sana moaned softly feeling pleasure. Tzuyu kept on kissing on sana's neck now. 

Sana could feel Tzuyu's hard but slow s in her. Sana never thought she would enjoy a slow this much in her whole lifetime. But she was wrong. They were enjoying the time together. It wasn't a slow . It was making love with her beloved. 

The one who deserves her more than anyone in this world.  

"Tzu tzu ahh nnggh hah ahh.... I ahh ... I am near...." Sana moaned throwing her head back closing her eyes. Tzuyu increased her pace as she started to move a bit fast than before. Her member was already inside the entrance of sana's womb. Sana's legs were encircled. 

Sana could feel herself on heaven. Tzuyu kissed her on the lips while moving. Tzuyu could feel her member getting gripped by sana's wall. Tzuyu again started to move a bit more fast. Making the skin slapping sound more visible. 

"O-oh m-my.....ahh s- I a-am c-...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter