Chapter 11

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu's pov:

It's over.

Everything's over.

Was there any hope in the first place??

It was nothing but my stupid delusional thought or stupid dreams that my idiot heart dared to see.

The dream of me and sana unnie being together. The dream of me and sana unnie staying with each other till the end of time .

Life is cruel. Sometimes the things that you want , you never ended up getting them .

Same thing is happening today with me , right now. The moment when I saw sana unnie on her knees , all the little hopes vanished.

She was kneeling with her dress. Meanwhile Dahyun unnie was there with shocked eyes. But I can tell she is happy. Both of them are.

"Dahyun , the moment I saw you I started to have a small crush on you . But as time goes I realized it wasn't a crush. It was much more. I love you my dubu. Will you pls pls pls be my girlfriend??" Sana unnie said with her loving eyes.

I am jealous. I am not afraid to admit it. I knew this was going to happen. I am not afraid to confess that I prayed to the god that 'pls let Dahyun unnie not have the same feelings as sana unnie. ' I know I am selfish.

Selfish for my heart.

"Of course sana I will . I love you too. " Dahyun unnie said. It broke my heart. That's not new anyways. It's the same story of everyday.

But today the pain got 10x more deep. This time this new hole in my heart was much more bigger. It was too deep. The next thing they did was like adding salt to my deep wound.

They kissed in their lips. They kissed passionately. Sana unnies beautiful lips was now someone else's. My tears started to flow.

"Aacckkkk finally. Look at them they are together. "  sullyoon said smiling and jumping happily. I have to say her energy sometimes reminds me of sana unnie.

I was standing right behind Sullyoon. I wiped my tears.
"Let's go . The show's over. " I said with my cold tone and expressionless face. I turned around and started to walk. We were in the restaurant. Seeing both sana unnie and Dahyun unnies date.
"Wait....you are not gonna congratulate them?? How about dropping mo- I mean sana unnie ??" Sullyoon asked.

My back was facing sullyoons. My tears were falling again .
"Sh-she ha-have a girlfriend now. Dahyun unnie can drop her. " I said with my cold tone. Sullyoon became silent.

I then started to walk towards the car.  Sullyoon also followed. She also got inside the car. I started to drive.





 

Tzuyu was driving the car really fast. Sullyoon would lie if she says that she wasn't afraid. Tzuyu looked mad for some reason. Sadness was in tzuyu's eyes.

In the way tzuyu stopped near a 7/11 store. She brought a whole box of beers. Sullyoons eyes widened seeing those.

As they reached the house tzuyu immediately went to her room with the box. She locked her rooms door.
Sullyoon was confused. She doesn't know what was happening. But it felt like she was missing something.

'did I do anything wrong??' sullyoon asked herself.

Meanwhile tzuyu was crying her heart out inside her room . She was drinking and drinking more.

"Why?? .....why it has to be like this??" Tzuyu screamed and throw the empty beer can on the floor.

Tzuyu didn't stop crying. It was the first time she fell in love. It hurts like hell.

Sullyoon who was sitting on her room was still thinking about everything.

Suddenly her head started to hurt really bad. The beep sound was the only thing she could hear right now.
"Ahh ....this again.." sullyoon mumbled.

Then like before, everything turned black.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sullyoon woke up breathing heavily. She sat up and looked around. Found out that she is now back in her timeline. She is in her room right now.

"Was it all a dream??" Sullyoon thought. She stood up and reached her phone to see the date .

"14 April, 2036. " Sullyoon mumbled.
"Wait .......that means the time here stopped when I left??" Sullyoon thought . It was unbelievable to her.

She then looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes grew wide.
'this is chou tzuyu's clothes.......' sullyoon said to herself.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" sullyoon screamed.
'that means that wasn't a dream. ' it was crazy to sullyoon.

"Yoon-ah I am home. I bought kimbap , let's have it together!!!" Said sana entering the house.

"Mom...." Sullyoon mumbled. She ran to sana and gave her a tight hug.

"Aigoo, did you miss me today that much??" Sana said to sullyoon. Sullyoon nodded hugging sana. Sana smiled.
"I missed you too , yoon-ah. " Said sana. She kissed on Sullyoons head.
But then something caught sana's attention. It was sullyoons clothes. Sana frowned. Another thing caught her attention.
'the smell......it's exactly like her. ' sana thought. Sana's gonna lie if she says she didn't miss the smell. It was so calming.

Sullyoon then broke the hug.
"Y-yoon-ah where did you brought this clothes from??" Sana asked.
"Oh.....umm .... actually I saw them on the antique clothing store......these are interesting right??? Haha . ." Sullyoon nervously laughed.

"Oh...ok , let me wash my hands first. Then we are gonna have dinner ok??" Sana said. Sullyoon nodded . After Sana left, sullyoon sighed in relief.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter