Chapter 16

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana woke up with a smile on her face.  The first thing she saw after waking up is,  tzuyu's beautiful face. Sana felt like she is seeing an angel. Tzuyu looks like a goddess. Indeed,  everyone thinks she does. So its nothing new.

Tzuyu looked so peaceful. Her nose, closed eyes. Her soft cheeks, her sweet addictive lips and her feminine and elegant aura. 'She looks so innocent while sleeping. ' sana thought.  But she knew tzuyu wasn’t. Not after what are they doing for the passed weeks.

Sana blushed and gulped thinking about their last night session.  Tzuyu made sure to her good. However sana didn’t complain. Sana liked it. She liked it too much for her own liking.

Sana brushed her fingers through tzuyu's cheeks. She wanted more of her. She knew the thing that they are doing isn't normal. But right now sana needs some distraction , some company. Tzuyu had both of them. Sana did felt bad for doing that. But this time she wants to be selfish for herself and her heart.

Sana then got out from the bed without any clothes or something that would cover her body. After that she went to tzuyu's closet. Sana one hand was on her hip and other was on her chin. She was thinking what to wear.

Suddenly a white shirt caught her attention. For sure it would be big enough to cover her body till her thigh. She took it and smelled it.
'it smells like her. So addictive. ' sana thought but then stopped realizing what she was doing.

Sana then wore it. But didn't wore any undergarments. Sana went to the kitchen and decided to cook food for everyone.

There was no one else there. Sullyoon was for sure sleeping. Sana started to do her work.

As she was cooking she felt someone's hand from behind . Sana knew the smell. It was of course tzuyu's. Tzuyu hugged her from behind.
"Good morning...." Tzuyu said in a husky tone. Which sana found really cute and y at the same time.
"Good morning tzutzu. " Said sana in a happy tone.

Tzuyu's hugged tighter. Suddenly sana  felt something hard poking  on her . Sana knew what it was. Sana gulped. It was also making her wet. Tzuyu rubbed their bodies together for sana to feel it even more. Sana started to breath fast.

"Tzuyu ........."
"S-sana are y-you wearing an-anything u-underneath??" Tzuyu asked still rubbing.
"Mmhhh...n-no t-tzu ...hah ..." Said sana.
"W-why??" Asked tzuyu.
"I (gulp) nnggh just fe-felt like i-it....ahh."
"D-don't you ever d-do it. " Said tzuyu gulping. Sana turned the stove off.
"!!..... tz-tzuyu-ah y-yoon ah is s-still sle-sleeping. Le-ahh let's d-do it fast. Mmhhh...." Sana said . Tzuyu's hands went to sanas she squeezed it with her both hands. Sana moaned faintly.

"Ahhh.....tzu.... daddy..." Said sana throwing her head back because of the pleasure.  Tzuyu started to kiss sana's neck and bite it making sana moan.
"Let's g-go to my room . " Tzuyu said and was about to pull sana in her room. But sana didn't move an inch. Tzuyu looked at sana.

Sana came closer swaying her hips. Tzuyu swear sana looked the iest woman in the planet. Her button was opened from the top. This was making tzuyu more harder. Tzuyu was just on her boxer and t-shirt.

Sana put her hand on Tzuyu's bulge and caressed it giving it some squeeze it.
"Mmhhh... daddy I want it here ......on the table. " Sana said looking at tzuyu lustfully. Tzuyu now has lost herself. She took sana's hand and pulled her closer. She hold sana's waist tightly keeping no gap between them .

Tzuyu pinned her between the table and herself. Without wasting any time she kissed sana . Of course sana kissed back. Tzuyu's hands then went to sanas . She squeezed them roughly.

"Mmhhh ....tzu......" Sana moaned in the kiss. Tzuyu continued to kiss sana exploring every single corner of sana's mouth. She made sana sit on the table. She squeezed sana's   .Her kisses started to go to sanas neck. Tzuyu decided to do it fast cause anytime sullyoon would be here.

Tzuyu it and kissed it making sana moan. "ahh ...tzuyu-ahhh." sana moaned. Pulling tzuyu more closer by pulling her head more closer. She moved her head so that tzuyu can kiss her neck even more.

When tzuyu was done with the neck her kisses started to go to sanas chest. Tzuyu could easily see sana's hardened s through the shirt.  One by one she ed the shirt that sana was wearing. Sana's eyes were closed . She was feeling the pleasure.

Tzuyu squeezed the s. She took the s in her fingers and massaged it rough and fast.
"Ahhh tz-tzuyu-ah d-daddy ahhh ahh ."

Tzuyu then took one of them in mouth . She it and bite it . She  kept on playing with the other one. Her hand then went to sanas and pressed it. She felt how wet sana was. She took some of sana's wet juices from her and rubbed it on sana's s.

Then tzuyu again took sana's s in and taste sana. Sana kept on while her body was arching. Tzuyu sure was going rough this time.

"T-tzuyu-yah ahh m-me al- already . " Said sana. Tzuyu then laid sana on the table. She then get rid of her boxer . She took her shaft in her hand and it for few seconds.

Tzuyu took both of sana's legs and encircled them around her waist. She put both of her hands on the table.
Then entered herself inside sana. Sana moaned and arched her back. Without any warning tzuyu went fast.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahhh d-daddy s-ahhh (gulp) slow d-down. " Sana said requesting.
"Hah hah hah hah I-i can't hah hah so tight.....so good." Tzuyu said while . The skin slapping sound and sana's moans filled the room .
"D-daddy m-more ahh ahh ahh f-faster ahh ahhh . " Sana said. Tzuyu then started to with all of her energy. She and sana both were sweating. She took one of sana's hand in hers and and her other hand on sanas squeezing it.

"Mhhm nnggh ahh ahh nnggh daddy j-just like that.  G-give it ahh ahhh to ahh me. Ahh ahh . " Said sana .
"Hah hah hah sana hah hah y-your so h-hot hah hah. " Said tzuyu while starting to go more harder and rougher this time. The table was making sounds at this point.

"AHH AHH AHHH TZUYU-AH D-DADDY DON'T STOP!!! ARGGHH AHH NNGHH I AM CUMM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter