Chapter 31

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yeobo, i am gonna go and take bath. Can you wait for me a bit??" sana asked breaking the kiss. Tzuyu smiled and said, "sure. Love. " sana then gave tzuyu a smile and went Infront of the bathroom. Tzuyu's eyes followed sana. It never left her. Inside sana slowly ped her dress. Sanas flawless back came in front of tzuyu's eyes.

The wedding dress fell on the ground.  Sana is now only in her underwear.  But it also didn’t stayed as she got rid of it too. Sana sensually walked inside the shower. She knew it very well that tzuyu is still staring at her.

Meanwhile tzuyu can't take her eyes off sana's flawless body. She could already feel the heat in her body. Tzuyu couldn't wait to have sana. But she decided to take sana after sana comes out of the shower. Tzuyu then started to pace around slowly waiting for sana. Tzuyu took off her coat and bowtie. She rolled her sleeves up and left the two button of her shirt open. Literally anyone would be fanning themselves if they see her right now.

Then an envelope caught tzuyu's attention. It was on top of the table. It was ticket to Switzerland.

Then there was a letter,

"Dear mom and mama,
Hope you are enjoying your time in the hotel. now that you have found this letter that means you have found the tickets too . It's for your honeymoon. This is another gift from us to you. We have arranged everything. The three of us are hoping that you guys will love it.
We love you , bye!!

Your three awesome daughters,

Sullyoon, xiaoting and hyunjin.

P.s. aunt mina also helped us. "

That's what the letter said. Tzuyu chuckled to herself reading it. Tzuyu and sana sure forgot about the honeymoon part. But their kids wanted them to go for honeymoon like any other Normal couple. Besides it was sana's first marriage, they thought that even if tzuyu doesn't have any kind of wish about honeymoon ,sana might have it.

If anything those three along with mina are sure the biggest shipper of sana and tzuyu. Tzuyu who was smiling looking at the letter didn't realize that sana was already out of the shower. She was wearing a robe. She also did a slight make up.

For some reason sana was feeling a bit nervous tonight. Even though she and tzuyu has done it a lot of times , this time it's different. It's going to be their first time doing it after marriage. Sana took a deep breath.

She went behind tzuyu . She hugged tzuyu from the back and put her chin on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu flinched but when she knew it was sana she became calm again.
"Yeobo, what are you looking at??" Sana said seductively.
Tzuyu who heard the voice kept the ticket and letter on table then turned around. Tzuyu's eyes traveled from up to down.

Sana became nervous again thinking tzuyu didn't like it. But then when ste saw tzuyus breathing getting heavier, eyes getting dark and gulping her saliva sana knew she was on the right track. Sana then smirked seductively. She then untied the robe revealing her y bra and that barely covered her private parts. Tzuyu started to feel hot again.

Tzuyu was eye ing sana. Sana loved it.

"Damn......." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana then got rid of her robe. With a seductive smile she folded her arms under her chest making sure for tzuyu to see how big her s are. Tzuyu's eyes were stuck there.

"Yeobo you do know that I belong to you......so......" Sana then walked closer and went near tzuyus ear. 
"What are you waiting for daddy?...... Take me already... " sana whispered and placed her hand on tzuyus clothed member.  Tzuyu gulped again.

Tzuyu's wild side was waking up again. Tzuyu took sanas hands  and pulled her into a heated kiss.

"Babygirl.... tonight I will make sure to make you sore for the week."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"..  where am I ???" Sullyoon looked around. She saw nothing changed. She is still in her room . But there is something in her hand. It's a small pen-drive. She frowned looking at it.

There was a chit in her hand.

"Play it on the laptop...." Sullyoon read. Sullyoon got confused. She doesn't have any laptop. She looked around and found one on her table.

'but who's laptop is this???? It's so confusing........' sullyoon felt like she was going crazy.

She then opened the laptop and plugged the pen-drive in it.

"What is that???" Sullyoon thought looking at the certain file. She clicked it. It showed a video was there. She was thinking about the consequences. It could be good or bad. She clicked it preparing herself for the worst.

It was glitching. But then the screen got clear. Sullyoons eyes widened when she saw the person in the video. 
She touched her own face.

"What the....how come she has the same face as me ......" Sullyoon mumbled getting scared.

"Hello past me. I know you are confused about what's happening. "

'i am so confused....' sullyoon thought on her mind. She gulped. 'why does she looks like me?....but a bit mature....' sullyoon thought.

"Don't worry. It's nothing to be scared about. I am chou sullyoon."
Said the girl in the video .

"Yes, I am you from future. My current age is 30. I am a scientist."
' what??? Scientist??!!!!!! B-but I at science. What kind of is that? ' sullyoon thought. She was already feeling like dizzy.

"I know, don't curse. You see I was the one who sent you to the past. "

'the heck ?? She even knows that i am cursing!!!!' sullyoon thought.  'its so ....... unbelievable.....' sullyoon thought

"It's unbelievable right?? " Said future sullyoon in the video.
"It is. " Sullyoon said even though she knows that future sullyoon can't hear her.

"But that's the truth. I made a time machine. But with that time machine I can only go 15 years before from my timeline. So that's why I came in your timeline and send you to the past. "Said future sullyoon.
Present sullyoon is understanding everything.

"If I didn't do it then everything would be messed up as I remember that it was also a part in my past."

"She is right.....it would be...." Sullyoon said to herself.  

"We never met cause whenever I would come to your timeline you would passed out. "

"Well that explains everything.." sullyoon mumbled. She then put her attention on the video again.

"It was an advantage for me. I was also the one who made everyone forgot about you in the past.  "

"Of course it is. You didn't have to explain me anything..." Said sullyoon.

"I put a special chemical in their foods that will make them forgot about you slowly. Also they will remember all the events but you won't be there. Also remember in that chit that you will lose something important , it's nothing but mama and mom forgetting about you in the past . After all those memories are precious right??''

"Now that I think....those memories were so precious.....sigh...." Sullyoon said. Again thinking about the past. How she and tzuyu met. She and tzuyu doing many fun stuff and teasing each other. But tzuyu now remembers nothing.

"Pretty cool right?? But I have already destroyed it. I don't need it anymore. I won't sell it too cause people might use it for bad deed. So I also burned the formula of the time machine along with the time machine itself. "

"Hmm....I did the right thing..... that's how it should be..." Sullyoon said. She was proud of her future self.

"Well I think that's enough. Before I go , let me tell you that , you will have an awesome fiance in the future. A girl....to be honest. Tell hyunjin to control her hormones and also tell xiaoting to not lose hope about whatever she is thinking right now. Last but not least..... don't eat your sisters cake on her 4th birthday , she loves it."

"B-but......no one in the house loves cake...... I mean they like it. Not love it....." Sullyoon mumbled thinking about which sister future sullyoon was talking about.

"Unnie!!! Come down for breakfast."suddenly another unknown voice spoke from the video. Sullyoon doesn't know who it was.

"I am coming min- oops I forget to press it. Bye 15 years old sullyoon !!!" Said future sullyoon and the video.

"Wait!! But which sister???!!! Oh it ended already....." Sullyoon said to herself. It was all clear to her now.

"This laptop will explode in

5

4 ....."

"Wait what??? Explode?!!
 

"3

2

1...."

A small explosion then happened. It didn't made too much sound. The laptop and the pen-drive disappeared. Sullyoon was so much amazed.

"That's so cool...... scientists are so cool....." Sullyoon mumbled.

"Yoon-ah come out!!! Mom and mama came. " Said Xiaoting screaming from downstairs.

"Coming!!!" Sullyoon said. She then went downstairs and saw her parents in expensive clothes. Looking like a rich married couple. They both smile at sullyoon.

"We are here to say goodbye and take our bags. " Said sana .
"So did you guys like our surprise?" Asked hyunjin.
Sana nodded. Tzuyu smiled.
"We love it. Kids we will be going now. See you after 1 week." Said tzuyu. She then kissed the heads of the three saying goodbye.

"Bye!! The private jet is ready!!!"
"Take care!!!"
"Have fun in Switzerland!!"

Said the three smiling happily looking at their parents and one by one hugging them.

After that sana and tzuyu left.

"Sigh.....so...." Sullyoon said looking at the other two.
"WE ARE HAVING A PARTY!!!!!" Screamed Xiaoting in excitement.
"Oh my god!!!" Hyunjin said in an annoyed tone.

"Damn
........................ I guess......I will party too ..." Said sullyoon and smiled smugly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching at the Switzerland. Sana and tzuyu fell in love with the country. It was so beautiful. Everything was so calm and good. They loved the hills. Sana couldn't hide her excitement. Tzuyu also ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter