Chapter 23

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana pushed tzuyu away hard. Tzuyu stumbled a bit. There was a bit pain shown in her face. 

"L-love pls d-don't push me l-like that. " Tzuyu said with a cracked tone. 

"I am sorry......pls stay away. " Sana said looking down.  There was a sadness in her eyes and face. She then left the place without looking back at tzuyu. Tzuyu gulped feeling sad.  She was hurting so bad. 

 

But tzuyu wasn't the only one who was hurting. Sana was hurting even more. She cried her heart out inside the cab while holding her chest. 

 

"I am sorry......I am sorry......." Sana kept on mumbling while crying. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next few days everything was normal. Tzuyu didn't show up. Sana thought maybe tzuyu gave up. 

'she still have her wife. Why would she look at me??' sana thought in a sad expression. She also wanted tzuyu to give up. But her heart wanted tzuyu more than anything. Still she doesn't wanted to ruin a family just to have her own happiness. 

 

Sana was now working in the kitchen cooking dinner. Sullyoon looked at her mom with a worried face. Sana got more skinnier. There has been something going inside her head. Sullyoon knows it. Sullyoon also might have the idea about it too. Cause she saw tzuyu being worried too. 

 

Sana wasn't going on the part time job for a while now. She said that she left the job. Sullyoon didn't ask why. She was happy that her mother left that job as she didn't like the owner at all. 

The dinner was silent. After eating sullyoon sat Infront of the 3D set television. Sana was done working and finally got the time for her own break. 

 

It was 11:30 at night. Both of them were tired . 

"Yoon-ah go to sleep, you need to wake up early for school. " Sana said to sullyoon. Sullyoon nodded. Sullyoon stood up. She stretched her body and yawn. At that time the bell rang, 

 

"Wait mom, I will go and check out. " Said sullyoon. Sana did what sullyoon said. 

 

Sullyoon opened the door , she frowned when she saw who it was. 

"You?? Do you need anything??" Asked sullyoon frowning. 

"Where's your mom??" Asked the restaurant owner. Sullyoon didn't like the way he talked. What also she didn't like the fact that the restaurant owner came with two buff guys who looked like goons. She had a really bad feeling. 

 

"She....she is not home. You come tomorrow in the morning. " Said sullyoon , she was about to close the door but the restaurant owner or Mr. Kim pushed the door harshly making sullyoon fall on the ground. 

"Arghh.....why did you push me??!!" Sullyoon screamed. 

 

They entered the house forcedly and one of the buff guys locked the door. Sana came hearing sullyoons voice. 

"Yoon-ah!! " She came near sullyoon and checked her if she is ok or not. 

 

"You ok?" Asked sana. 

"I am fine mom. " Said sullyoon. She then looked at the three men standing there. Sana also looked at them and frowned. 

  

She and sullyoon stood up. 

"You?? What are you doing here?? I thought I made it clear to you that I won't work at the restaurant anymore. " Sana said in a cold tone. 

 

"Ohh, then what about my money?? " Said Mr. Kim raising his brows. 

'Money?? What's his talking about ??'thought sullyoon. 

"I-i will pay it soon. Now leave. " Sana said. Mr. Kim then laughed evily. 

 

"HAHAHA, I didn't came here to leave without taking anything..... Sana. " Said Mr .Kim with an evil smile. 

"W-what do you mean?" Sana asked . She was getting scared now. 

 

"Mom what's he talking-"

"Sullyoon, go inside your room " sana said to sullyoon with a cold tone. Sullyoon knew sana was now hella serious. 

"But mom-"

"I said go inside. " Sana said but this time with more authority voice. 

"I won't leave you here alone. " Said sullyoon looking straight at her mom. 

"Sullyoon honey , trust mom, I will be fine. " Said sana. Sullyoon still doesn't want to go. 

"Pls honey, I will be ok , you go. " After a lot of fighting sullyoon gave up. 

"Yoon-ah lock your rooms door, you understand??" Whispered sana looking at sullyoon. Sullyoon knew sana has already lose her hope. Sana's eyes said so. The pair of eyes showed nothing but scared and worries. 

 

No matter what happens to herself, sana doesn't want anything to happen to her daughter. After all her daughter is her first priority. 

 

Sullyoon was now getting scared too. 

"M-mom..." Said sullyoon with a crack tone. Sullyoon then nodded . She then went inside her room and locked the door.

 

"So where were we??" Asked mr.kim. 

"Look Mr. Kim , I will pay you when I have the money. " Said sana , although she was scared she tried to be brave. 

"But.....I won't leave without the money sana ." Said Mr. Kim. 

"But I don't have the money..." Sana said gulping. 

"Well , who said you can pay with only money?? You can pay with something else too you know. " Said Mr. Kim  coming closer to sana. 

 

"Wh-what are you talking about??" Sana asked. 

"I know you are not innocent sana......what I mean is your body. I am not saying you HAVE to pay it in cash. just pay it back with a one night stand and I will forget about the debt. " He said looking at sana with lust. Sana felt disgusted. Mr. Kim started to move closer. 

 

"D-don't c-come near me. " Sana said moving backwards. 

"Haha boys she thinks I will listen to her.... pretty funny." Said mr.kim caressing sana's face. Sana flinched. 

 

"Come here sana... don't hold yourself back , just like me show me your wild self...." Said Mr. Kim his own lips. Sana moved backwards as her tears fell. She shook her head.  He was about to throw himself to sana , but sana got away from there. She started to escape from their grip. Throwing things at them. 

 

Meanwhile Inside the room sullyoon who heard things breaking and her mom's screams , became more worried. She tried to open her rooms door but now it was locked from outside. One of the goons locked it from outside. 

"Mom!!!! WHAT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter