Chapter 22

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the story ends sullyoon was stunned. She didn't know what to say. Her mind was blank. Tzuyu was now looking at her with tears falling from her eyes continuously. Xiaoting and hyunjin kept standing there silently.
"D-does m-my mom know nothing??" Asked sullyoon looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu shook her head looking at her.

"She doesn't know, she sure things that I don't want you. She sure hates me now. B-but sullyoon, I n-never hated you b-believe me, mama doesn't h-hate you. " Said tzuyu. Sullyoon kept on staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu's eyes were sad. But there was also a tiny hope that all of them could be together a family.

"I don't kn-know what to say. " Said sullyoon .
"(Sniff) it's ok. B-but can you pls call me mama for once, pls??" Tzuyu asked with pleading eyes. Sullyoon looked at tzuyu.

"Mama......." Said sullyoon. Tzuyus heart was filled with happiness. She wanted sullyoon to stay with her. Now she wants sana to be with her. Tzuyu couldn't control herself but crying even more. Without any second thought sullyoon hugged her mama tzuyu tightly. Sullyoon was now crying too.  Tzuyu hugged her back . She kissed sullyoons head and said,
"My daughter, you have grown up so well. "

Sullyoon felt a Peace in her heart. There was also happiness in her heart.

Xiaoting and hyunjin can't help but tear up looking at them.
After a while tzuyu broke the hug . She wiped sullyoons and her tears and said,
"Y-you must be tired , right? Why don't you rest here for a while?? After all this is also your house. Tell me what you like to eat, I wil-"
"Mama , I think I should go now. Mom is waiting for me at home. " Sullyoon said to tzuyu.
"Oh yeah.......sana is waiting for you. " Tzuyu said mumbling. Suddenly thought of sana clouded her mind. 'how is she? Is she fine? Does she still miss me or hate me??' these thoughts were in her head. 

Tzuyu sighed. She then took a paper and wrote her number.
"Take this. Keep it to yourself. If you ever need anything pls call me. Your mama will always be there. " Tzuyu said patting sullyoons head. Sullyoon nodded.

"Let's go. I am gonna drop you to your house. " Tzuyu said sullyoon nodded.
"Wait we will come too " said hyunjin.
"Ok. Get in the car. " Said tzuyu.

Tzuyu was driving and sullyoon was telling her about the direction. After reaching there sullyoon was about to go out but tzuyu stopped her.
"Yoon-ah , you will come and meet me again right??"
"I will mama. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu nodded. Sullyoon was going out but stop again.
"Mama, it's been so long, won't you meet mom ?? I know you miss her. " Said sullyoon.
"Yes ,mama. I think you should. " Said Xiaoting. Tzuyu thought for a while.
"I am sorry......but I still don't have the courage. But don't worry. I will go to her soon. " Said tzuyu.

"Sully we will come with you , we also wanna say Ms. Minatozaki hi. " Said Xiaoting and hyunjin nodded. Sullyoon agreed.

They rang the bell of the house. The door opened revealing sana.
"my love....." Tzuyu mumbled. Tzuyu saw how much sana changed. Sana has now brown hair. Making her look more mature.
"She still looks beautiful........" Tzuyu said staring at sana lovingly. 

Meanwhile,

"Xiaoting, hyunjin why don't you both come and have dinner with us??" Asked sana to the two . They shook there head saying, " no, Ms. Minatozaki not today, our mama is waiting for us. " Said hyunjin.
"Ohh, ok then. Take care you two. " Said sana to them smiling.
"You too mom...." It slipped from Xiaotings mouth without realizing.
"M-mom?" Sana stuttered.
"Oh , umm I am sorry , it's just slipped my mouth. " Said Xiaoting hurt smile.
"No , it's fine." Sana said. She then took both xiaoting and hyunjins hand and said,
"You can me mom. It's ok. You are like my daughters. "

The other two smiled widely and nodded.
"Now go, I am sure your mama is waiting. " Said sana. The other two nodded. They then went to the car.

At night , sullyoon was lying in her bed. The thought of afternoon flashed in her mind. About her finally calling tzuyu 'mama' , xiaoting and hyunjin calling sana 'mom'. They could be a family together.
'how nice it would be if we become a family. ' thought sullyoon.

In the chou mansion hyunjin and Xiaoting was also lying in the bed.
"Ting , you wanted to see sullyoons mom cause you see mommy in her right??" Asked hyunjin.
"I do.....I miss her. " Said Xiaoting.
"Me too. " Said hyunjin.

Tzuyu wasn't sleeping. She was in the balcony with a drink. Thinking about sana Her heart was racing fast. She had a picture of sana in her hand. She looked at it lovingly.
"My love , just wait a little bit longer. I am coming back to you..." Tzuyu said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed. Through the week sullyoon would always spend time with tzuyu and her sisters. It was going all good. Sana's new part time job was in a restaurant. Sana would there till late night. Sullyoon thought of accompanying her mother as she worked.

So she is there today. Seeing her mom Washing dishes. She was sitting on the corner with a chair . While sana was cleaning dishes. Sullyoon was sitting a bit far from where sana was wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter