Chapter 12

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sullyoons pov;

It's been 3 days since we came back from Japan. 5 days since I met Kim Dahyun, 10 days since I came back from the past.

The meeting with Kim Dahyun was supposed to clear all of my questions. But instead it made me more confuse. It gave me more questions.

Flashback: (5 days ago)

Italics- japanese.
Italics- hangul

"Yes ? How may I help you? Kim Dahyun asked me in a polite way.
Hmph ! Acting innocent aren't we?

"Kim Dahyun........Hirai momo........" I mumbled as I clench my teeth. Anger was visible in my face. I wanted to scream. But I can't. It's so frustrating. How can they do that ??? Wasn't Hirai momo was a really good friend of my mom. She was like a best friend to my mom in her college days. 

"I am sorry but.....do I know you??"
Asked Kim Dahyun confused.

"No ....but you both do know minatozaki sana." I said with my cold tone.
"Wait , you are speaking in hangul?? And you know sana too??" Hirai momo asked in surprised tone.
"May I know who are you??" Asked Kim Dahyun again .

I sighed. "Can I come inside?? I need to talk. Specially with you Kim Dahyun. " I said. They frowned but let me in.

"Uhm so ..uh can you tell us now who are you??" Asked Kim Dahyun.
"I am minatozaki sullyoon, your fri- I don't know if I should call you her friends or not. I am your college friend minatozaki sana's daughter. " I said in calm but with a bit annoyed tone.

"You are sana unnies daughter?? Oh my gosh!! You grew up so much! Is sana unnie with you too??" Asked Kim Dahyun smiling excitedly. While Hirai mo- I mean Kim momo was also smiling widely. She came closer to me.

"You have became beautiful like your mom!! I remember last time I saw you!!  you were this small and cute. You are still so cute!!!" Said Kim momo with much more excitement than Kim Dahyun.

Seriously what's wrong with them .
Kim momo then started to pinch my cheeks .
"*Gasp* honey , look her cheeks are still as soft as before!!! So cuttee!!!"  Said Kim momo.

"S-stop it.." I said as I removed her hand from my cheeks. They both look confused.

"Do you think I don't know anything???!!!! Kim Dahyun!!! How can you do this to me??? How can you leave me and my mother??? " I brust out in anger. 

"Huh?? But I did tell sana unnie that I and momo were leaving. " Said Kim Dahyun. This is actually making me more mad.
"Seriously???? But still you didn't felt bother to see me for once?? Your own blood?? What kind of parent are you???" I asked in anger.

"WHAT??!!" both kim momo and Kim Dahyun said at the same time. Both had a surprise and frowning look on their faces. .
"Why are you guys acting surprise?? You guys knew it right???!!" I asked more anger. Argh !!!

"Yes, we knew sana unnie was pregnant, but I am not your other parent. " Said Kim Dahyun. This time it was I who was left surprised.

This has to be some kind of joke.

"Dahyun is not lying sullyoon. " It was Kim momo who said that.
"Yes!! Heck I didn't even touch sana unnie when we were together.......only kissed..... " Said Kim Dahyun . I could see Kim momo glaring at her.

"But then I realized that I love momo. That's why I decided to break up with sana unnie. " Said Kim Dahyun.

"T-then what about the birth certificate?? It has your name on it. You even signature it.  " I said .

"About the birth certificate, yes it's true , I signed on it. But there's a reason for it. " Said Kim Dahyun in a calm tone. I listened carefully.

"The thing is....

Flashback ( 15 years ago):

It was raining really hard. Sana was sitting on the bed , staring outside. There was no thunder. It was just raining. Sana was caressing her baby bump carefully while staring outside.

Suddenly she felt a kick in her stomach. Sana smiled.
"So you like rain ?? Ok then . When you will come out, we will play in the rain. " Sana said not removing the her smile.

After sanas parents found out her being pregnant, sana's father Mr. Minatozaki became really mad. He even asked sana who was the father. But sana never answered it. Mr. Minatozaki then kicked her out of the house. Without having any other option, Sana asked for help from momo. Momo told her to stay with her in her apartment. Sana accepted it, what could she do , she had no other choice.

If she was alone , she wouldn't mind spending the night in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter