Epilogue

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana and tzuyu couldn't be more happier with their family. They loved each other, their kids and everything. Tzuyus sweetness never stopped. Sana loved the way tzuyu loved her. Not only love but tzuyu also respects her. Sana couldn't be more happier to know that how much Tzuyu cares for her. They both had wonderful days spending together with one another.

"You know you guys can hold hand openly. " Xiaoting said out of nowhere in the middle of breakfast. Tzuyu and sana stopped eating as they blushed. Both of them were holding each other's hand under the table while eating.  Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon just chuckled seeing their parents so in love with one another.

After the honeymoon both of them got more attached with one another. They couldn't keep their hands off one another. Probably don't want to let go off each other.

It was another night as tzuyu came back from her office. Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon were watching tv.
"Oh you are back. " Said Xiaoting.
"Welcome home~~" sullyoon sang happily.
"How was work today?" Said hyunjin.

"It's good as always. " Tzuyu said while losing her tie a bit. She then one by one kissed the three on their head.
Tzuyu then looked around trying to find a certain woman. Her woman. Her life partner, her wife Chou Sana.

She then went to the kitchen and stopped Infront of the doorways. She suddenly became nervous. There was a bouquet of flowers in her hand. Tzuyu couldn't move cause feeling nervous suddenly.

"Umm....is that for mom??" Asked xiaoting with low voice. Hyunjin and sullyoon looked at the bouquet.

"Y-yeah. " Tzuyu said smiling nervously.

"So.....why aren't you going in?" Asked sullyoon curious tone.
"I-its just I am nervous. W-what if she hates flower??" Tzuyu said to her kids.

"Mama you are thinking too much. Just go and give it to her. " Said hyunjin like it's so easy.
"B-but-" tzuyu cut off when hyunjin spoke again,
"Come on she is your wife go and give her the flowers!!" Said hyunjin in a whispering tone.

"Yeah she is right. " Said Xiaoting.
"I agree." Said sullyoon.

"I-i have a good idea. How about you -" tzuyu couldn't finish again as the three started to push her in the kitchen.
"Just go!" Said Xiaoting whispered yelling.
"You guys are really!!" Tzuyu said whispered yelling.

They then pushed tzuyu too hard that tzuyu already reached after sana as got her balance back. Sana turned around feeling someone's presence.

" Yeobo you are back. " Sana said smiling sweetly. Hesitating tzuyu smiled. Sana was waiting for tzuyu to tell something.

"Come on mama you can do it. " Whispered yelled hyunjin.

Tzuyu then hold the flowers Infront of sana with her two hands. Sana blushed looking at that. She smiled as she took the flowers. She smelled it closing her eyes.

"It smells so sweet." Said sana glancing at tzuyu.
"Just like you love. " Said tzuyu. Sana chuckled a bit and blushed more. Tzuyu just scratched her neck smiling.

"I swear they are acting like highschool students who likes each other but too much afraid to confess. " Said hyunjin in her savage tone. The other two who were peeking with her nodded in agreement.

"But they are sweet!!" Said Xiaoting.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"yeobo are you sure they are going to accept it??" Asked sana in nervous tone. Tzuyu just hold her hand. She started to caressed sana's face and said, "don't worry love, I know our children, they won't be mad or anything. "

"Yeobo .....I am ....... nervous." Said sana. Tzuyu then hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"Everything will be fine. Let's tell them about it after dinner. " Tzuyu said. Sana agreed.

At the dinner table sana and tzuyu were oddly silence. The other three were worried.

"Uhm........we want to announce something. " Said tzuyu. The three looked at them while gulping. Thinking about something bad cause the looks in their parents face.

"Sana is........ pregnant." Tzuyu said.

Xiaotings mouth agape. Hyunjins eyes widened.
"What?" Said sullyoon in shocked voice. The three looked at each other.

While tzuyu held sana's hand tightly. Getting ready for the worst reaction or reply.

"Ahhhhh finally!!!!!"
"Yessssss!!!! I am not going to be babied anymore!!!!"

Said sullyoon and xiaoting. The two were really happy. Hyunjin was still silence she stood up from the chair and went to her room. Leaving sana and sullyoon confused. Sana got worried.

"D-didn't she like the news??" Asked sana panicking. Xiaoting and tzuyu were smiling.
"It's not like that love, she just doesn't know how to show her reaction in public when she is too happy. " Said tzuyu. Sana sighed in relief.
"Thank God. At least you guys are happy and are willing to accept the babies. " Sana said. The three smiled looking at sana.

Meanwhile in hyunjins room,

Hyunjin took a pillow covering her face and screamed her lungs out on it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter