Chapter 29

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Their days on the mansion was going well. It was all like a dream come true to sana. For sana ‘chou mansion’ isn't just a mansion. It's a home. It's a palace of love that tzuyu build for her. 
It's a place where everyday she dreams of officially being a part of tzuyu's family , as tzuyu's life partner and love of her life. She would give her whole to tzuyu just to prove her love for tzuyu. After all sana also loves tzuyu as much as tzuyu loves her.

tzuyu has been thinking about something. She was thinking about it from the beginning. It was about proposing sana. She wants to marry sana. Make sana her wife and life partner. She was thinking about doing it now. But the thing is she still needs permission of the kids if they like the idea or not. After all their opinions matter too.

What if one of them are not comfortable with the idea and want more time to accept it. They are teenagers. They are becoming mature and wants to give opinion to the family. They started to have their own part in a family in teenage years  . Tzuyu knows that anything  tzuyu would do against their wish will become their villain origin story.

And marriage is a big decision. Xiaoting and hyunjin are going to have a step mother. Even though the way sana loves the two doesn't make it looks like it. She loves the two like the way she loves sullyoon. This is what made tzuyu to hold sana even more.

as tzuyu wanted their opinions , she decided to ask them today. Sana was out with mina. Sana said she was going to the mall with mina. Tzuyu wanted to go too but sana forbid her. Cause the last time they went tzuyu literally bought everything that sana touched. So now tzuyu is home with the her three teenage kids.

This was a perfect moment to ask for their opinion.

"Uhm....so can you pls tell us why are we here??" Asked xiaoting .
"Mama we are waiting...."said hyunjin.
"Is there any problem mama???" Said sullyoon.

Tzuyu gulped again. It's been 5 minutes since she is not speaking and sweating. She was pretty nervous.

"I.....I was thinking about.." tzuyu couldn't continue as she felt nervous again. Thinking what if one of the three hates the idea.
"Yes?? Mama we don't have all day..." Hyunjin said to tzuyu.

Taking a deep breath tzuyu then said ,
"I was thinking about p-proposing sana......"

There was a moment of silence.

"WHAT??" The three screamed widening their eyes.

Tzuyu is now actually thinking that they don't like the idea about her and sana getting married now. Suddenly she felt sad. She looked down and said,

"I-i understand if you guys d-"

"FINALLY!!!" Xiaoting said feeling relieved.
"seriously what took you so long??" Hyunjin said .
"You should have proposed more earlier. " sullyoon said to tzuyu.
Now it was tzuyu's turn to get stunned.
"S-so you guys have no problem...??" Asked tzuyu.
"Of course not. You and mom love each other and we know that. " Said hyunjin.

"Just get married already. " Sullyoon said.
"Right, if it's possible then marry her right now!!" Said Xiaoting.

"I want to make it special. I want to propose her in a very romantic way. Then if she says yes , I will make sure to make our marriage day a special day for her. " Tzuyu said sincerely.

"Hmm. That's right. You should do it that way mama. If you need any help then remember we are here to help. " Said sullyoon to tzuyu with a smile.

Tzuyu nodded.
"Don't worry I would. Just don't tell it to your mother. " Said tzuyu. The three nodded.
"Oh btw xiaoting and hyunjin you two are coming with me to the japanese learning class tomorrow. " Tzuyu said.

"Eehhh???" Said the two.
"But why do we need to learn Japanese??" Said hyunjin frowning.

"You guys are going to have a Japanese mom , I think it's better if you also know her language too. You don't have to be fluent. Just know some , it will help you guys to get more closer with sana. " Tzuyu said.
"Hmm......now that I think learning Japanese would actually help me. " Xiaoting said smirking.
"Yeah right, cause you can understand whats  your japanese soloist crush is saying on her v-log without the English subtitles. " Said hyunjin with a bored face.

"I-its not like that!!!" Said Xiaoting blushing.
"Forget it , your face answers everything. " Said sullyoon smirking.
"Stop!!" Xiaoting whined.
Tzuyu chuckled looking at her daughters.

Meanwhile,

"So , you and tzuyu are finally together. " Said mina while checking some dress. Sana was beside her also looking a dress for herself.
"Hmm. " Sana replied with humming sound.
"That's good. Wanna know something??" Asked mina. Sana then looked at her with raising brows.

Mina looked at her and while showing her gummy smile she said,
"I have always shipped you guys from the start. "
"What? Really? As far as I remember no one actually noticed us. " Sana said in a surprise tone.
"Well you can say I am a great observer. Hehe. I am happy for you guys. " Said mina. Sana then smiled to herself.
"So when are you guys getting married??" Asked mina . Sana choked hearing it.
"W-what? M-marry??" Sana asked in a shock tone.
"Of course. After all , you guys have a child together, tzuyu looks like she is ready to give her life for you. The kids also seem want you guys to be together. So why not marry each other??" Asked mina looking at sana.
Sana now was in a thought.

"Y-you do know that Xiaoting and hyunjin are not my child with tzuyu, right? Do you think they will whole heartedly accept me? Those two are really nice kids. But the thing is what of they don't like me to be their mother? What if they think I am trying to get  their birth mother's spot ? " Sana said seriously. She looked so worried.

"Sana unnie, you are overthinking it. I am sure they will be more than ok with it. They are really mature as what I have seen. " Said mina comforting sana.

"I hope you are right mina...." Sana said sighing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hihihi, she looks adorable. " Tzuyu said backhugging sana. Sana was leaning her back on Tzuyu's front. Tzuyu's chin was on sana's shoulder. Both of them were in their bed in that state. The kids are at school.

Sana giggled.
"I know right. She was this small at that time. " Sana said while smiling. She was flipping through the album pages that contains sullyoons childhood pictures.

"This was when she went to school for the first time. " Sana said showing the pictures to tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled looking at the pictures. As sana flipped more pages , more adorable pictures of sullyoon was there.

Then the picture of the day sullyoon was born was there. Sana was looking at it dearly. In the picture Sana was in the hospital bed. She was holding newborn sullyoon with a motherly smile on her face. That was the first time she was holding sullyoon. Probably Dahyun or momo took the picture . Sana can't remember it as it was long time ago and that time she was mesmerized seeing her first child. Sana now remember the feeling she had.

That feeling was out of the world. The pain that she was feeling while giving birth to sullyoon was all gone once she hold sullyoon. The joy of being a mother. That was the best day of her life. Sana cried in happiness in that day.  Sana was staring so lovingly at the picture that tzuyu couldn't help but adore it.

"Love."
"Hmm..."
"It must have felt wonderful right?"
"It was yeobo.....It was the best feeling..." Sana said smiling.

"I wish I was there......" Tzuyu said in a guilty tone.
"Yeobo don't feel sad about it. It wasn't your fault....if anyone that should be in fault is me....... sigh. I believed the wrong person. " Sana said looking down.

"No love , don't be sad. It wasn't your fault either. That wasn't the right time for us. I know you had your own reasons." Said tzuyu.
"I am so lucky to have you. " Sana said looking at tzuyu lovingly.
"I should be the one saying this ." Tzuyu said. Tzuyu then leaned in and gave a peck on sana's lips. Both of them smiled at each other as they pulled away.

"Love can I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter