Chapter 1

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Minatozaki sullyoon." The teacher called the name. But no one responded.
"Minatozaki sullyoon. " The teacher said again. Again no response. The teacher sighed thinking sullyoon hadn't came.

Then suddenly the door opened, revealing sullyoon with her dirty school uniform. She was panting hard. "Ma'am I am present. " Said sullyoon panting.

The teacher stood up from her seat. She had a fierce look in her face.
"You are late again sullyoon. How many times do I have to tell you that try to come a bit early!!" Said the teacher raising her voice.

"I am sorry miss. " Said sullyoon. She lowered her head.
"And also what's with this dirty uniform!!! " Said the teacher.
"Sorry miss. " Sullyoon said.
"This is too much. So why is your uniform dirty?? What's your excuse this time?? Did a frog jumped on you and you fell on the mud in the streets again or something else???!! " Said the teacher. Sullyoon gulped. She doesn't know what to say.

If she says the truth then she is doomed that's for sure.
"Well I - " sullyoon couldn't finish as the teacher started talking again.
"You know what forget it. Tell your mother to meet me tomorrow. Tell her that I personally want to meet her. " Said the teacher. Sullyoon nodded.

"Hmm. Now go back to your seat." Said the teacher.
Sullyoon went back to her seat while looking down and thinking about something else.

But then she tripped because of  the bullies legs. But she didn't fell. Fortunately she is not clumsy as her mother. She sighed and went back to seat.

At lunch time, her bullies came to her table.
"Hey there little . What's up. " Said sheon or suyeon . (Pls, don't get me wrong I love her)

But sullyoon didn't bother to look at her. She minded her own business.
Suyeon then made a thud sound on the table. But sullyoon didn't flinch. Sullyoon knew this was coming.
"Hey !! I am talking to you !! Look at me!! Or you know what I can do!!" Said suyeon. Without having any other choice sullyoon looked at her. 

"Hahahahahaha, look at her guys , she acts like she cares about nothing hahahaha. You didn't like my gift that I gave you before the school??" Said suyeon raising her brows. Her eyes didn't have any emotions. It was cold.

Sullyoon didn't answer again. Suyeon got pissed.
"Girls!! Take her!!" Said suyeon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hahahaha, it's so fun to beat you. " S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter