Chapter 19

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having tzuyu beside is a great feeling that sana can't describe. Everything about tzuyu was fascinating. Sana admits it whole hearted but won't admit that she feels something more for tzuyu. 

Having with tzuyu  was now illegal for her as she was now dating mark. But still everything about tzuyu felt so good. So right. Sana doesn't know if she ever wants to stop this relationship with tzuyu. Tzuyu was great. The way tzuyu's hands worked , the way tzuyu knew what sana needed and what she is carving for is something that sana wanted to figure out how tzuyu knows. 

For the past week sana and tzuyu also did it in university behind everyone's back. The second floor empty classroom was perfect for it. The place where they did it first time in the university. 

Sana loved it when her and tzuyu would be intimate with each other. As it was another morning sana woke up beside tzuyu , she smiled like always. Tzuyu's beautiful back was facing her.  The back that have scratches now. Scratches that were made by sana the previous night. 

Sana moved a bit closer. She touched those scars , examine it. "it must have hurt....." Sana mumbled. She then planted soft kisses on those scars. Tzuyu was still sleeping. Sana stood up and like everyday routine sana wore one of tzuyus oversized shirts without any undergarments. 

The plan was to have tzuyu on top of her again. One round was never enough for both of them . However last night both of them were tired. So let it slide. But sana was planning something else. That was set up for morning. 

As she went to the kitchen, she was making breakfast for everyone. While she was working she heard some footsteps thinking it might be tzuyu but it wasn't. 

"*Yawn* good morning. " Said sullyoon. 
"Hmm , now sit , breakfast is almost ready. " Said sana smiling. Sullyoon just sat in the chair and kept on staring at her mother.
'she always takes care of others. ' sullyoon thought smiling. She was proud of sana. 

Then tzuyu came. "good morning. Happy holiday. " Tzuyu said stretching her arms. 
"Good morning!!" Said sana in a joyful tone. Sullyoon looked at sana weirdly. Cause sana looked extra excited. Sullyoon shrugged it off. 

"By the way , today's holiday, I want to go out ." Said sullyoon pouting. 
"No. Stay inside. " Said tzuyu taking her food and sitting beside sullyoon. 
"Nooo!!!!! I wanna go!! I wanna go!!! Jié jié!!!!" Said sullyoon whining. Sana found it cute , same goes for tzuyu.

"Ok ok fine we will go outside with your mo- I mean sana unnie. " Tzuyu said then looked at sana . Sana nodded agreeing. 

"YYAAAY!! sully is happy!!!" Sullyoon said in a cute tone. 

Sana giggled looking at sullyoons adorable gesture. 

Tzuyu then stared at sana's beautiful smiling face.
'our daughter is beautiful and cute, isn't she sana ya??' tzuyu thought. 

"So where do you want to go??" Tzuyu asked sullyoon. Sullyoon thought for a while. 
"AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" sullyoon screamed happily. 
"Don't need to scream , I get it. We will go there afternoon. Is it ok??" Asked tzuyu . The other two nodded. 

As they were peacefully eating tzuyu felt something in her leg. That something was familiar to tzuyu. Tzuyu knew who it was. Tzuyu looked down.  Then like Deja Vu she saw sana's legs going up and down of her own legs. Sana was staring at her seductively. 

Tzuyu gulped feeling hot . That time sana mistakenly touched tzuyu's legs . But this time it was intentional. Tzuyu could feel herself getting a bulge. 

After when they were done eating , sullyoon was the first one to wash her dish.  Then sana and then tzuyu. After cleaning the dish when sullyoon was out of sight sana put her hand on Tzuyu's making tzuyu flinch. 

"Hey there..." Sana said sensually. 
"Sullyoon w-will see  s-sana. " Said tzuyu. But sana didn't listen she continued massaging tzuyu's and gave a squeeze on her . When tzuyu was done and was about to leave sana cornered her in the counter smirking. 

She then made her back come in contact with tzuyus front . She lifted up her oversized shirt a bit revealing her and pressed it against tzuyu's clothed front. Tzuyu groaned. Sana then rolled her on tzuyus front. Tzuyu was going crazy. 

"How dare you to not wear any undergarments???" Tzuyu asked strictly in sana's ear. Sana found it hot. 

"You know......you will get punished. " Tzuyu said. She dragged Sana with her . 

"Yoon-ah listen , me and sana unnie will be doing some important university stuff in my room. Don't disturb us , ok??" Tzuyu said. Sullyoon just shrugged it off and gave a thumbs up to tzuyu. After all she truster tzuyu with her mother. 

After locking her room door Tzuyu kissed sana hungrily. Sana of course kissed back. The kiss was sensual. Tzuyu's lips sana's , was making sana go crazy. Sana moaned in the kiss. Tzuyu's kiss then went to sanas neck . 

Sana continued to moan. She also was caressing tzuyu's hardened . Tzuyu ed the shirt sana was wearing. Revealing sana's body. It made tzuyu harder. Tzuyu started to breath fast like those animals who breath fast looking sharply at their prey. Sana's eyes were half closed. 

She looked at tzuyu like she already lost to tzuyu and was ready to give every part of herself. Tzuyu then took sana's in her hand . Squeezed them roughly. She took one of the s in . and biting it.  The atmosphere was getting hotter. So as both of them were getting impatient. 

Tzuyu threw her boxer somewhere. She was still wearing her t-shirt. She teased sana's private part a bit. 

"T-tzuyu-yah I c-can't ahh wait .." said sana while breathing fast. Tzuyu gave some to her member . 

She looked into sana's eyes. 
" I won't be holding myself , so prepare yourself. " Tzuyu said. She then parted sana's legs and entered her length. 

"A-ahh...ahhh....hah hah hah s-sana .." tzuyu moaned as she entered inside sana and started to move her hips. 

"Mmnngghh s-so Big ahhh d-daddy a-ahh I want m-more ahh..." Sana said . Tzuyu then started to speed up a bit by bit. Making sana moan even more. 

"Ahh ahh ahh ahhh d-daddy f-faster ahh ahh ahh a-ahh......" 

Tzuyu did as sana's wished. She slammed her hard with a force. Sana moaned louder this time. Tzuyu then continued to do it, but in a faster manner this time. Sana's back was aching became if the pleasure. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh mhh ahh ahh nnggh d-daddy tz-tzu j-just like t-this ahh..... M-more......" Sana moan kept on going high. To go more deeper tzuyu then took sana's legs in her arms and leaned forward to sana. She then went more deep and hard inside sana. 

"Aahhh so warm ahh hah .." tzuyu moaned feeling the warmness. Sanas body was feeling more hot now. Sana's hands were clenching on the bed. 

" AHH AHH AHH AHHH AHHH I AM NEAR NNGGH M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter