Chapter 18

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana who was fuming in anger. She decided what to do to make tzuyu think about her choice. So she made sullyoon a dinner. Sullyoon ate it and then Sana kinda forcedly sent sullyoon on her room. Sullyoon found it odd. 

As the night was getting darker, sana did what she should do. She wore a y bra and . She wanted tzuyu to drool over her. She wanted tzuyu to devour her and only her not some girl name elkie. 


Meanwhile after tzuyu and Elkie date tzuyu came back with a red lipstick on her cheeks. Sana was wearing a bathrobe on top of her undergarments. 

As tzuyu entered she again saw sana standing mad. 
"Where were you??" Sana asked raising her brows. 
"O-on a date. " Tzuyu said. Sana then checked tzuyu from head to toe. Tzuyu looked so dashing in her black suit with black shirt. Sana wanted tzuyu to devour her right there. But she was mad at tzuyu for not telling her about and Elkie date. 

Sana looked at tzuyu glaring. She went near tzuyu's ear. 
"You know you deserve a punishment." Said sana . She then pulled tzuyu by her tie and pushed her in the room.  


Sana let tzuyu sit on the chair that was in the middle of the room.  Sana handcuff Tzuyu immediately. Tzuyu couldn't do anything cause her hands were handcuffed now. Sana her lips making tzuyu gulp. The way sana's tongue were making her own lips wet drove tzuyu crazy. 

Sana then sat on Tzuyu's lap. Sana could feel Tzuyu's already hard member. 
"Ahhh...."
Sana moaned when her lower part came in contact with Tzuyu's . She grinned herself on Tzuyu's private part. Tzuyu badly wanted to touch sana. The clothes sana were wearing was so revealing that tzuyu wanted to torn it apart and devour sana like she is her last and only pray. 

Sana breathed heavily while grinding. 
"Tzuyu-ah (pant) feel it baby.....do you (pant ) feel the wetness?? (pant)" 

"Nngh s-sana babygirl......i-its so g-good....." Tzuyu said . Sana then kissed tzuyus lips. Devouring every single part of tzuyu's lips. tzuyu's lips and tongue . She bite and tzuyu's lips. After a whole hot make out session sana gave a sensual kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks and said,  

"Don't remove your eyes from me baby. " 

Tzuyu's eyes never left sana's eyes. She stared at sana with full lust. Sana stood right Infront of tzuyu. Sana slowly started to remove her bra. Tzuyu was getting impatient. She started to breath fast. She even tried to break the handcuff. But couldn't.   Sana's  healthy mounds came in view. Tzuyu's eyes went at sana's bare . How badly she wanted to touch it. 

Sana then slowly started to remove her . Tzuyu gulped. When sana was done removing her undergarments tzuyu was there looking at sana from head to toe. She growled as she felt her wanted to be free. 

"....." Tzuyu mumbled. Sana then swayed her hips coming to tzuyu. She sat in her knees. Tzuyu now had a bit idea what sana wanted to do. She didn't say anything. 

Sana then unbuckle tzuyu's belt as she slowly started to pull off tzuyu's pants.  Tzuyu kept on groaning and breathed heavily. When sana saw how big tzuyu has become she couldn't help but gulp. Her eyes became dark. 

She then removed tzuyu's boxer. 
"Tzutzu isn't a baby anymore.... You are now daddy tzu...." She gripped tzuyu's . 

"Mmhh ahh sana ...." Sana looked at it attentively. She gave it a receiving a moan. Sana smirked. 
,"Ohh so daddy tzu likes it huh??" Sana said and gave the more . Tzuyu kept on . Tzuyu's was getting bigger. There was a precum on the tip.  Sana then looked at tzuyu seductively. Tzuyu had a blushed face. Sana liked it. 

It was like they have turned the table. Tzuyu is now under her control. 
She took tzuyu's 's tip in and swirled her tongue around it. She gulped the precum . 
"Mhhh tasty.." 

"S-sa-sana hah p-pls...." Tzuyu said closing her eyes and breathing fast. 
"What tzuyu??" Sana asked in teasing. 

"I - I need y-your mouth s-sana.... p-pls. " Tzuyu said .

Sana smirked and took tzuyu's length in . She bobbed her head taking in and out tzuyu's length. She my massaged tzuyu's balls . 

"Oh my gosh!! Hah hah d-don't stop....nnggh...mmhh ..." Tzuyu moaned. 

Sana then took tzuyu's balls in and it. She it and the length while doing it. Tzuyu  swears this is the best thing ever. Tzuyu wanted more. Sana continued to do what she was doing.

Then sana stopped doing it. Tzuyu frowned. She started to buck her hips to sanas face. 

"S-sana baby I ahh n-need y-you hnngh." Tzuyu said. 

"patient daddy. Tell me first who gives you the best headjob and . Me or elkie.   " Said sana with a scary look on her face while Tzuyu's slowly. 
"!! You!!! S-sana pl-pleas..." 
"Who's best ?? Tell me daddy , me or elkie??" Sana said as she massa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter