Chapter 14

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came. The sunlight is hitting on tzuyu's face. It was 9:30 in the morning. Late for university of course. Tzuyu opened her eyes . The first thing she saw was a back of a woman. Tzuyu frowned. 

 

But then remembered what happened last night. It was still clear in her mind. The night that she and the one she loves have shared. Tzuyu's best and memorable night. 

 

But even though tzuyu was happy that she was sana's first and all , she still felt worried. The step that the two of them have taken is something that two friends would never do. 

 

It's a step that could make them awkward or worse like ruin their friendship and tzuyu only had this friendship by which she can see sana everyday. Talk with her , give her love from far. If this friendship gets ruined then tzuyu doesn't know what to do. The least thing she wants is to be remain friends with sana. 

 

Tzuyu sat up on the bed, thinking about everything. She blushed at the thought of what happened last night. Suddenly she felt sana's sifting beside her. She saw sana was already awake.  When sana's half closed eyes landed on tzuyu , sana immediately smiled. 

 

"Good morning. " Sana said with her husky tone. Tzuyu was shocked for a moment. She thought sana is going to kick her out . But then another thought came in her head . 

 

'maybe she forgot. ....' tzuyu thought. There was a sadness in her eyes. She saw sad thinking that sana didn't remember the special night they shared. 

 

"G-good morning sana unnie. " Said tzuyu stuttering. She was nervous now. 

 

"Hmm?? Unnie?? Did you forget what you call me last night??" Sana asked smirking. Tzuyu blushed. She couldn't utter a word. Her cheeks were deep red.  

 

Sana chuckled. "Chill tzuyu-ah I am just messing around with you. " Sana said. Tzuyu sighed. 

 

"By the way , I didn't know that you aren't that innocent like we thought tzuyu-ah......or should I say.......daddy. " sana said and whispered the last word near tzuyu's ear. 

 

"Unnie!!! Stop teasing me!" Tzuyu said. 

"Ok ok fine I will stop. " Sana said. She then took the blanket that was covering them and covered only her own body. Tzuyu who was in her lower part back faced sana so that sana can't see her front. 

 

Tzuyu roamed her eyes around to find her boxer. She found it on the ground. She picked it up and wear it. 

 

Sana stood up but immediately felt a pain in her lower area. 

"Damn tzuyu-ah you really destroyed me last night. " She said hissing in pain. 

 

She couldn't walk properly. Tzuyu saw that , 'damn it . It's all my fault. ' thought. Tzuyu then went near sana. She picked her up in bridal style. 

"Wha- yah tzuyu pick me down. " Sana said commanding.

 

"No. Its my fault. Pls let me take care of you. " Tzuyu said looking at sana lovingly. Sana could feel her heartbeat. 

'huh? What's with my heart?' sana asked herself but shrugged it off. 

 

"No tzuyu-ah it's not your fault. I wanted this. " Sana said with her serious tone. 

 

"But sti-"

"No Tzuyu-ah,  I was the one who asked for it . " Sana said with a bit sadness in her voice. The memories of her and Dahyun breaking up flashed in sana's mind. Sana sighed. 

 

Sana was Jealous, hurt, angry , sad. Thinking about her break up sana wants to cry right now. She almost forgot about her break up. 

 

"Umm......sana unnie." Tzuyu called. 

Sana came back to reality. 

"Yes?" 

 

"We are here. I saw you spacing out. If you are thinking about your break up then I would say ,  things in life happens for good. Maybe it's not the right time ......" Tzuyu said looking at sana. Sana's eyes were on tzuyu. They were inside the bathroom near the sink. 

 

"Or maybe it wasn't the right person. " Tzuyu continued still looking at her. Tzuyu's eyes landed on sana's lips , her messy hair, her beautiful face. She could feel her heartbeat. 

 

Even though tzuyu had sana last night , she still wanted sana even more. But she held herself back saying that, 'she just only wanted to do it with you just to forget pain.......she doesn't like or love you. ' 

 

Sana knew tzuyu was mature. But tzuyu's mature side would always make her attractive. Which sana was feeling right now towards tzuyu. 

 

"Tzuyu-ah......" Sana called looking at Tzuyu's eyes. 

"Yes ?" Tzuyu asked looking lovingly at sana. 

"Can you please take me to the bathtub and place me inside?" Sana asked. Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu then took sana to the bathtub which was filled with water without breaking their eye contact. 

 

She gently placed sana inside it. Sana was still in the blanket that was wrapped around her beautiful body. The later then stood up and was about to leave sana but sana hold her hand stopping her. Tzuyu looked back at sana. She went down to reach sana.

 

"Yes? Do you need anything unnie??" Tzuyu asked to sana in a calm and sweet voice. Sana nodded. 

"Don't call me unnie when we are alone. I like it when you call me by my name. " Sana said while moving her eyes from Tzuyu's eyes to her lips. 

 

"Sana...." Tzuyu said. Sana was staring at tzuyu. It was like a slow motion to sana. The way tzuyu would say her name gave her some tingling feeling inside her stomach. Sana don't know why but she liked it. 

 

For some odd reason she wanted to kiss tzuyu's lips. 

 

So she did it. 

 

She kissed tzuyu's lips. 

 

Tzuyu who was taken a back kissed sana back with . Sana's hands encircled on Tzuyu's nape , pulling her more closer. They moved each other's heads to have more access to kiss each other. Tzuyu's tongues were on sana's lips. She and bite sana's lower lip making sana moan. 

"Mmhhh ... t-tzuyu..... come inside....mmhh..." Sana mumbled between their kiss. 

 

Tzuyu wasted no time. She took off her sports bra and boxer without breaking the kiss. They then let go off each other's kiss cause they needed air. Tzuyu entered the bathtub and sana stood up taking off the blanket from her body throwing it somewhere far. 

 

Tzuyu's eyes darkened when she saw sana's whole body . The scenery made her badly. Her member was already standing proud and hard. Her abs were on show. Sana gulped seeing this. She wanted to it. 

 

This time sana sat on Tzuyu's lap and kissed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter