Chapter 17

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went like normal. Nothing special. However sullyoon wasn't still. She couldn't. After all she had no clue who her other parent can be. Besides recently tzuyu's acting really weird. Weird in a good way. Like she would always take care of her. Asked her if she needs anything or not. Would try to protect her . Would buy her whatever she wants. 

Like the other night they were just talking in the living room. Sullyoon had an urge to eat ramen. Now there wasn't any ramen shop around them. It was also late at night. Which means most of the shops are now closed.  tzuyu told sullyoon to not leave the house. Sullyoon thought maybe something important has happened. 

But then tzuyu came back huffing with a plastic bag. Inside it was ramen. Tzuyu had a smile on her face as she bought it for sullyoon. But what didn't know is that tzuyu has to pay double for it as it was too late. 

Tzuyu just smiled looking at sullyoon eating the ramen. She even told her to slow down or she will choke. She took care of her really nicely. Moreover nowadays tzuyu was using her money on sullyoon. Tzuyu's parents were shocked when they found out her using money from the credit card. 

Usually tzuyu won't dare to use her money from the credit card. She prefers to save money even though she was filthy rich. She brought branded things for sullyoon. Sullyoon felt happy but it also made her feel worried thinking that she is being a burden to tzuyu. 

Meanwhile she could also see some changes in sana too. Her own mother would come to the penthouse now or then. She would sometimes even spend the night here. She even noticed sana putting some extra effort like wearing something that would make her look attractive, or some light make-up and all. It was all weird. 

There was one time when the idea of her mother and tzuyu dating and tzuyu being her other parent crossed her mind. But it felt too impossible. Cause she trusted tzuyu. She knows tzuyu would never be so irresponsible to leave her mother after knowing that sana is pregnant with her blood. 

Tzuyu would do everything to do her responsibility correctly. She would be a good parent and a good partner. She trusts tzuyu. 


Besides the time was ticking too. 10 months later From then she would be born. Which means the person has to be someone who is near to her mother right now.   Sullyoon know that if she doesn't find the unknown truth then she is stuck here. Cause that paper literally says that she can go back only if she finds out who her other parent is. 

But now the real question is , who is the person that is near her mother other than her and tzuyu??

--------------------------------------------------------------

Both tzuyu and sana were lying on sana's bed. Sana was snuggling into tzuyu's neck. Both were under the sheets. While tzuyu was holding her tight . They were inside sana's apartment. Both of their classes got cancelled that day. So they decided to spend it together inside sana's unit by doing their regular session. 

Sana as always was enjoying tzuyu's warmth , meanwhile tzuyu was thinking looking at nowhere. Thinking about her and Sana. Thinking about theirs relationship right now. Are they even friends??? Do friends even do what they are doing. If they are not friends than what's the relationship between them?? Tzuyu wanted to clear up everything. 

But the most important thing right now was to hold sana. She knows that in the future something happens that will part them. So she wants to endure every moment of them being together. 

Tzuyu dipped her nose into sana's hair. Smelling sana's hair. 
"Tzuyu-ah......what are you doing??" Sana asked in a sweet and calm tone as she was tired because of what they did earlier. 

"Your hair......it smells good. " Tzuyu said in a calm tone while closing her eyes. 
Sana then looked at tzuyu. 
"But I should be the one saying this..........you smell so good tzutzu. " Said sana. Tzuyu's heart flutter. Tzuyu smiled to herself. Sana again hugged her and took the smell of tzuyu's body. 

Tzuyu kissed sana's forehead making sana feel loved. Sana giggled at the contact. Tzuyu then tucked sana's hair behind her ear. But then her eyes landed on the watch. It was getting late. 

"Sana , I have to go. " Tzuyu said.  But sana hugged her more tightly. 
Tzuyu doesn't want to let go of sana either. 
'but my daughter is waiting for me too. ' it was always hard for tzuyu to choose between sana and sullyoon. But then again an idea came to her mind. 
"Sana , why don't you come over with me??" 
Sana looked at her with a bright face. 
"Really??!! Then I am coming . I will go and wear my clothes. " Said sana excitedly. Tzuyu smiled seeing sana so excited. 

When they were done wearing clothes  they started their way to the penthouse. However Tzuyu's brows frowned when she saw sana has no other bag which consists of her own clothes. 
"You didn't bring any clothes??" Asked tzuyu. 
"Why should I tzutzu when yours are literally there. " Said sana locking the door. 
"You really like my clothes don't you??" Tzuyu asked smirking. 
"Of course I do. They are big like you and comfortable too. Besides they smell like you. I like it. " Sana said while walking beside tzuyu. Tzuyu blushed thinking sana loves her clothes. 

When they reached the penthouse they saw sullyoon watching tv. 
"You guys are back?? !!Welcome home!!" Sullyoon said. She ran to them in a very cute way and hugged both of them at the same time. Sana and tzuyu also hugged her back and glanced at each other smiling. 

After that they stopped hugging. 
"I was bored ." Sullyoon said pouting. Sana then smiled and pinched her cheeks. 
"Aww. Don't worry I am here !! We are going to watch drama's together. " Said sana. Sullyoon cheered. 
"Why don't you guys freshen up?? Then maybe we can start??" Asked sullyoon. Sana nodded happily.

Meanwhile tzuyu was smiling looking at them interact with one another. 
After they freshen up they went to sullyoon. 

Sana sat on the couch. The other two were standing. 
"You guys keep watching I am going to cook food. " Said Tzuyu . She was about to leave but sana hold her hand.
"No. You are not going anywhere! Thats an order !! Let's order food from restaurant. It would be fun if we watch it together.'' said sana smiling. The other two nodded. Sana then pulled tzuyu and made her sit beside her. Sullyoon sat on the other side of tzuyu. 

The drama went on . It was a romantic dram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter