Chapter 21

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    


Sullyoon was stunned. Sullyoon doesn't know what the heck is happening. She felt like a fool. Like why are they asking her for this?? Sullyoon was so confused. 

"What???!! What do you mean you want my mom to marry your mama. " Sullyoon asked frowning. Xiaoting looked at sullyoon after getting up from bowing. 

"Oh no , you got it wrong. Not only me and hyunjins mama but also your mama too. Chou Tzuyu is your mama you know that right??" Said Xiaoting. 
"Pls , help us to do it. To get them back together. " Said hyunjin looking down. 

"No. I won't.  " Sullyoon said. She got up and started to walk. Xiaoting and hyunjin started to follow her. 
"Pls, consider it sullyoon-ssi. It would be so good. For you , for us, for mama and also ....for your mom too. " Said Xiaoting following sullyoon. 
"Yes, they would be together again after so many yea-" hyunjin couldn't finish as sullyoon turned around and said,
"Can you pls leave me?? I have to go." Said sullyoon and left walking. 

"Sigh. Do you think it will be possible??" Asked hyunjin. 
"We have to try our best hyunjin. After all thats the reason why we came here." Said Xiaoting. 

The next few days, things continued like that. Xiaoting and hyunjin running after sullyoon. Sullyoon trying to run away from them and all. 

Apparently in their class almost all of them were shock to see xiaoting and hyunjin running after sullyoon like that.  

It was like another day sullyoon was having the time of her life , no hyunjin, no xiaoting, nothing. It was so peaceful. 

"Sully I am home !! I brought ice cream. " Said sana from the door. Sullyoon smiled and got off from her bed jumping . She went out from her room , 

"I also brought guests!!" Said sana smiling and welcoming the guest. 
When sullyoon reached to the living room and saw Xiaoting and hyunjin her smile dropped. 

"Come here Yoon-ah, you never told me you had such nice friends. " Said sana.
"Hi!!" Xiaoting exclaimed and hyunjin just smiled. Sullyoon forcedly smiled. 
She sat with them. 
"So, Is sullyoon good to you??" Asked sana smiling.
"Yes ma'am she is. " Said Xiaoting. But Hyunjins eyes were on something.  
"That's good to hear. I was worried thinking she won't have any friends. " Said sana. Sana saw hyunjin looking at the bread that she brought. 
"You want the bread??" Asked sana to hyunjin. Xiaoting is now glaring at hyunjin. 

"C-can I have it? " asked hyunjin gulping. Sana smiled it reminded her of tzuyu. 

'she loves bread , does she still loves it??' sana thought and gave the bread to hyunjin. 
"You can't really live with bread. " Xiaoting said frowning. But Hyunjin didn't care. 
"Haha, it's fine. Sullyoon why don't you take them to your room? I will prepare some snacks. " Said sana to sullyoon. Sullyoon nodded forcedly smiling. 

After sana left Xiaoting looked at the way sana left , "no wonder why mama fell for her. Sigh. I like her for mama. " Said Xiaoting smiling. 

"Yah , when did I say my mom can marry your mama??" asked sullyoon frowning.  
"You mean OUR mama. " Said Xiaoting correcting sullyoon. Sullyoon just rolled her eyes. 

"Aren't you ashamed?? You already have a mom. Why do you need my mom for?? Your mom won't be happy. " Said sullyoon looking at them seriously. 
"She won't be. Believe me. She will be the happiest. " Said hyunjin looking down with a slight smile. Xiaoting also nodded smiling. Sullyoon found it weird. 

"Just get out of my house. " Said sullyoon in a cold tone. 
Xiaoting didn't say anything. Then hyunjin said, " fine we will go for now. But we aren't going to give up. " 

They then stood up.  
"Thanks for having us. " Said both of them bowing and then left. 
Sullyoon just sighed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening. In the chou household robots were serving foods to tzuyu and her two daughters xiaoting and hyunjin. in future , there are no maids or butlers , just robots working on these jobs . While eating the food Xiaoting was thinking if she should actually tell her about the actual reason of them to wanting to be in Korea. 

after a lot of thinking xiaoting decided to say it to tzuyu. So after eating they sat on the living room having their own family time. Hyunjin picked a movie to watch. 
"Jinjin, I think we should tell it to her " said Xiaoting to hyunjin. 
"Now??" Asked Hyunjin. Xiaoting nodded. Hyunjin agreed. 

They sat beside tzuyu who was busy on her  phone. 
"Uhm...mama." xiaoting said.
"Yes ting??" Asked tzuyu looking at Xiaoting. 
"It's been so long since she left us. Life is not easy to spend alone , so did ever thought of marrying again??" Asked xiaoting. Tzuyu stared at her daughter for a while. 

"No. I never did. I don't think I ever will. " Said tzuyu looking down. 
"Mama , if someone gives you chance to love again, will you take it??" Hyunjin asked with a curious eyes. 
Tzuyu was now in deep thought. 
"No dear. I won't. " Said tzuyu. Her daughters looked at her disappointed and sad eyes. 

"Hey what's with that sad face??" Tzuyu asked with a smile to cheer them up.

"Mama.....we need to tell you something. " Said Xiaoting. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The school ended. Sullyoon heaved a sigh in relieved. She took her studying tab. She packed it in her bag and started to walk. 

She stopped when she again saw the two familiar figure again. 
"You guys again?? I thought I made it clear to you??" Sullyoon said in annoyance. 

"Sullyoon-ssi we promise you that this is the last time we will bother you. " Said hyunjin. 
"After that we won't approach but pls for the last time listen to us. Let's talk in our house. " Said Xiaoting. Sullyoon was thinking if she should trust them or not. 

But then she would be able to get away from them. What could be more nice right?? So she agreed. 

Together they reached to the chou mansion. 'wow so many robots working here. ' thought sullyoon looking around. 

They sat on the living room. 
"So where's your mom ?? I want to meet the woman who will actually be happy to see her wife getting married. " Sullyoon said roaming her eyes around. 
"Our mommy......she died 10 years ago. " Said Xiaoting with a sad smile. Sullyoon now felt sad. 
"I am...I am sorry. " 
"It's ok. We are used to it. " Said Hyunjin. 

Suddenly the door opened making a big sound. Tzuyu entered the living room with desperate eyes. She looked at sullyoon with the eyes of longing. She then looked at Xiaoting. Xiaoting nodded. 

Sullyoon who saw tzuyu , can't deny the fact that she don't miss her. How she wished everything could be normal for them. How she wish....

Tzuyu then slowly moved towards to sullyoon with teary eyes. She hold sullyoons face. Examining everything. 
'her features are like her. Just like her........but her nose is like me....' tzuyu thought. Her tears were falling. 

"My daughter...." Tzuyu mumbled. Sullyoon also looked at her eyes. 
Tzuyu then hugged her tightly. She was smiling. She kissed sullyoons head. She then broke the hug smiling. 
"Oh my bad ,(sniff) I didn't introduce myself (sniff) I am chou tzuyu.......your other parent.." said tzuyu with a genuine smile. 

"Y-your name??" Asked tzuyu to sullyoon. Sullyoon then remembered that of course she don't remember her. 
"I am minatozaki su-sullyoon." Said sullyoon. 
"Sullyoon....." Tzuyu mumbled and smiled. 
"D-did you eat anything?? My bad you didn't ,I think we-" tzuyu got cut off when sullyoon spoke. 
"Ms. Chou , I think it's better if we talk only. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu felt hurt. Her daughter didn't call her mama or mom. 
"Hey call me mama. .you know I am you-"
"I know. But I won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter