Chapter 2

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sullyoon's pov:

Morning came. Me and mom haven't talk since last night. Even in the morning we didn't talk. Just like another day i ate my breakfast and left for school. Its a boring place. I am happy that summer vacations are near.

I will be at home. Maybe me and mom will go and meet my grandparents. I am lucky i have them.

But.... In most cases i am unlucky. I don't' know who my other parent is. At first i was okay with this. But as days goes by, i got more curious. Not knowing who my other parent is like not knowing where my other from. Like you don't know who you are. I mean i know who i am. But, i can't fully tell what my true origin is.

Right now I am inside the school. I don't have any friends. The bullies Alway spreading false things about me and my mom. Everyone thinks bad about my mom. Sigh. I am tired. Really tired.

"Ok class get back to your seats. We have new transfered students. " Said the teacher. Suddenly I felt everyone became pretty hyped up. Who the heck are the new students??

"Hello everyone !! My name is Chou xiaoting. It's a pleasure to meet you all. " Said the girl. Her Korean isn't that much fluent. She is a foreigner for sure.

"Hello, I am chou hyunjin . Nice to meet you all. " Said the other girl. She is Korean .are they cousins?? Whatever.

"Oh my god !! They are the chou sisters!!"
"Gasp , no wonder, they are so pretty. "
"Wait THE Chou? "
"Yes!! The owner of the chou industry."
"I heard the owner is really powerful. "

That's what I heard students saying. It must be nice having powerful parent.

"Both of you take seats. " Said the teacher. Both of them sat together on the back.

It's weird that they moved right before the summer vacation.

Why do I even care.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 days since summer vacation started. Both sullyoon and sana has apologized to each other. Sullyoon was still thinking about her other parents. She doesn't go outside of the house. Cause whenever she goes she sees families being together and happy.

At this point sullyoon doesn't even care if her other parent is a guy or a girl. Sullyoon sighed thinking all of these.

Suddenly the bell rang. She went downstairs. When she saw who it was she smiled widely.
"Aunt mina!! Aunt chaeyoung!!" Said sullyoon. She hugged them smiling. Sana was smiling too.
"Hey won't you say hello to me? Come on sullyoon. " Said heejin.
"Hello. Whatever. " Said sullyoon. Heejin started to whining. Their parents laughed at them . Sullyoon ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter