Chapter 25

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    

[Right: hyunjin (tzuyu's daughter), left: heejin (michaengs daughter)]

The happiness in their kids face was something that sana really adored. But then something hit in her , 
"B-but this apartment is so small , where are you guys are going to stay??" Sana asked frowning at tzuyu. 

"Hmm, it would be a bit troublesome but we can manage. Xiaoting and hyunjin can stay with sullyoon in her room . Is that fine girls??" Tzuyu asked. 

The three nodded happily. 
"And..... you?" Sana asked with a worried face. Tzuyu was feeling happy to know that sana still cares for her. Even if it's a bit. 
"I will stay in the couch. It's comfy. " Tzuyu said and flashed a smile showing her dimple. Sana's heart melted. She moved her eyes somewhere else .if this goes on then she will eventually give herself to tzuyu. 

It would be nothing more than sin. As it was Saturday and everyone was home , tzuyu decided to spend together. 

"Mama!! Let's do something together!!!" Xiaoting said. Sullyoon and hyunjin also came with her. 
"Hmm? What do you guys want to do??" Tzuyu asked. 
"Well we haven't thought. But , how about we watch a movie together??" Hyunjin asked. Tzuyu nodded. 
"I don't have a problem with that, what about you , love??" Tzuyu asked to sana lovingly. Sana blushed as she was being called love in front of  the kids. The other three smirked. 

"S-stop calling me l-love......I don't have problem watching movies. " Sana said to the kids lovingly. 
"Yes!!!" Sullyoon cheered. Sana and tzuyu giggled. 

"Ok I am gonna sit here!!" Xiaoting said as sat on the floor where sana was about to sit. Sana then thought of sitting with xiaoting, but then sullyoon and hyunjin sat beside Xiaoting making no place for her to sit on the floor. There was place to sit on the floor but she can't watch properly sitting there. 

The only place that is left is beside tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at sana with hope . Without any option sana sat beside tzuyu with a space. 

Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon looked at each other with a knowing smile indicating that their plan worked. 

Tzuyu was feeling a bit nervous but excited. Like those teenager who are happy to sit with their crushes. Sana sat there in stiff. She secretly kept on glancing at tzuyu. Tzuyu looked happy. 

The movie started.
They enjoyed their time watching movies together. Everytime any funny scene that showed up tzuyu didn't forget to look at sana. Just to see her smile. Her heart was leaping seeing it. In the middle tzuyu intentionally took sana's hand in her and caressed it. Sana looked at her with eyes full of longing but at the same time with worried and scared eyes. Scared of falling for tzuyu again. 

Tzuyu moved closer to sana. Sana didn't move. With a slight smile tzuyu kissed the back of sana's hand. Sana's stomach filled with butterflies. Tzuyu's small gesture would always make her feel different. Tzuyu was happy having sana's hand in hers. How much she wanted to hold it for the rest of her own life. 

But then tzuyu wasn't sana's. Sana deeply believe that. So she did according to her what she needed to do. She took her own hand away from tzuyus again making tzuyu feel hurt. 

Sana's mind now wasn't on movie anymore. The only thing she had in her mind was tzuyu. 
Thinking if she let tzuyu do that continuously then she would give herself to tzuyu. So she should do everything to keep tzuyu away from her. 

During lunch time sana wanted to prepare food for everyone. 
"I am going to the kitchen to cook foods. " Sana said looking at everyone. 
Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon groaned as they were having fun like a true family. 

"Hey , don't cook. I have ordered foods for all of us. " Tzuyu said softly looking at sana who was beside her. 

"Why did you do that?? You didn't need to order for me. " Sana said in a cold tone. 
"Why?? You don't want to eat??" Tzuyu asked frowning. 

"No. It's just that , you don't have to pay for someone who isn't a part of your family. I am not your responsibility tzuyu. I never will be. " Sana said in a cold tone. Every word gave tzuyu massive pain in her heart. 

It was true that sana wasn't. But tzuyu wanted to take sana's responsibility. Tzuyu wanted to take care of sana. Tzuyu wanted to love sana and if anything she wanted the most then it would be to be loved by sana. 

Sana then left the others in the living room and went to the kitchen to cook food for herself , but the main reason was to not face tzuyu's sad eyes.

Eyes that makes her feel guilty about her decision. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu loves it when she sees her family together. Just one yes from sana and she wouldn't wait too long to ask her for marriage. Tzuyu wanted sana to be hers for always. It wasn't easy as sana was always avoiding her. 

It's been few days since she bought the apartment where sana lived in rent. She would always drop sana in the office. Then would go to her own companies branch. She would attend some important meetings and come back home then do the rest of the work in her house. 

Sana prohibited her from coming to her office. As tzuyu was known to everyone and they would eventually ask sana about whats her relationship with tzuyu. 

It was another day , sana was in her office. Usually sana would take bus or subway to come back home. But today was different. She had to walk half way. As she missed the bus , plus it was too late to catch the subway. With a sigh sana walked half way and then took a cab.  Sana didn't had that much money in her purse that's why she didn't took the cab from office. 

With a smile on her face even though her legs are hurting she entered the house. 
"I am home!!" Sana said at the door. 
Xiaoting, hyunjin and sullyoon ran to the entrance and welcomed sana with hug. Sana felt like all of her tiredness is gone. Tzuyu was looking at them with a smile. She saw how easily sana won Xiaoting and hyunjins heart as a mother. 

"Yaay, finally mom's back. Mama won't you welcome mom??" Sullyoon asked looking at tzuyu. With a big smile tzuyu came near them . 
"Welcome home sana ." Tzuyu said smiling sweetly. Sana nodded as she gulped nervous without showing any expression. Tzuyu kept on staring. 

"Uhh.....we will be on room , call us if you need anything. " Hyunjin said to tzuyu while secretly signalling her siblings to give them some time alone. 

The three then went to sullyoons room. 

Sana then walked to her room and sat there. She was too tired to go to the room.  She sat on the couch and put both of her legs on the couch and massaged it. 

"Sigh. My legs hurts. " Sana mumbled. Tzuyu who saw that sat at the end of the couch where sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter