Chapter 9

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So what's the plan??" Sana asked excitedly. Tzuyu was there looking at her and thinking what kind of crime she has done in her life or her previous life that she has to go through this unbearable pain. A pain that can't be seen . 

Tzuyu sighed . 
"Hey why are you sighing??" Asked sullyoon. 
"Why am I ?? Cause I wanted to. " Said tzuyu raising her brows. 
"Forget it. So anyways sana unnie we are gonna call Dahyun unnie in your house . You can call her like saying you need her help in some studies or something. Then both of you guys can have alone time with each other. " Said sullyoon smiling as she is proud of her idea. 

"That's a stupid idea. " Said tzuyu without expression. 
"That's an excellent idea!!!" Sana exclaimed with joy. 
"See jié jié she likes my idea. " Said sullyoon proudly. 
"Whatever." Said tzuyu. 
"Tsk just say it you are jealous. " Said sullyoon glaring. 

Jealous.....that's what made tzuyu stop moving. She became a bit nervous. Yes , she was jealous. She herself knew it the best. She gulped. 
"J-jealous of what??" Said tzuyu. Tzuyu had a fear of sullyoon finding out about her liking towards sana. 
"Jealous that you aren't the one who came up with that idea. " Said sullyoon crossing her hands in her chest. 

Tzuyu mentally sighed in relived. 
"No way , that's a stupid idea. Why would I be jealous. " Said tzuyu  . 

"Don't worry yoon-ah , I think it's a great idea. " Said sana smiling ear to ear. 
"Yes!! Then you can get more close to Kim Dahyun or maybe you guys can have your first kiss , you know?" Said sullyoon smiling and excited. 
Sana blushed heavily thinking about kissing Dahyun. 

Then there was tzuyu , who wanted to end all of this. She wanted to cry. But couldn't. Tzuyu thought leaving would be the best idea for now. 

"By the way I have some work to do . Don't make any mess here. " Said tzuyu . Tzuyu looked gloomy. Sana looked at tzuyu. 

Instantly sana became worried. 
Tzuyu was about to turn around to leave but sana tugged tzuyu's t-shirt. 
"You are gonna leave?? Are you ok??" Sana asked in a worried tone. Tzuyu smiled a bit. 

'at least she still cares for me . ' tzuyu thought. "I am fine. Don't worry. Stay here. " Tzuyu said . Sana pouted . 

"Don't pout you look like a duck ." Said tzuyu and tugged sana's hair. Tzuyu then smiled. Then instantly sana smiled. 

'did the forgot that I am here?? HELLO!! I EXIST!!!' sullyoon thought looking at sana and tzuyu who looks like are in their own world. 

"Tzuyu-ah you meanie ...at least you are smiling now.  " Said sana while playfully slapping tzuyu's arm . 

'why do I feel like a third wheel??' sullyoon thought again . 

"Ok ok , I am going now. " Said tzuyu. 
Tzuyu went upstairs. 

Sana's eyes were stuck at tzuyu till tzuyu's shadow isn't seen anymore. 
"Mom!!!" Sullyoon screamed earning sana's attention.
"Mom?? Where??" Sana asked. Sullyoon bite her own tongue. She was calling 'sana unnie' but sana couldn't listen to her as her concentrate were somewhere else. 
So she called her 'mom' and sana immediately replied as at that time tzuyu left them . 

"Ac-actually my mouth slipped. " Sullyoon lied while smiling. 
"Oh it's ok ." Said sana and smiled. 

-----------------------------------------------------

It was night, as planned, sana asked Dahyun to come over so that they can study together. Sullyoon and tzuyu were waiting outside of sana's rented apartment to see if the plan will work or not. 

Dahyun came in and knocked. Sana then opened the door. When sana opened the door tzuyu couldn't stop looking at sana. Sana looked extra beautiful that night. She sure did some effort just to make Dahyun fall for her. 

Tzuyu felt more jealous thinking that it was all for Dahyun. Thinking that sana is never going to do these things for her. Tzuyu's heart clenched. 

When the door of sana's house closed tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter