Chapter 6

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everyone was sitting inside tzuyu's living room. Tzuyu was also sitting crossing her arms. She looked at them .
"Why all of you are here?" Tzuyu asked bluntly.
"Yoooo chill bro. We are here to.................PARTY!!!!!!" Said jeongyeon in an excited tone.
"Wwooooohhhooooooo!!!" Cheered dubchaeng . Jihyo just shook her head .
"Gasp. Party?? I need to look good cause we are going to take photos. Yah!!! Yoo jeongyeon !!! You should have told me before. " Said nayeon with a bit angry tone.
"Let's have a lots of food in our party." Said momo looking at her phone thinking what to order while drooling, literally wanting to order everything.
"No we are not going to party. " said mina in a calm tone.
"Ohh come onnnnnn minari. Everyone wants to party!!"said sana whining and pouting. Sullyoon who was there looked at her mother surprisedly.
'i have never seen her like this. ' thought sullyoon.

"You are saying this cause Dahyun wants to party and you are whipped for her. " Said mina .

"Like you are not whipped for chaeyoung. " Mumbled sana . But mina heard it. She was now like a tomato.
"Oh shut up sana unnie. " Said mina with her rosy cheeks.
"Ok then let's have a vote. So who wants to have a party? Pls raise your hands. " Said jihyo.

Everyone raised their hands except for sullyoon, tzuyu, mina and jihyo.
"Huh , majority wins ! " Said jeongyeon smirking.
"Of course it would since most of you guys are kid from your mind. " Said jihyo rolling her eyes.

"Yeah  , sorry for not being like you , aunt jihyo. " Said nayeon and then everyone broke into laugh.

"Ok fine!! We will do party. BUT we won't have any drinks. Since we have a innocent  minor here. " Jihyo said pointing at Sullyoon.
"Tsk minor, more like a devil in a body of a 15 year old. " mumbled tzuyu. Jihyo playfully smack tzuyu's head.
"Owww." groaned tzuyu.
"Don't say it like that!!" said jihyo putting her hands on her waist.

"Yeah tzuyu i agree. Look at her, shw is so adorable. So innocent. " said nayeon squishing sullyoons cheeks.

'Oh no no no no, she is a spawn of devil. ' thought tzuyu glaring at sullyoon. 
Meanwhile sullyoon gave tzuyu 'see? Now i am everyones favourite maknae. ' look while smirking.

'You brat!! ' thought tzuyu still glaring. It was like both of them were dissing each other using telepathy.

"Sigh. So anyways, our main reason to come here was we decided something. " said mina.  Tzuyu now paid attention to mina.
"Decided what?" asked tzuyu frowning. 
"That we are going to take A LOT of pictures for our memories. " said momo while spreading her hands saying the words 'A LOT'.
"Awww, momo unnie you are so cute." said dahyun smiling. Momo blushed.
Sana felt jealous. She pouted.

Sullyoon who saw her mom was pouting said, "mo- i mean unnie you are cute too, right dahyun unnie? " she said while smiling.  "Yeah you are right sullyoon. " said dahyun smiling.
Sana smiled widely. Her heart filled with joy listening to it.

"Thank you sullyoon-ah and dubu. " said sana smiling.  Sullyoon smiled back.
'Is she flirting with sana unnie?? WTF???? There's no way i am gonna let her take sana unnie. ' thought tzuyu looking at sullyoon. 
"What i was saying is time flies fast. After some days we will be working. We will have different paths. We can't meet each other everyday. So thats why I came up with an id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter