Chapter 26

Finding the unknown truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu decided to leave. After the talk with sana she went back to the room to pack things. She was sure that the kids will be sad too. How much Tzuyu wanted for sana to give her another chance so that she can describe her own side.

Tzuyu started to pack her clothes first. Her tears were falling down. She packed all of her clothes. Inside of her heart was burning. She doesn't want to leave sana and sullyoon. She loves her family a lot.

Sana on the other hand was watching tzuyu packing her clothes from the doorstep. Her own heart was tearing apart.

' I a-am doing things for good......yeah.....for good.' sana thought.

In the evening sullyoon, xiaoting and hyunjin came back from school while laughing and talking. They didn't know what was waiting for them. When they entered the house they could feel the tension.

The smile on their face got wiped out. "Ting , do you think they fought??" Said hyunjin.
"Maybe....." Said Xiaoting.
"It's not something big right??..." Sullyoon asked worriedly.
"I hope so. " Xiaoting mumbled.

"Welcome guys. You three go freshen up and we can have something to eat. " Sana said with a smile. Which was fake and sullyoon knew it was.

They didn't say anything. They went to their room and freshen up.

Then in Dinner time everything was silent. Tzuyu was looking down with sad eyes. Sana also had those sad eyes.
"D-did something happen??" Said sullyoon after mustering up her courage.

"N-nothing yoona. Just eat , ok??" Sana said with that fake smile again. Sullyoon nodded. Then tzuyu fake coughed getting everyone's attention.
"Uhm.....I have an announcement to make.." tzuyu said. The other three looked at her.

"Xiaoting, hyunjin we are going back. " Said tzuyu. Xiaoting and hyunjins eyes grew wide. Sullyoon frowned.
"Going back?? Where?? Is that another joke??" Sullyoon asked.
"Yes mama , what do you mean by going back??" Asked xiaoting frowning.

"We are going back Taiwan. " Said tzuyu deadly.
"You are g-gonna leave us??" Asked sullyoon.
"Sullyoon it's for good. " Sana said calmly but sullyoon got mad and said ,
"It was you , wasn't it?? You are the one who asked mama to leave!! I hate you!!!" Said sullyoon in anger while standing.  Xiaoting and hyunjins eyes grew wide. Sana's heart broke. Her eyes became teary.

This time tzuyu stood up and with an authorized tone said, " yoon-ah you shouldn't say this to your mother. She suffered a lot.. now say sorry to her. "

"See? She still cares about you. And yet you are telling her to go??" Said sullyoon screaming. Tzuyu then tried to stop.
"Sullyoon-"
"No mama , let me speak. She needs to know her own feelings too. She needs to know that she loves you too. I can't handle it!!!" Said sullyoon frustrated tone. She then looked at sana and said,
"Tell me mom, do you love mama?? And pls be honest. " Asked sullyoon.
Sana was now in thoughts.

"N-no. " Sana replied. Tzuyu's heart was broken in million of pieces now.
"I am n-not hungry.....I am go-going. Xiaoting hyunjin p-pack your bags w-we are gonna s-stay at hotel tomorrow. " Tzuyu said and was about to leave but then sana spoke ,

"Why? W-why can't you s-stay here until you leave for Taiwan??"
Sana asked frowning.
"Then I can't live sana.......my heart.....it will hurt even more. " Said tzuyu with a cracked tone.

She then went out from there. The rest of the night was awkward as no one talked.

The next day xiaoting and hyunjin with tzuyu were moving out.
"Thank you very much for your hospitality. " They said to sana bowing.
"Ca-can't you guys stay here?" Asked sullyoon. The other two shook their head with sad smile.
"The day after tomorrow is our flight. " Xiaoting said.
"T-that fast???" Sullyoon asked in a sad tone. She then hugged the two and said , "I will miss you. "
"Us too. " Hyunjin said.

Sullyoon then went to tzuyu and hugged her tightly.
"Mama.. .pls visit me in the future....I love you...." Sullyoon said.
"I love you too my daughter. " Tzuyu said as she gave a kiss on Sullyoons head.
"We will be going now......take care and your mother....." Tzuyu said to sullyoon glancing at sana. Tzuyu then left with xiaoting and hyunjin.

After tzuyu left. Sana went inside her room without saying anything. She locked herself inside as she started to cry ugly.

Sullyoon knew what was happening. She knew her mom was crying nonstop for her mama. She herself was feeling bitter about it.

During lunch everything was normal. Untill sullyoon spoke.
"Mom.....are you happy now??"
"Huh??" Sana asked in confusion.
"Are you happy that mama is finally leaving us now???" Sullyoon asked in cold tone.
"Look sully we have talked about this before ..." Sana said.
"Talked about what?? Why can't you stop pretending?? I know you love her!!!" Sullyoon said raising her voice.
"Sullyoon stop raising your voice at me. " Sana said.
"Tsk , I am just saying what's truth mom. You love mama and that's the truth!!" Said sullyoon looking at sana deeply with her sharp eyes.
"I told you I never loved her!!!!" Said sana while her tears fell.
"Oh ok then....." Sullyoon then left the room .

After a while she came back with an album. The album that sana was hiding from sullyoon. Sana's eyes grew wide.
"Then explain me this.....why?? Why do you have a whole album pictures filled with Mama tzuyu's??? Also these letters inside of it....does those 'i love you's on those letters mean nothing to you?? These unsent letters to mama that said , ' I am waiting for you my beloved, when are you coming back' means nothing????" Sullyoon asked with her tears falling.

Sullyoon saw how everyone was suffering from yesterday's decision.
Xiaoting and hyunjin looked gloomy. Saying they couldn't fullfil their mommy's last wish.

Sullyoon was again being a part from her mama. She hates it. But she knows that sana hates it more.

The letters that sana wrote all those years to tzuyu but never sent were filled with love and affection. Sana never wanted anyone to find out. But her daughter did.

"Sigh....what's the point yoon-ah, your mama is already married... She have a wife and kids. I can't ru-ruin her family...she didn't even w-wanted you at first....how can I t-trust her?? Even though my heart t-tells me to. My m-mind says no. " Sana said as her tears fell down.

"Mom....have you ever tried to know why mama never came back?? Why mama never replied to the message that you sent?? Did you ever tried to listen to her part??.....you didn't....how are you  so sure that she never wanted me?? Pls mom....pls listen to mamas part for once.... cause if you don't then you are going to regret it....pls mom...." Sullyoon said crying.

Sana stayed in silence. There was only one day left in her hand. Sullyoon then gave her a paper in which tzuyu's number was written.
"Pls, listen to her once...." Sullyoon said and left sana hanging there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sullyoon got ready to go out with xiaoting, hyunjin and heejin. Heejin was pretty sad that hyunjin will be leaving Korea. Both of them got pretty close in short time. The four of them decided to spend the last day together. They decided to have a sleepover at michaengs house too. So with full preparation sullyoon was now going out.

"Mom I am going. " Said sullyoon.
"Hmm. Take care. " Said sana .
"Pls, talk with mama. " Said sullyoon looking down . She was still hoping everything to change. It was noon when she was leaving. After sullyoon left there was nothing for sana to do.

She looked at the paper where tzuyu's number was written. Her hands were shaking as she dialed tzuyu's number .

After a while tzuyu picked up the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter