N.06 [Part Ⅱ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 


















 

 










 

You snitch, how could you do that.




 

Hey at least i didnt tell the younger ones.




 

Still why do you even hide it from us




 

We arent in confirm relationship. We are dating for the sake of trying to find if this is worth the commitment.




 

Is that even true, like how would that even last.




 

Yah you never try never know.




 

Even Sangyeon oppa knows that. Seriously.




 

But you both have been into it for 3 weeks. Isnt that too sudden.




 

Yah just let them be. Now you could even see that Hyunju is happier than before.




 

You guys are so backed away man. Like really.




 

Then why didnt you even not tell us.




 

You never ask mister.




 

Hyunju ah. You should really tell the whole story.




 

Okay okay fine.




 

Babe you know you dont have to right.




 

Its fine. If they still ask, I'm gonna ruin their day with Younghoon oppa.

 



 

Holy no dont you dare.




 

No dont please.




 

Okay okay im gonna say this once. A month ago I was having deep talks with Kevin and Jacob. A few days later I told Juyeon oppa everything and like he just told me to have clearance with Chanhee oppa. So two days before i started to date Changmin oppa. I have my clearance with Chanhee oppa and we stay as friends. Then three weeks ago I just hung out with Changmin oppa and here we are now. Dating but not really in a real relationship. Is that even clear enough for you idiots.




 

Wow. Thats specific. And only us maknae lines dont even know

 



 

Who is the first person to know.




 

This chicken owner guy.




 

Yah im the closes to you. Ofcourse i know whats happening to you.




 

Yeah and you told Sangyeon and Hayun without me knowing. Snitcher. Even Kevin and Jacob had to know it through Hayun.




 

Wait isnt Juyeon suppose to know about it first.




 

Oppa. You Chanhee oppa and Hyunjae was there. Eating chicken in the living room while me and Juyeon oppa had to make drinks for you guys because Chanhee oppa say no alchohol. Oh my gawd guys really.




 

Well now everyon knows. Can you just respect our decision and support us.




 

Of course we will support you guys but im still shock you know that.




 

Sunwoo, that's enough. Now Eric and Sunwoo. You guys better be at the office tomorrow morning. Haknyeon is sick and I want you both to follow Jacob to the new sight place. Boss said that he has a new client that could possibly give us a bigger project that is not related to Maysflies.




 

Okay....




 

Well I have to head back home. Mom is waiting for me.




 

Are we eating dinner there.




 

Well no but I have chicken for Changmin. Hyunju have private class today. Make her eat this before she goes to class. She rarel eats and always gets tired in class.




 

Oh okay. I will take note of that




 

Come on Let Hyunju help Younghoon wrap up this cafe. Kevin will follow Younghoon. The rest we still have a few hours to submit proposals.




 

Yeah I could agree. Let's go.









 

The boys starts to leave. Leaving you with Youngjoon since they have work to go. You look at Q and he just smile. You gave a hug and he gave you a peck on your forehead before he took a step away from you.







 

I will pick you up later okay.




 

I know. Just dont rush your work. I will still be here if theres delays.




 

Yeah dont have to worry. She is fine here. Well mostly helping me clean all the stuff that im.not good at. But dont worry. She will be fine.




 

Now go. The rest are waiting for you.




 

Hyung make sure she eats this chicken before i pick her up.




 

Oppa. I can eat this later.




 

But you wont have time if you are gonna eat it later.




 

But still....




 

She will eat with me. Dont worry. Now go.







 

You just smile at him and he leaves till his presence is no longer in your sight. You turn and smack Younghoon's hand giving him a death stare to you.







 

You snitch this to your twins. I'm gonna kill you.




 

How can i snitch when their bestfriend will be in huge niose and annoy them the whole week.




 

You got the point but if you snitch im gonna really kill you.




 

Geez fine. Now we can eat. I told Hyunjae to bring more radish pickle since you like it so much.




 

Thank you now wait here. I'm gonna make drinks for us and freaking close this shop. I swear its always this hunted when its nearing the end of office hours.




 

Oh my gawd how can you change so fast.




 

That depends on how you act now, move it mister.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

~ Yes i did told him. To bring food to you.... No, I did not make others come around so you could spill the tea..... Chanhee makes them feel like that.... im hanging up.... No i won't be late for tomorrow i promise that.... bye....









 

I never thought she would become so clingy.




 

I could ask the same questions too.




 

Well Hyunju are a little sensitive this days. Which is why I kept asking Changmin to look after her when i'm not around.




 

That explains why they are super close lately.




 

Yeah. So anyways. I was saying. Hyunju was really glad that you, Chanhee really get to be the Chanhee before she even knows you.




 

Really is that a compliment or statement.




 

Both. Also she said to me that having you as a friend is really limited.




 

I told you. Hyunju respect you for who you are Chanhee oppa

 



 

Yeah she says that if both of you ever leave each other again. She have no plans of living her life.




 

Wait what did you just say.




 

She says that you are the reason where she is right now. You see her happiness have three parts. Faling in love and being with Changmin is one. Having you as her only deep moral support and a pillar to lean on is another one. Having her bestfriends and her love ones that support her is the last one. But you make her realise that theres still possibilities than just to run away. Do you get that.




 

And she still didnt see me as a guy.




 

Because she knows that you deserve better.




 

Yah i already told you this now can you accept that.




 

Yah how can you be bestfriends with her.




 

I'm technically friends with her boyfriend but her boyfriend used to hate me during college. But now we are okay because i have my own contact while she makes sure that her boyfriend doesnt kill me





 

Oh my gawd, I swear the last time was the funniest when we were with Hongjoong and Seungkwan.




 

I was blindly accused and it was suppose to be Seungkwan faults.




 

Well yeah. And like Jungwoo oppa had just started partnered working in Maysflies. He complains a lot about Minsol.




 

Gosh i hate her. Like whats is up with her.




 

Snakes be snakes my friend.




 

Now i know why you guys are friends. Incredible enough for me to understand.




 

So you gonna treat my step sister better than before right.




 

I hope so. Im just happy that she is happy wth Changmin.




 

You guys talk it out before right




 

We did. Few nights before with some snacks and drinks. He told me that he would do everything to make Hyunju happy.




 

Thats good then. Everyone on the same page and on the same boat. How nice.




 

Yeah how nice to see your boyfriend staring at us right now




 

Oh that guy. He never see Chanhee before that is why he is staring. Now i got to go before he gets all pouty and mad.




 

Well then see you soon

 



 

Yeah thanks for the counselling. Thats really appreciated.




 

No worries.