N.16

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 















 

 











 

I dont need this party guys.




 

We need to have this. Dont deny it.




 

Aemin really




 

Yes really. Aemin is right. We are gonna have a huge night tonight.




 

You guys will be drunk, not me.




 

Who says so. You are in need to be tipsy.




 

I dont drink Hayun and tell me how did you even got away from your guy. Isnt he all clingy lately.




 

Nah. He is enjoying his time with his boys. They are damn weird when they meet each other. Especially when Seungmin meets him. They are like tom and jerry.




 

Ah... just like Sunwoo and Chanhee.




 

Come on Hyunju. It's the day before your special day. You really need to have a good day.





 

Ya not getting tipsy a day before my wedding day. Geez.





 

WE ARE HERE.




 

OMO ARE WE LATE. TELL ME WE ARENT LATE.





 

You arent late. Its just Hyunju not feeling the vibe.




 

What come on Hyunju. You need to have fun.




 

Not this kind of fun. You all know that i hate parties.




 

Really. I dont remember the last time you said that.




 

I hate you so much Aemin.




 

And i love you too. So come on you need to have the joy.




 

Oh Hyunju ah. Eric says you like this kind of stuff. He wanted to give you last week but he was busy.




 

Eric got me what.




 

YAH. THAT IS.....




 

OH MY GAWD YOU ASK ERIC TO GET YOU THIS. A FREAKING EXPENSIVE BRANDED BAG. HOW COULD YOU.




 

Guys. Chill. Juyeon told me that Eric have been wanting to give to her since her birthday but Eric forget that day so they make it up to that bag.




 

How can my own bestfriend forget about me.




 

Oh he didnt. He gave something to Sunwoo to lt you use it for tomorrow.




 

OH REALLY. Damn Dina you are one lucky girl but he didnt get you anything. Like nothing.




 

Dina doesnt really like all this stuff. She prefers low style more. It really fits her vibe.




 

Yeah, I like that vibe.




 

Once been in that vibe before. Whats new.




 

Yah Hyunju just for today. We have fun like we are the last womans in the world.




 

Yeah come on we should really head out now.




 

Urgh fine. But dont force me to drink. Im not gonna take anything from all of you.




 

Okay okay. Now go change.













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

So this is all of your plan. Tying me up on a chair in the middle of this huge field. What are you guys even planning. I should be checking on the site.




 

That is handled by your parents. Dont need to worry about that.




 

Then you guys dont have to tie me up on this.




 

Oh trust me. We have to. For our safety ofcourse.




 

And whats the motive of this.




 

For us to have fun and torture you before you get married to Hyunju.




 

Oh my gawd this is fun. I can't wait to OH MY GAWD WHY IS HE TIED UP.




 

Kevin you are so ruining the moment of him getting bombed.





 

Oh...OH SORRY....




 

Where is the rest. Shouldnt they arrive with you.




 

Oh they are. After someone feeds Haknyeon and Eric some food.




 

God please tell Haknyeon that we will feed him later after EVERYTHING.




 

Im not listening and i will ORDER MY OWN FOOD.




 

HEY IM HUNGRY TOO.




 

GET YOUR OWN FOOD.




 

And you say its for your safety. Im not that bad guys.




 

It is for our safety because you are going to run away the minute i let this lock off you.




 

What.... fine. Get him food and get this things done please.




 

It wont be fine if we spice it up.




 

ITS PARTY TIME LETS GO.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You both are wasted. Really wasted.




 

OH COME ON JUJU BEAR.




 

Ew. Ew. Jungha make sure she dont puke on that... Sofa. Alright can we go and get this babies out now




 

Juju bear. We arent wasywd we are sober now last cup and we will go please. Please Juju bear.




 

Aemin. No. You drank alot and you freaking ate all those disgusting nuts. Ew Hayun put that bottle down. You cant even pay for that. Somebody please.




 

I'm sorry you have to be in this situation Hyunju.




 

No no. Its fine. I mean they are tipsy now but they drank alot. You guys. Im thankful to both of you. Well Dina seems tipsy but its fine.




 

She has low tolarance. I promise your brother that i wont drink so i can take care of you.




 

Thanks Jungha. Now i need to get myself to the toilet. Can you look after them for awhile.




 

Sure thing.









 

You smile and make your way to the back where the toilet usually is. As you were walking past some of the rooms. You heard someone's voice very familiar. You walked towards it and your eyes went wide when you clearly heard Changmins loud dolphin voice. You opened the door and saw he was tied up on a chair while the boys were shaking the beer cans so it could explode. And foam will come out. You switch on the lights and throw the empty cans at the boys who are having fun.









 

OUCH WHO DOE- HOLY DEATH. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE.




 

WHO ARE YOU TAL- OH MY GAWD WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE.




 

We are so busted.




 

We are totally are... Hyunju ah we can explain.




 

What the hell are you guys doing.




 

Uhm... Party.... SURPRISE

 



 

Its not a surprise. You guys literally make him a target. You guys are crazy. Get him out of that chair. He aint a target.



 

Hyunju ah. I can really explain about this.




 

Oh you shut those mouth mister. My wedding is tomorrow and you guys are wasting this party making him enjoy this. How is he even enjoying this.




 

We are sorry. We just wanna have fun as a group of boys. Together. Hyunju ah.




 

Well i'm sure the girls are letting you have fun.




 

Have fun. Fun enough i have to babysit two of them with Jungha. Yes Sunwoo dont give me that face. Your girlfriend is so wasted that i cant control her.




 

Where is she now.




 

At the bar. Just go find Jungha. The rest of you get you out of here. Get to my house and all of you will explained what the heck happened to my fiance.




 

Babe im fine.




 

Fine, you arent fine mister and you are soaked up with ew.




 

Im sorry. I cant control them. Hyunjae hyung is the host here.




 

I EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU CHICKEN BOY.




 

HEY ITS FOR FUN OKAY.




 

All of you out. NOW. Sangyeon, Jacob do something.




 

OKAY OKY LETS GO.




 

You Chanhee you are staying and helping me with this guy here. Im not gonna cover myself with Ew...




 

She hates sticky stuff so can you hold me. My legs are paralyzed from sitting down so long.




 

Geez okay fine. You are so drenched.




 

Well you guys just had fun.




 

JUJU BEAR THERE YOU ARE.




 

Hayun, you should not be here. We should go right now. Leeknow is waiting for you.




 

No. I want my Juju bear. Sunwoo took my Minmin and Eric took my Didi. I want my Juju. Oh my gawd the boyz have a good fun here. Was it fun.




 

Babe what is wrong with her.




 

Oh Juyeon ah. She drank alot today and this is what she is now. Can someone help her.




 

I will help her. Come on missy. You are going back to your boyfriend.




 

What. My boyfriend... oh. Right. My boyfriend... well good night see you guys tomo-rrow.




 

Yeah yeah. Come on missy. You owe me Juyeon




 

Thanks Kevin. Hyunju ah you want us to give a ride.




 

No. Not me but him. Get him out of here and im driving back with Jungha. Everyone must be in my house when i get there.




 

Babe. I said im fine.




 

No uh. Not on my wedding day. Now go. Ew this place is disgusting. Lets go Jungha. I will puke if i see this place again.




 

Come on. See you later guys. Just be careful on the steps. I think Dina puke on that. Well see ya. Lets go i can get you coffee along the way.




 

Thats more like it





 

You left with Jungha leaving Juyeon, Chanhee and Changmin alone in the room. Changmin chuckled and took off the hoodie revealing him im a raincoat. The boys were shocked to see him dry after all the drench that the boyz had done to him.







 

All this while you have been covering yourself with plastic.




 

Wow how am i not surprised.




 

You guys think i didnt see this comming. Hyunju hates the smell which is why i dont really want it to get on my body other than my hands and head.




 

Wait, your shoes arent wet.




 

I wrap plastic inside so my feet are dry. But its full of sweat so its much better than those disgusting drinks.




 

Oh my gawd you are such a scene stealer.




 

I know. Now can i go back to your house. I need to wash my hair so Hyunju is not so mad. Then we can head back to her house.




 

My house you mean.




 

Well yeah. Come on. I dont think the boyz are there yet. Can we just change at Chanhee house.




 

Well sure. I do want to wash up before I get myself into Hyunju hell.




 

Come on lets go...