N.06 [Part I]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 

















 

 




 

《A MONTH LATER...》









 

You boys are disgusting.




 

Hey he is the one that make the mess.




 

Yah you start to pissed me off.




 

Guys stop. You both have been making a mess and i swear the next time you guys make a mess i'm gonna whack the hell out.




 

Here is your mango smoothie. Younghooon oppa this coffee is for the outdoor table. Now why do you want to meet me.




 

Well we have something to ask you.




 

If its about the boys im gonna leave you guys alone.




 

No, it's about Hayun.




 

What about her. Like you know you can talk to her or ask Juyeon oppa.




 

Juyeon hyung wont answer us.




 

Why is that so. They are bestie.




 

You see. Hayun have been making Chanhee hyung in his thoughts and the last time i see him feel so messed up is when Hayun told him to just be truthful.




 

But is like Hayun is forcing him to spit out whatever it needs.




 

Also now she is like trying to get Changmin hyung to confess everything out. Like i have this feeling that Hayun is manupilating both of the hyungs out.




 

Wont that messed them up.




 

Yah you know it will right.




 

So you are saying that Hayun is like a crazy pusher.




 

Yeah thats what we are thinking off too.




 

Guys. Hayun has been like that because she faced this kind of stuff to. Also its been months snce she have been cheated by her boyfriend.




 

Wait she is cheated by Leeknow hyung.




 

No. Not Leeknow oppa. She is cheated by Seonghwa oppa. That jerk who almost tried to make my friends include to his drama.




 

Thats crazy...




 

So which is why. She even ask me to think wisely and also to make the boys think the possibility of them being with me. Hayun is like a great source to make things and life better. Dont put doubt on Hayun. She has been helping this company for a good years now.




 

Well if you say like that. Imma trust your words.




 

Yeah i second that.




 

Well then you guys tell me Chanhee oppa have been acting like he is worried and all right.




 

Yeah... like why didnt you just tell him that you dont have feelings for him.




 

Yah she did it is just that Chanhee hyung want to know if she likes Changmin hyung more than a friend.




 

Oh my tea. Can i join in.




 

Oppa. Really. You gotta be like that.




 

Well i wanna know too. Its not like its wrong to know




 

Fine. You should be thankful that your sisters are not here.




 

Yeah it . They just had to be sick at this time.




 

Hyung




 

SHE IS SICK. HOW CAN I NOT KNOW THAT.




 

why would her bestfriend not know about her wellbeing.




 

She didnt even tell me.




 

That's sick. Wow. Okay back to Hyunju.




 

What else Sunwoo

 



 

Do you have feelings for Changmin hyung




 

Yeah i realise how close you are to Changmin than Chanhee.




 

Yeah just tell us.




 

You guys. Seriously. Wow. That is what you want to ask. Unbelieveable.




 

Why not. Like you can tell the siblings and not me. Not even Eric or Younghoon hyung.




 

Yah i know its just i wanna hear again.




 

YOUNGHOON HYUNG KNOWS AND WE DONT. GURL YOU GOTTA BE EASE ON US.




 

yah. He knows because he beg Kevin and Jacob about it. Its been weeks guys. Catch up seriously.




 

Yeah catch up.




 

Then tell us who do you like. Or even who you have feelings for.




 

Just to be clear. I only see guys as a friend that i can lean on.




 

Thats not the point Hyunju.




 

Then i cant just blurt out something that should not be blurt out.




 

Its just us and you see anyone else in here.




 

Yeah like why cant you just tell us.




 

Tell them what




 

Hyunjae hyung Sangyeon hyung. Do you know who Hyunju likes.




 

Yeah. I do. I even ask her again yesterday night.




 

Wait so who do you even like.




 

No the question is who do you even fell in love with...




 

Babe whats going on...




 

BABE. WHAT THE HECK.




 

HOLY . ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.




 

WAIT HOLD UP. IS THIS A JOKE.




 

Not again....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So you are saying that Changmin confesses that he likes Hyunju and Hyunju is accepting him but its just them dating but not in real real relationship.




 

Yeah. I come to realise that. She dont really see me as a guy. Im just someone that needs to be there for her when she really is in her words or ahe is in need. Plus having relationship while arguing is not a good thing between me and Hyunju.




 

Damn boy you are a true man. Like i respect you and Hyunju decision.




 

Yeah. I talk to her before she start to date. She agreed about it and finally she agrees on my thoughts. But then we meet in the middle and here we are.




 

Wow. Thats so wow.




 

Yeah. I just cant be at the position where i have to be hurt and she is hurt and like both hurt and we walk away. Like do you get the sense.




 

Oh i sure does. But can you tell me why you didnt take that step where you could possibly have tht chance to date her.




 

Because its not worth the happiness.




 

Deep. Really deep.




 

Well you have gone through that and like you would know that feeling right.




 

Yeah. Still oppa. I just hope one day you will find someone that really has a heart on you. Also Hyunju really has alot of respect on you you gotta believe thatshe puts more trust on you more than anyone would




 

Really. Are you for real.




 

Yeah. Thats what Hyunju told me few days ago. Like you know how they have been dating for like 3 weeks. and she was like really panic on how to express it to you. So me and the twins had to just wing her up and make her express it on a huge hill in the middle of the night eating beef jerky.




 

How could you....




 

Juyeon oppa let me be. Im here like thanks for the green light.




 

Juyeon is really serious about Hyunju. I guess he is just super worried that Hyunju wont even solve something that he dont really know.




 

Yeah. I can agree with that. So how is your feeling now.




 

Im fine. Im proud that Hyunju is now happier than before.




 

Glad that you are proud. Well im guessing Juyeon oppa is done with the promotion time.




 

Okay guys sorry for the delay. The VIP is super mad that this worker name Minsol is really messing up everything. She even almost flirting with evryone




 

That Kang Minsol really.




 

You didnt get anything right.




 

Nah i was watching from far with my client waiting for the VIP. It was a scene that really scares me. Hayun how did you even handle her.




 

I heard that she was recently fighting with someone. My boyfriend told me that the company have been pushing her with tough projects that she needs to repay.




 

Wow. Thats so...




 

Tough. Yeah. Come on lets get some food. Im hungry.




 

Yeah lets go