N.07 [Part Ⅲ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 




















 

 












 

So you are saying that the maknaes are exposed.




 

That's what I heard from Chanhee.




 

How sad they would be. Like i thougt their hidings will stay longer.




 

Nothing can stay out that long Hyunju. Besides, their three years needs more clarification from Younghoon. He will be the one that is the most outraged.




 

I could agree no more.




 

So what are you gonna do when he gets here.




 

Thats none of your business. Im gonna be in my room. When he is here ask him to meet me in my room. And no we arent doing anything dirty get that out of you mind mister.




 

Geez you are one scary person i know.




 

Thank you for the compliment. Now dont destroy this house. They will be back soon.




 

Yes maam. I will listen to you for once.








 

You smile and pat his shoulder before leavung him alone in the living room playing some playstation games. It took quite a while for the boys to reach home. Just passed the evening. The boys are back and they brought some food since you won't be out of the house and Hyunjae was super hungry. He smiles when he saw Q and Juyeon walking towards him. He stop playing the game and look at them with his puppy eyes.











 

So you guys went to lunch and stayed at home till we came back.




 

Yeah. Im hungry and its been hours since we last ate something.




 

Hyung here is your food.




 

Where is she. I thought she has something to talk with Changmin.




 

Ah. She is at her room. She told me to tell Changmin to meet her there. Im guessing that she took a nap.




 

Yah go wake her up. I will prepare her food in the dining area.




 

Oh sure...




 

Just prepare to get hurt. She tends to hurt people when she is woken up by someone.




 

I know that. And yes i am not doing anything to her.




 

You have 10 minutes or I will barge in Changmin.












 

Q just roled his eyes and went to your room. He was hesitant at first but he end up just stares at your room since he never even been into your room. While staring your room door was open suddenly revealing you with a hoodie and sweatpants. You pull him in and close the door shut so both Hyunjae and Juyeon won't know what you are doing. You drag him till your bed and ask him to sit beside you on the bed. He sat down silently and look at you. You were giving him a straight face where he cant figure out what you are having in mind. You held his hands and sat closer to him.












 

Babe is there something wrong.




 

Can I ask you something. Like I want you to be honest with me.




 

Babe just ask. I will try to understand and give you the answer.




 

Do you really heard everything that I told Hyunjae oppa.




 

Hyunju... I....




 

Oppa. Whats i said is really what i meant. But im scared oppa... im really afraid that things would get worst if we continue on like this.




 

Hyunju...




 

No oppa listen. I know im this late to find out how deeply inlove i am. But i dont really want to hurt you if something bad is going to happen to us. I do feel safe with you. I cherished every time that we spent together. However some things just making me feel like its not going to happened soon. Like oppa...




 

Hyunju. Look at me.




 

Changmin oppa...




 

I heard every single thing and i felt really happy that you finally have feelings for me. It excites me of how i can finally spread more love to you. Ypu dont have to worry of all possibl bad things that could happened. Im still breathing and i wont let it be an obstacles for us to face it. I love you for who you are and i stand by my words. You are the only one that i could feel more energize or even happy. Nothing else but you. So dont worry about those. We will get through this together.









 

You smile and wrap your legs around his waist. Hugging him tight as you really feel relieved and glad that he is on the same page as you. He smile back and wrapped his hands around your waist. You move to face him and gave a peck on his cheek.










 

So my baby is worried that we wont be as good as Hayun.




 

Its not like that oppa. Like i know you for so long and we just started to get closed now... Wait what are we even now.




 

Should i declare you as officially my girlfriend.




 

Are you confessing or proposing.




 

Well how about both.




 

Really. How can i believe in that words.




 

Well Lee Hyunju. Would you be my wonderful girfriend that i will protect with my whole life.




 

Oh silly... of course i would be yours. Thank you for everything oppa.




 

Anything for my babe. Now you want me to carry you out or you want your brother to barge in and saw us like this.




 

Or we could just stay in here and cuddle.




 

Babe your step brother brought you your favourite food. Are you sure you dont wang to fill in that tummy.




 

Well if you stay here I will eat. If not i'm going back to sleep.




 

Babe. You could just ask. Come on. I will feed you. I bought your favourite dessert as well.




 

You... lucky that i love you. Get that off my bed, wash up and i will meet you at the dining table. Dont be late








 

Before you let go of him, you gave him a quick peck. You move away from him and qickly make your way out of the room before he could even catch you. He chcukled and felt glad that he hav someone that he needs to protect and love for. Just then his phone rang. He pulled out to see New was calling him. He smile and answer the call.









 

~ yo whats up.

 

~ you sound happier than i would thought

 

~ yeah... something came up and i feel great

 

~ oh... she finally did it huh.

 

~ yeah.... i feel like i cant lose her to anyone Chanhee ah.

 

~ then make that progress. You know that the cafe is popular with guys and its all because of Hyunju.

 

~ yeah...Chanhee ah

 

~ i know what you are gonna say. So save it. Im glad that she is happier and safe with you. All i want is her to be hapy with things that she has right now. So take good care of her or i will kill you Changmin.

 

~ Thanks Chanhee. For like everything...

 

~ no problems. So im guessing you arent gonna be back home tonight. Am i right

 

~ sorry man. I promise her...

 

~ Nah its fine. Younghoon hyung will sleep in your room. He is super mad when he finds out about his sisters problem.

 

~ just make him comfortable. I will make Hyunju calm him down in any ways she could.

 

~ yeah. Thanks. Congrats man.

 

~ thanks. I gotta go. She will me mad if im not there in time.

 

~ go and have a quick wash up and eat dinner with her. See you tomorrow.









 

The call ended and Q just smile making his way out to where the guestroom is since theres some spare clothes that he could wear. Things just went well for him and the next thing he needs to do is to make sure you are happy....