N.10 [Part I]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 




















 

 










 

Wait wait wait. All of us. Hyung is this something fishy or it's an accomplishment.




 

My uncle is making the whole company revamp. So there's some pay if you do your work online. Online meetings. Emails. And many other things. Starting next week. We will be working from home. For a month worth.




 

That sounds fair actually. Aside from client meetings. I feel like we are on a new track.




 

Are you sure this place is owned by Hyunju.




 

Well it's well known and it's official in the papers she sent. So we should be glad right.




 

We are and we should. Where are the siblings.




 

Juyeon is picking up Younghoon hyung and the twins. They will arrive in the afternoon.




 

And why arent you with Hyunju.





 

She kinda kicked me out two days ago. Which I ended up wth Chanhee and I have no idea why she kicked me out when there's nothing wrong with us.



 

In the meantime. We should rest up and stay.





 

Yeah.... I'm BOOKING THE SMALL HOUSE.




 

Why does he have to take the small house.




 

Yah you and Eric will take the big house. You are sharing with Changmin

 



 

What do you mean I need to share with him.




 

Because theres three room there. Three girls in our trip. Three occupied men. So you guys are staying together. No buts on this.




 

Yah you should be glad that Younghoon hyung agree on his sisters be with their boyfriend.




 

Okay fine. I dont mind with that either.




 

Settled then. Lets rest up.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

What do you mean you lost your way. The GPS is literally infront of you idiot.




 

Yah cant you see that i miss the first exit. Now i have to make my way to the other side which is the long way.




 

I told you i could drive but you dont trust me.




 

Of course i dont trust you.




 

Bro you didnt even trust Younghoon oppa too. Whats the main point to let you drive.




 

Then be handy and tell me where to go next. You know im bad at directions. This GPS is useless sometimes.




 

I swear you could have let Younghoon oppa drive. We could reach much earlier.




 

Both of you eyes on the road. We dont wanna die early do you.




 

Oh look at a rest stop nearby. Oppa can we take a break. My back hurts from sittng down.




 

Me too. Can we stop for awhile. I feel hungry too.




 

Fine. Younghoon hyung. You are driving. Im tried to listen to this talking GPS.




 

That is mean. So mean. Like.




 

Can you both zip those mouth up. Eyes on the road while qe are heading to the rest stop. And stop whining. You both are Step siblings act like one.




 

Damn someone is hot pepper today.




 

No Hyunju he is braised pork. He is just upset that his online girlfriend lied to him about living in Seoul while she is definately living way down south.




 

He is living in sorrow for the past few days

 



 

Shut it both of you.




 

REST STOP IT IS. COME ON BUDDY GET ON THE STEER. This baby pup needs some happy pills




 

I got your note sister.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

Yah Changmin ah. Do you happened to kn... Yah where did you get that.




 

I talk with my mom last week. She told me that if i truly love Hyunju. I should make the first step.




 

Are you sure. Like are you ready for this.




 

I guess i am... chanhee ah. I love Hyunju. I really do. I dont want to lose her. She is Hyunju...




 

Then do what you got to do.




 

What do you mean.




 

Propose to her. Its time for you to make it happened then.




 

You really think so...




 

Yah i do love Hyunju but i want you to make her feel more special because she loves you too much Changmin. So proposed to her. By the end of this trip. Propose. I will tell Juyeon and Kevin about this.




 

No chanhee please no.




 

Its only us 98 liners okay. Dont worry. It will be fine and you have to make it happened. Now have you seen my sunscreen. I thought i pack it up with yours but i dont know where.




 

Sunwoo took it before you came. You can use mine. It has higher spf than yours.




 

Well that works. Come on we have to tell Kevin about this.




 

Yo i heard my name and whats up.




 

Long story man. A long story.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So tell me again why they are not here yet.




 

When siblings meet siblings they won't end up early. They are always late.




 

Hyunjae if you have something bad to say then dont say.




 

Hey, i know my bestfriend well. Why cant i not talk about it.




 

Because you are exposing so much hyung. Too much that Hyunju might kill you when he heard you talk bad about her.




 

Im not doing it. Who says i am doing it.




 

Guys we are here to chill. Look at Jacob enjoying the pool with Sunwoo and Eric.




 

Jacob hyung is stalling their time with those two trouble makers. Sunwoo and Eric are banned from using their phone. It annoys the twins a lot.




 

You are closer to them than to Hyunju. That's weird.




 

Nothing is weird, hyung. The only thing that is weird, Kevin and Chanhee are clinging on to Changmin. Dont you think that something would happen to him.




 

Something must be on right now. Changmin hyung rarely have them be like that.




 

And you guys are talking about Hyunju's boyfriend. Should i report this to her




 

Hyung. That is mean.




 

Yah can you see they are like having a secret meeting.




 

Let them be guys. Probably Changmin is trying to ask them a good point for today or tomorrow or I have no more idea to spit out.




 

Hyung you at this i swear.




 

I could agree with Hyunjae hyung.




 

You guys are hopeless.




 

Who is hopeless. Me or you guys sitting here like theres no life.




 

Aemin ah.... wait you have arrive. Where is the rest.




 

I took a cab here. They are still stuck at the rest stop since Jiha... never mind. They will arrive late. Oh and Younghoon oppa told me that you need this bag.




 

Oh right.. thanks.




 

So I will be sharing a room with who may i ask.




 

The biggest house there. Thats where you are staying at.




 

You will be with the other two couple. Is that fine with you.




 

Yeah. I'm fine. I'm not sure about Jiha. Well, I'm going there. Dont tell Sunwoo im here. I need to get my s down and i'm tired. Please understand me.




 

Well you are wearing something that no one recognise you. Are you sure Sunwoo dont recognise you at all.




 

Oppa. If he isnt running here means he dont recognise me. My disguise is really on the point so thank you. See you in dinner time.




 

Take a rest Aemin.




 

Thanks...