N.07 [Part Ⅱ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 



















 

 













 

Oppa what's with you dragging me out of my work.




 

I want to spend time with my bestfriend. Why cant i.




 

No its like when its almost lunch time. You would always drag me out and im like wow there goes both of them gonna spam me.




 

Relax. Your boyfriend will understand.




 

You are responsible to all the spam calls okay.




 

Yeah yeah. So how is life right now.




 

I feel like is better than usual. Like i can feel like everyone is in their place. And im here is trying to find myself if i am in love or im just confused.




 

When is the last time he confess to you.




 

It was like months ago i guess. Why did you ask.




 

Yah dont you think think that you are about to find an answer.




 

Oppa how can you even assume that.




 

Im not assuming Hyunju. Im saying the facts.




 

Facts. Your facts. Not my facts. So what your point oppa

 



 

Hyunju, do you like him.










 

You just kept quiet while sipping through your drink that Hyunjae bought for you. Hyunjae smile and knows that you will be spechless. He took away your drink and chuckled.











 

Why are you making me being like this.




 

Well someone just had to make you move out from the hiding. You cant hide those feelings hyunju. Like i have seen you being so flushed when he leaves or he just peck your forehead.




 

Dont need to expose me. Its just something that i cant be sure off oppa. Like i do like him as a person but i dont know is i do like fell for him.




 

Its not you do not know. You are avoiding that for the sake of not wanting to get hurt Hyunju.




 

I hate it when you are at point. How can you do this to me. Thats mean. Im going to tell Juyeon oppa if you keep continuing like this.




 

Yah. Then you tell me whats your true feeling for him.




 

OPPA.




 

Take it or leave it. If you keep on like this im warning you. Q is fragile too. Not only you so dont make him lost his hope. Chanhee gave up his love for Changmin because he knows that Changmin will take good care of you.




 

He really did that....




 

Yeah. Well little things cant b explain when they are not supposed to be mention. So tell me what are your feelings for Changmin.




 

Fine. I.... I.....




 

Time is ticking Hyunju.

 



 

OKAY FINE. I love him for who he is. He has always been there for me and i appreciate those little things that he has done. Ever since he has been closed to me.




 

See isnt that easier than before.




 

Well i was really unsure of him. But at the same time knowing that i cant have the same feelings i had for him to others. Changmin oppa prove me something that i know only him can be the one doing that.




 

Its is to give you the love that you feel safe the most and is much different from others. I understand that.




 

You see. To say that i love Changmin oppa is like something that i hope i am sure off without feeling any pain or not hurting Changmin oppa feelings as well.




 

Definitely you arent Hyunju.




 

I know which is why i fell inlove with him more without me notice it till Kevin and Jacob point it out for me.




 

So are you sure now that you are inlove with Changmin.




 

Of course i do. Without him i wont feel what i would feel right now. I cant even move on if i lost him.








 

Hyunjae smile and took out his phone, placing it on the table making you to look the screen. Your eyes went wide when you saw that Hyunjae was on calling with Q for quite some time. Hyunjae chuckled and look at you with a smile.








 

Now you heard it so can you keep your promise Changmin.




 

~ yeah... i heard that... thanks hyung.







 

Hyunjae hang up the call and you are just in super shock to see how sneaky he is. You sigh and bang your head on the window. He was laughing at your reaction as he knows that it was really unexpected of him to do that. As he knows that with you just saying it to him wont work lik how you would express it to Changmin. He lean forward and flick your forehead so that you could stop and pay atenrion to him. How badly you want to beat him up but you just cant as he will spit out more facts. You just out and look down.










 

There she goes being the one that i know will have a hard time being with Changmin.




 

Im not. Its just that....




 

Yah he said he heard it that doesnt mean you have to avoid him. Dont you ever hide Hyunju.




 

IM not gonna.... its just....




 

Wait.... you are shy..... omo my dearly Hyunju. You are a shy one. Aigoo




 

Really... you gotta tease me till i am officially with him.




 

Are you going to be fine with it. Will you not act like how you are now




 

I hate you so much.




 

I love you too Hyunju.




 

Urgh give me a minute.





 

He chuckled while you took your phone out and dailed someone number.






 

~ Hey. Whats up.

 

~ make sure that Changmin oppa is with you by the end of the day.

 

~ whats with this tone. Yah is there something wrong

 

~ just make sure Changmin oppa is with you. No one else but him. Understood

 

~ geez fine. Oh gosh whats with you and your tone.

 

~ im hanging up.








 

Happy now Lee Jaehyun




 

More then ever. Now finish up your food. I need to get something at the supermarket. They still have hours more till work ends right.




 

Yeah. Kinda.




 

Well then you are happy to join me.




 

You drag me from the start Hyunjae.




 

Its worth the drag isnt it.




 

Whatever you say oppa....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

She hang up on you. Like really.




 

Yeah. I dont know why.




 

And she wants me to be there with you. Thats weird.




 

Why is it weird. Shouldn't you be curious that she called Juyeon and not you.




 

Im fine with that but whats with the sudden request. I will still meet her after work

 



 

Well she is with Hyunjae hyung. Something might have happened before our lunch time.




 

Yeah hyung dont worry too much.




 

Its not like that. But she usually...




 

Updates you. Well basically she is not. Hyunjae might be the one that triggered her with some question.




 

Oh my who is triggering who.




 

Yah, what is going to happened to us.




 

Nothing much. Well Sangyeon oppa told me that he will handle some stuff. We can just work as oer normal and we are cutting ties with all projects that has Maysflies.




 

Wait you for real. Like that huge project we have been working off is cutting ties.




 

Yeah. Its for the best on Z8 Company. Now whats up lover boy.




 

How would you know if you really are sure that you wanted to confess.




 

Sir. I let my own nature brings me to.




 

Thats not what she really meant Q.




 

Shut it Juyeon. You dont know anything. Unlike both maknaes over there.




 

What did we miss out.




 

Im curious of that too.




 

Oh please. It will take weeks for them to admit it.




 

Yah you know about them. Like really.




 

I know because i saw. Dude its been years.




 

ITS BEEN YEARS. LIKE FOR REAL.




 

YAH WHO ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MAKNAES.




 

Yah Changmin do you know anything about them.




 

Yeah. I know. I went somewhere with them as a whole before. Even Hyunjae hyung knows.




 

Heol...




 

Well then. Changmin. You have so much explaination to do when we get back home.