N.14

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 



















 

 






 

《FEW WEEKS LATER》






 

Hyunju ah. Do you want Chocolate or Strawberry




 

Strawberry. I dont really fancy chocolate. Oh oppa. Can we get that cookies too. Please please pleaee




 

Okay okay. What did Changmin do to you.




 

He is the love of my life and i am so inlove with him.




 

Well glad that everyone agrees with his proposal.




 

Well i wish it could be romantic but he saved me from being sad from you.




 

Well I shall get us two strawberry shake and three of those cookies. Additional of the butter croissants. Thats all for now.




 

Will bring your order straight away




 

Thank you. So how is the cafe lately




 

It was a bombed.




 

Hyunju.




 

Fine. Ever since you transfered to the other branch of the company. It feels so low.




 

Is that because Changmin is not there.




 

No. I saw him every single day. What is there to miss him.




 

Well you could have just work at the building that we are working at Hyunju.




 

Im a loyal worker. I am loyal to both Younghoon oppa and Aemin. So what are you trying to lure me into




 

Im luring you to work where Changmin, Chanhee, Kevin and i worked at. Dad wants you to be there.




 

Im sorry my dear brother. I cant work there.




 

Im not forcing you Hyunju. Its our parents order. They want you to start back the business that is under Z8. They want you to be the next coming CEO.




 

I dont even have the knowledge. How am i suppose to take over whats from dad business.




 

Hyunju. You have been learning it all along. Chanhee and Changmin can help you out. Besides its nothing wrong to be back on business.




 

Are you serious right now.




 

You know im not joking right.




 

Just give me time. I will talk things out with dad and Changmin oppa along. So stop luring me.




 

I wont. I promise that.




 

Then tell me how is your life. Like after the villa incident and stuff. Whats been in you.





 

I have been spending time with Hayun and her husband to be. Also back to back project with Eric which reminds me of him coming over for movie night.




 

You both are so sure gonna ditch dinner time.




 

We wont. We are inviting other people around.




 

Wait. Is this the girl you met in the elevator. And also the girl that Eric spilled coffee on.




 

Well...



 

I am right. Oh my gawd. Arent they bestfriend or something.




 

They are cousins. But like something about her is just so different.




 

Damn bro you are moving on fast. What happened to your ex.




 

I have no idea. Even Aemin told me that she ran away days after the staycation at your villa. I was like. Not my problem anymore.




 

You are so mean. Im glad you moved on. Oh our drinks are here




 

Here is the food and drinks. Do enjoy.




 

Oh please bring the bills. I would like to pay advance. Thank you.




 

Like i say brother. You are moving fast.




 

Well i hope you dont destroy our movie night




 

Me. Destroying yor new love life that im happy for. Please. I wont do that. I will be at Haknyeon house for dinner. The house is all yours.




 

Why will you be there. Will Changmin be there.




 

I am there because i have a food contest with that piggy. My lovely fiance is there for moral support. He eats slower than me.




 

Well im not surprised. So... Oh Jungha ssi.




 

Oh Juyeon ssi. Omo Hyunju ah its been so long.




 

JUNGHA. SONG JUNGHA. OH MY GAWD.




 

Wait. You know each other.




 

Oppa. She is my best friend since elemtary. Well aside from Aemin and... whatever. Yah Jungha what brings you here.




 

Ah... coffee... Dina she ditch me with Eric guys that she met. She told me that Eric wants to make up by treating her movies.




 

I thought we are having movies at my house.




 

Well i have no idea whats their plan.




 

Oh Jungha this is the step brother i talked about. I guessed that you met him and may you guys have your date.




 

Date...




 

Yah Lee Hyunju.




 

Oppa thanks for the drink. Jungha you can have a gokd day and if he ever make you cry. Call me. I wilm kill him straight away.




 

Lee Hyunju.




 

Oh we will be fine.




 

Okay bye. Hyunjae oppa is waiting for me. See you guy soon.










 

You bid them goodbye leaving Jueyon super shocked and confused of what had just happened. You smile and walk out of the place looking at Hyunjae who is sipping his drinks that he bought from another cafe. Your smile fade when you stood infront of him.










 

Yah whats with that smug face.




 

You are late Lee Jaehyun.




 

Hey i told you to not call me by that name.




 

You are still late oppa.




 

Well i saw you happily talking with Juyeon. I cant ruin siblings moment cant i.




 

Whatever. So are we getting something before we head to Haknyeons

 



 

Yah he is still older than you




 

Whatever. You need to get me something.








 

Hyunjae sling his hand around your shoulder and start to walk with you as he knows that you are upset with everyone. He chuckled and pinch your cheek with his free hands.









 

Im glad im not dating you but Changmin ask me to bring you to your favourite cake shop before heading to Haknyeons.




 

Really. My Changmin said that to you.




 

Yes your Changmin said that. Now stop sulking and smile. Changmin is treating all of us.




 

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY.




 

Lets go. We cant waste time anymore.