N.07 [Part I]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 


















 

 









 

Oppa does this look much better.




 

Yeah its better. Thanks Hyunju.




 

Well its part of my job. Are the twins still having fever.




 

Badly. Its like they arent getting better. So i sent them to the hospital last night. They really look so weak that they cant pick up their phone.




 

Is this with or without their bestfriend have notice about it.




 

Not with them knowing. I want them to focus on their work.




 

Oppa you should really include the boys in so they wont keep on bugging you




 

Its not that i dont want them to get notice about my sisters. Its just that i want them to know that theres a line between being best friends and lovers.




 

Wait, so what are you trying to say.




 

I can see that the boys are hiding something from me. Like not to joke around or anything. I know that they have been together and it doesnt really feel recently at all.




 

Oppa they have not tell you yet.




 

Tell me what.




 

HYUNJU AH.




 

Oh Hyunjae oppa whats up.




 

Oh well i'm here to steal you away from this guy.




 

Not again. What is it this time.




 

Yah why cant i take away my bestfriend before the canadians brothers take her away.




 

Hyunjae dont you have a shop to take care of.




 

Its close for today. My mom is sick so is my dad. They are taking few days off.




 

Then why dont you handle it oppa.




 

Dont even ask him why. His parents dont really believe him handling a shop alone.




 

Is that why he is here stealing me away from you.




 

You guess it right. Yah can't you just take her before lunch. The people upstairs won't take her before lunch. They always come late.




 

Well then. I shall help out by stealing her away.




 

Whatever you say oppa. Now you help out with Younghoon oppa. Im going to set up with the drinks area.




 

Yah wear the apron. We are going to bake the bread.




 

Wow do i get paid for this.




 

Depends on how good you are. Move now.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

At most this stuff is mostly out of the line Sangyeon oppa. Are you sure by relying on most of the stuff to them. Thats exhausting.




 

I could agree with Hayun. Like this won't be surviving once it's starting to lay down.




 

Then what else should we even do. My uncle has no other choice.





 

There is a choice Sangyeon ssi but your uncle has to fullu agree to let off Maysflies before he could seek help with my shareholder. Im sure it will turn complicated. Also Sangyeon ssi. This company needs to break off with Maysflies.





 

What do you mean by that.




 

Like all the workers will be transfered to a new company. Their executive director is fired with sued for using black market investment and stock holdings.




 

That's because he is associating with Minsol to get more pay and laid back work.




 

Yeah still, if you kept your uncle partnering up with Maysflies. This company you are in will be facing the same situation. You wont want your uncle to face the same thing right. Also it will sure be a bad repetution to you sir.




 

Okay okay fine. I will reassign all stuff but you have to help me convince my uncle. He wont take my words seriously unless its from a position higher than him.




 

Isnt that easy. Oppa you should really be stern up with this kind and also proove your uncle that its not only you who has to handle this damage. Its part of his job too.




 

I know. Thanks Hayun. Thank you for your generous help Na Suyeon ssi.




 

No problem. Im here to help any company that face difficulties.




 

Just like how your father is.




 

Yeah. He is relaxing now. So if everything is settled. Call my husband. He would be glad to be working with you guys.




 

Cool but what about Jungwoo that is partnering working in Maysflies.




 

Oh. He is not working there. He is like my spy to see whats wrong with that company which is why the Director of Boards are trying to do something on that company. Oh and your ex and your boyfriend might be separated from that company.




 

Where would my boyfriend go.




 

A company name SKZ INDUSTRIES . My friend is working there. Their boss is quite generous and kind. I believe your boyfriend will be good there.




 

Thats good now what about the rest.




 

You sister might be working here. The rest will be at SVT Coorperation and management company.




 

Wow. You are sure the youngest member i know.




 

Well i have bunch of works in my hands. Also theres a friend that i know that will help.




 

Oppa take this chance. Its for the better future.




 

Well see when things are in better state. I will sure call you in. Thanks girls.




 

Your welcome. Now you owe us coffee. Come on lets go.