N.03 [Part Ⅱ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 















 

 










 

So Hyunju. Are you gonna not tell us what really happened yesterday.




 

Guys really. When i'm eating. Ask him instead. He is the one that sudden appear with tears and slept over. I was just back from my private class and Hyunjae oppa send me home.




 

Yah Ji Changmin. Any words.




 

I'm sorry... It's just that.




 

No matter how many times I told you. You really gotta just be on your own way.




 

You told him what. Oh wait let me guess.




 

Hyunju dont need to guess. He has been out of his thoughts whenever he came back home. Besides last night was so much of him and Chanhee confessing their feelings out but one thing for sure




 

Kevin, that's enough. Changmin. Remember what she have told you and not solve it with bad emotions. She has been through hard times and i dont want that to be repeated.





 

Is this really your step brother.




 

Since my our parents date and dinner. He has always been like that. Oh yeah. Can I bring Q out.




 

Did I hear it right or is it a....




 

I'm for real guys. Can I just bring him out. I was going to meet the twins later and i dont wanna be a third wheeler. So might as well bring him out. I hearf that Younghoon oppa is really wasted and Chanhee is with him. So you guys have to take care of them.




 

Fine. You may but be back before midnight. Mom told me that we are having meetings with dad the next morning.




 

Deal. Now Q oppa. Finish up your food and we are going out in 30 minutes. No backsies.








 

Q look at you in confused while you smile and pinch his cheek before leave the boys alone. Juyeon were chcukling as he knows what's up with you. Even Kevin is trying to render what has been happening. Juyeon smile and slide something towards Q. He looked at it and saw a card then looked back at Juyeon in confusion.








 

Take this card. She might bring you to go shopping. She hates it when you are looking weird in my clothes. So she wants you to be comfortable with the clothes that she bought.




 

Heol. Someone is going to have new clothes after months




 

Why this card and why do I have to take this.




 

Her card might be denied. Dad has been preventing her from buying things lately. Spend this wisely. It's her first and last gift for you.




 

Wow man. Better not mess up today. Just be there as a friend. You guys used to be closed but dont take advantage for this.




 

Be neutral, Changmin. Its your last chance to not lose her.




 

I will try.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

~ oh my are you sure about that

 

~ yeah. I will join you for dinner with Kevin

 

~ okay then. So she will be fine with him and you put trust on him

 

~ nothing else that i could do Hayun. Now i have to get ready. You are fetching me right.

 

~ yeah, im hanging up.








 

Is that Juyeon hyung

 



 

Yeah. Wait, I just realized. The admin department is not present at all.




 

You could say that. This is why Sangyeon hyung is trying to clean this matter up.




 

Well not too long ago Hongjoong hyung was suppose to be the cover up but now he is gone i wnder who would be the cover up.




 

Min Hayun in my office now




 

Talking about the devil. Jacob oppa can you finish up the ending proposal. It was supposed to do with Kevin oppa but many took off days because they are so wasted




 

Min Hayun arent you gonna be there.




 

Oh geez dont need to remind me.





 

Hayun left and leaving Haknyeon, Jacob and Sunwoo. Sunwoo just shrugged and left as he has to go somewhere. The three of them were just stuck in the office as they had many lot of work that is due soon.









 

I wonder if the boss gave us a day off for today.




 

I wish for that too. Like its terrible that we have to finish this loads of work.




 

Can anyone tell me why Eric and Sunwoo is not here now.




 

They have things to do. Besides that. Sangyeon hyung ask them to clear their leave days before the year ends. Or they wont get paid as much as they expected.




 

Well that sounds




 

Promising. Well guys lts pack up.




 

Why do we have to pack up when we have loads to do




 

Sangyeon oppa told me that your boss is giving three days break since theres some problem between the director of boards and some company.




 

So our company is affected.




 

Well if you guys know Maysflies. There's a spoilt brat that makes distruption which affect this company too.




 

Must be that annoying ahjumma who makes out with people who looks handsome.




 

Thats my trauma. Lucky Hyunju save me away from her from an event

 



 

Hyunju save everyone from occuring to that nasty woman.




 

Wait you guys know Minsol unnie.




 

So thats her name. Gosh i hate that name.




 

Yeah. She is like everywhere. We even saw you handling her work that time. She was literally making out with someone who looks like your ex.




 

Ah.... i see. Well guys. If she would appear I would sue her.




 

Wow. Comming from a girl who is an ace coworker.




 

Oh shut up now pack up and we are heading for dinner.





 

Is the rest joining us




 

Well if the guys at the cafe wants to join us. Why not. I will get my car. You guys get the boys below. I might need to text Juyeon oppa that my car would be full.




 

Oh wait. Hyunjae's car has just finished being repaired, he can drive some of us to the location.




 

Thats fair enough. Well then i will get Juyeon oppa and Kevin oppa.




 

Okay lets all now pack up.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Wah babe i could be here.




 

Well its nice to go shopping but we are here because Hyunju is bringing Q hyung along.




 

Q is joining us. For real

 



 

Yeah. Where did Eric and Jiha go.




 

We are here. Sorry about us went missing. Jiha just had to get candies.




 

Its a food that i cant live without. So where is Hyunju.




 

I have no idea. She said that she will meet us here.




 

Perks of taking motorbikes. That girl is really something else.




 

Well she did pass both license. Same goes to Hayun.




 

They are like twins arent they

 



 

The missing twins who would have thought about that.




 

Are you guys done talking about me.




 

Damn you are here. Can someone tell me why is Changmin hyung wearing Juyeon hyung clothes.




 

I...guys...




 

He slept over at my house. Juyeon oppa and Kevin oppa found him by the alley and they brought him to my house. So yeah. I cant bring him back to his house because I heard Chanhee oppa was at home.




 

Nah he was with Younghoon hyung the whole morning. Well up till lunch if you count by now.




 

Well then which shop you are heading.




 

Well my lovely twins knows more style than we do. So you guys pick. I have to get him nicer clothes than this. Its like urgh.




 

Well then. To our favourite shop.








 

The twins, Sunwoo and Eric, start to walk to the shop that you and The Boyz always went to. You smiled as they didnt ask much and Q was relieved that you helped him out. As you were about to take a step. Q grab your wrist and look at you.









 

What is it this time oppa.




 

You know that we dont have to do this right.




 

I dont but i want to. Just take it as a present. From me ofcourse.




 

Hyunju.... Thank you...




 

Nah its not a big deal. Now come on. Im going to dress you up and i will not take no and the answer. Understood.




 

Yeah.... sure...




 

That's the Changmin that I know now. Come on. I'm paying fr everything.




 

Hyunju....




 

No you are too slow lts hurry.







 

You grab his hand and start to walk to where the rest is. The rest of them know how you used to be closed and you didnt even bother if they talked about how casually you would hold people's hands without saying or expreasing anything. At the same time Q was thankful and glad that you arent rejecting him like how you would always make him leave you alone despite how many times you reminded him. But little did they know. You were really trying to see what's been through you and your feelings without anyone being suspicious about it.....