N.10 [Part Ⅲ]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 





















 














 

Still no detail on Eric

 



 

He went out this morning to catch his breath. Hyunju and Aemin are with him. Also he wants to hear more on Aemin than Hyunju.




 

Atleast he didnt try to do something stupid.




 

Thats the least we want from him

 



 

They are strong and those two are just stupid at this moment.




 

You seriously gotta be blunt Chanhee.




 

Im always blunt. So you are still postponing everything.




 

I still have two more nights. It will come soon, I swear.




 

What are you guys up to

 



 

Ramyeons. Kevin cook and Changmin got us Chicken i dont know where did this came from.




 

Its called delivery. Eric and Hyunju ordered it late night since dinner is canceled. And Kevin ruin our pie.




 

That crust is ruined dont blame me.




 

Hyung were is the rest.




 

Hyunjae, Younghoon, Haknyeon and Jacob went to the waterpark nearby. They want Younghoon to clear up the mess in his head and be freshed. Enjoying the fun here.




 

Thats good. At least they have fun.




 

Im enjoying the breeze here. Its much more fun.




 

You have been reading that book since we start our breakfast hyung.




 

Im in my zen. Dont push me.




 

Someone just cant get his down

 



 

You are oddfully happier without Aemin. How does that work.




 

Loyalty, trust, and love. Believe me or not. I am the one who chase this relationship. God she is my one and only devil.




 

Whats with the devil.




 

His devil is basically his love of his life. He define that as that and promise me you wont want to hear it hyung.




 

I wont and thanks for the info

 



 

You are welcome. Hyung have you called him.




 

I did actually. But he end the call when Jiha called him to bath

 



 

Ew. That is disgusting....




 

Is that why you look disappointed.




 

As I always am. I thought Juyeon have a girlfriend or like a date.




 

That date has ended way before he is with Jiha.





 

How would you know that.




 

Hyung his freaking easter egg. Thats a hint.




 

Whats thing is a hint.




 

Oh trashes have arrive. How long does it take. An hour. A day.





 

Shut it Sunwoo. This is not your problem

 



 

Of course its not. Im not the one who cause this. So good luck dealing with this stone heads.




 

What are you doing here.




 

Changmin ah




 

Dont call my name. I asked what are you doing here.




 

Look we are here for Hyunju. Do you perhaps.




 

I didnt ask you. Im asking Juyeon. For the last time what the hell are you doing here.




 

I need to talk to Hyunju. Please can you just tell me where is she.




 

I dont need your talk.




 

Oh my, I love this movie. Kevin hyung. You should cook more food. This is exciting.




 

You duckling shut it. I brought you food.




 

Oh thats nice. And go on. Play the movie

 



 

What are you both doing here.




 

Hyunju. Please let me explain.




 

I dont need your explaination




 

Eric honey please just listen to us.




 

I dont need you. Why would i listen to you.




 

Like as i said. I dont need your talk. I dont need your explaination. I have called dad and you are no longer my guardian. So get the hell out of here.




 

Hyuju. Honey please. Just listen to us.




 

DONT GET NEAR ME OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU. Just go home. You arent invited here.




 

Excuse me the last time I heard that Sangyeon oppa booked this place and you are saying I'm not invited. Seriously.




 

Jiha. Let's stop it here.




 

No babe. Who is she to tell us that we arent invited. Like it's just a small problem and you want to make it big.




 

Jiha lets stop please.




 

No. Im.not gonna stop. Yes i cheated on Eric because why. He is just so clingy and not even putting effort on what i want. Juyeon has been there for me and i swear to god. That day was an amazing day. You all are just cowards. Can you ju-









 

Everyone gasps when they see you slapping Jiha so hard that makes Juyeon rush towards Jiha. You were so mad that you can't be in tears because she is pissing you off. They stepped back when they saw you were holding a spear point knife that was hiding in your sleeves. You took it out and pointed it at them.










 

I'm the owner of this freaking villa as my freaking parents bought this for me. Since I was born. So if you think i dont have the rights you better not be a freaking brat to not know it.

 



 

What the hell is wrong wth you.




 

You both bring disgrace to this place. You both have been giving a hard time to those who have been by your side since the start. And Eric. He has not been taking care of himself as he keeps taking your bulls saying that he should be better. You are a witch. Freaking witches who dont deserve respect and love from anyone. So you're telling me what's wrong. From now on, Dad is giving me the best lawyer and if you want to sue me. Do it. See you in court.




 

Hyunju...




 

Get her the hell out of my villa now. If you love me as your sister. Please... Do this for me. Juyeon please before this went to her.




 

Fine. We will go...








 

Juyeon look into your eyes and he really sees what you meant. He sigh and pulled Jiha with him as he didnt want Jiha to make more scene there. You sigh and drop the knife. You were trying to hold everything up but you just stood there catching your breath. Just then the rest of the boys came back. Hyunjae saw you and he clearly understand what had just happened. He went towards you and hugged you.












 

So they came.




 

Yeah...




 

With that ladies and gentlemen. Its a nice episode of a stupid movie. Im glad its free.




 

You are so sleeping alone tonight.




 

Why arent you hugging her.




 

She needs Hyunjae the most at this time.




 

Well that is weird.




 

I'm gonna call Eric down. Dont steal my food.




 

I'm gonna steal your food

 



 

Can someone tell me why she has that weapon.




 

She killed a bird. Well not killed she throw it on the tree but it hit a bird. We went to a stream and she kill a fish. Oh we forget to bring that back.




 

You have three combinations. Is a freak show

 



 

I love that selling point brother but its clearly you had fun today.




 

Well i need a new tea in life. Thanks for the head start sister.




 

Please go and shower dont you dare skip the conditioner. Your hair is a mess. Go shower now

 



 

And that hug is pretty long. Dont you think you should stop them

 



 

That's weird. Can you stop them.




 

Hyung everything is weird for you.




 

You guys leave them alone and both of you get the hell in the shower. You both stink. You giraffe. Get her away from Hyunjae. She is restless and ahe needs food. Where is Chanhee and Eric. They are suppose to eat.




 

Sunwoo. I really respect you as a man but get your girl to chill down.




 

Sure thing hyung. Baby lets make some tea inside. I know you love tea and lets make a lot.




 

Changmin ah. Make sure Hyunju eat something. Im going to fresh up. You little one gets some love from that boyfriend of yours.




 

Thank you... oppa.....




 

Come here babe.






 

You leave Hyunjae and went to seat on Changmin lap hugging him while leaning your head o. His shoulder. He pat your back and gave a peck on your head.









 

You did well honey. You did well.




 

It feel horrible and i swear i want to kill her.




 

Babe i know you still have humanity in you.




 

I would do the same if i were Hyunju.




 

Babe that is such a badass.




 

Like she doesnt make me feel like she is my sister ever since she slept with Hyunju step brother. Dont you guys feel like that.




 

Eric says the same as well.




 

Babe. You need to eat. Come on let me feed you.




 

Kevin ah. Let me help you with the cooking.




 

Hyung running away from them is useless. But im thankful that you can help me so you can wash the veggies. Im making stew. Eric can make the eggs when he come back.




 

You trust Eric with eggs.




 

Oppa. He literally make the most decent egg. Dont you agree babe.




 

Babe. You just love it when Eric cook those cheeky eggs he made for you before. Its quite salty for me but decent to you.




 

Hey....




 

As long as you are happy im happy.




 

This is why guys. I love him so much. Love you bubs.




 

Love you too.