N.19

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 
















 

 





 

《 FEW MONTH LATER 》








 

Woah so after the honeymoon. He went straight to work.




 

Yeah. Currently he is working under Hayun. Ever sinve the promotion he have been so down lately.




 

Even if you are in the mood and he is not.




 

Yeah. But that doesnt really matter. All i want is my husband to be happy but now he is not.




 

Do you often see him stress or anything.




 

Yeah. He can't hide it. It's too obvious. Oh even yesterday he punches his own chucky doll because the data that he gets from his workers are not compitable.




 

What happened next.




 

I took away the papers and drag him to sleep.




 

You worried about him, Hyunju. He might have something that he wants to say but he can't.




 

That's what i want to assume about i can't, he is my husband and i dont wanna think bad about him.




 

Hyunju. Have you done it.




 

Done what...




 

She has not done it. Like dont you ever want kids.




 

What is that topic up....




 

Hyunju, are you ever ready for the next step. Like to have kids with him. Build a family. Expand this whole life expendature.




 

Well... I feel like it's too early. I do want to have kids one day but seeing him like that. I dont think there's a possibility.




 

There she goes. Thinking about possibilities.




 

Yah she has not even tried it. How is that possible.




 

You both talking about this as if you both are getting laid.





 

Oh please i got mine well enough that i need a break from. Him.




 

When did you last got it.




 

Yesterday. That's the last for this week. I am not a machine to go on every single time he is stressed.




 

Dang. You can't beat me. Mine was today in the morning.




 

That states why you are freaking late today. Damn girl.




 

Okay you both stop talking about it already. Hyunju will do it once she is ready.




 

I freaking love you Jungha

 



 

I love you too. Now I have to go. My Juyeon is fetching me. We are going for a movie date.




 

Damn, that's fun. Eric and Sunwoo always delay those kinds of things.




 

I could agree more. What about you Hyunju unnie.




 

I am gonna meet Sangyeon oppa after this. There's something I need to discuss with him.




 

Great, give me a ride. I need to meet Sunwoo there.




 

Sure thing Aemin. Dina you joining me.




 

Nope, I'm going straight home. Eric oppa is expecting me to be home in an hour time.




 

Well then. Lets get moving.




 

Yeah lets go..










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Again. This type of objection. What has been into them lately.




 

Hyung, I have told you multiple times. We can't proceed with this kind of statement. We need to change it




 

Yeah hyung i could agree with Changmin. Besdes that it's the company is under Juyeons father's company. I heard that it's not new but the head of the director has been changed recently.




 

Woah, why is everyone looking at me.




 

Juyeon, any clue on this subsidary of your father's company.




 

Not a single thing. My dad told me to not worry about him.




 

If thats so... Hayun and Changmin stay behind. The rest are dismissed

 



 

Oh my, finally a break is needed. Good luck Changmin.





 

The boyz left, Hayun and Changmin sigh asbthey knew that this would happen. Sangyeon put down the file and looked at them as he felt disappointed. He never thought that new obstacles would come by. Sangyeon cleared his throat and pushed another file to Changmin.











 

Changmin ah. Is the pile of jobs been stressing you out.




 

Job is job. I'm just here to do my job




 

But lately you have been mixing most of the important things that we have to deal with this company.




 

Right... I'm sorry about that...




 

Sangyeon oppa. This isnt clearly his fault. He has been juggling alot of stuff. He didnt even have time to spend with his own wife.




 

Hayun. Job is a job. It's either you clear what you have to do or just quit it.




 

Oppa that's a little too harsh dont you think.




 

I know i have been pushing everyone but we just need to buck up after a lot of lost in the company




 

Again with the career. Oppa do you even know why the company that we are working with keeps rejecting.




 

Hayun, we dont even know any details of that company. We just started it and they keep rejecting us. They think we arent capable of anything.




 

More like you need to stop pushing people so hard




 

What are you trying to say Changmin.




 

Hyung our company. This company. No matter how hard or slow we work. It will still be fine. Our stabality is still fine. Everyone has been working hard ever since I got back. Non stop no breaks and especially Hayun department. Things came to us with workers dont even have a clue on what right or wrong in the statement

 



 

And that's our job to let make them realize how things should be done

 



 

No matter how hard we tried they are still sabotaging us oppa. Can't you see whats the wrong in here.




 

No matter what we still have to play ouf part.




 

Hyung. You are the one who hired them. They came from the retrench company. From our rivalry company. And you want us to fix them.




 

They are your workers Changmin.




 

They are yours. I'm just here to fix the crazy hell oit of it.




 

Ji Changmin.




 

Stop it guys.




 

Hyunju ah...







 

All of them were shocked to see you by the door. It's so rare for you to appear in the company. You make your way to sit beside Hayun since it's closer to you. You took the file that was infront of Changmin and looked through it.








 

Honey, why didnt you tell me you're gonna be here.




 

I'm here not for you bubs. I'm here to settle things with Sangyeon oppa. Hayun ah. Can you bring my husband out. I have a business discussion to make with Sangyeon oppa.




 

Honey...




 

Hayun please.




 

Come on Changmin. We still have alot of things to do









 

They stood up and walked their way out. Changmin went to give you a peck on your forhead. Bidding you a short goodbye as he knows how serious you are when it comes to business. After both of them are gone. You place the file that you held on the table and look at Sangyeon.











 

What has been with you. Mind telling me everything.




 

This company has not been in a good spot after many clients have declined projects and stuff. I was about to lose hope but when your father subsidary company tried to help us. It gives me faith but the works been so obliged. I didnt realize that i'm overworking everyone here.




 

Is that why you kept on pushing Hayun and my husband to cover up those stupid workers that you picked up from trash.




 

Hayun...




 

Im not accepting any excuse oppa. This matter should have been solved within a month. But now, i dont see the potential of my own company to be part of this huge project that you can't even handle your own workers properly.




 

What did you just say....







 

You sigh and take out the file from your bag. His eyes went wide when he saw the subsidary company logo on the file. You pushed the file towards him and took out another file that contains evidence of the workers being sabotaging Z8 Company.









 

The files are confidential but this is between your company and my company. Z8 has the most potential that we, BloomZB company, would like to invest in. But every single time I saw the statements being messed up. I kept rejecting it.




 

You have been rejecting every statement and proposals from our side all along.




 

You see. My dad has a huge branch. BloomZB has been working like the underdogs that make us more valuable in terms of our morals and vission. So dont ever disappoint me. I'm giving this company one last chance to prove me wrong.




 

What's the catch on this.




 

Everyone has to be involved. No overworking this time round and i dont want my husband to be the one taking all the blames. You got that.




 

May things goes well...




 

That's what I thought. Now can you do me a favour.




 

You want your husband to take some break after all this hardship.




 

Did you just use magic on me or something




 

Hyunju. Your husband have been working well and and i guess he needs some break. Besides that, I'm giving top management people a huge break. It's been awhile since we had those breaks. Jacob and i will settle the employees so they would not mess around when their boss is on vacation.




 

Well then that's settled.




 

I can promise you that I will try to clean things up. I'm really sorry that i pushed all the blames to Changmin




 

It's okay. Never speak any of this out of this room. It's just between us. None of the boyz have to know about it.




 

Your words are sealed. Thank you... and I'm sorry for everything...




 

Dont repeat those mistakes. If it happened one more time. Prepare for a lawsuit.








 

You stood up and left the meeting room. You know what has been happening lately but you just dont want Changmin to worry alot. You went to where Changmin is and ypu found him staring at a picture of you and him during your wedding photoshoot. You smile and caress his head making him smile feeling the comfort. He turned and pulled you to let you sit on his lap. Hugging your waist to feel more comfort from you.














 

Honey, for how long have you been protecting me.




 

As long as it needs to be protected. What's wrong bubs.




 

I'm thankful that you are here with me.




 

Babe... i'm thankful too. Besides that you are my husband. I will always be there for you no matter what.




 

Honey. How can you settle the hardships when I'm the one who has no clue in any of your works.




 

Bubs. You won't want to know how I work. It's super complicated and you need to be prepared one day.




 

Okay then Head of Director. I can see how you settle BloomZB Company with strict rules that shape them well. I love that in you




 

And I love that you didnt lose hope on both work and to your own wife. I love you bubs.




 

I love you too. Now what do you wanna do later.




 

I supposed that we could have a fancy dinner. Or....




 

Or what honey...




 

We can start making our own family. I mean im.not forcing you. Its just that now you have some days off. I thought we could possibly start making one.




 

Wait. Honey, are you serious about this.




 

If im not i won't be asking you babe.




 

Well we have a couple of days.... You know what honey, let's get a fancy dinner. Next couple of days. I'm gonna fill all the love that I can on you.




 

I'm amazed by that. Now pack up. I'm hungry. Aemin and Dina didnt feed me earlier.




 

My honey is sure cranky when she had her serious day.




 

Ji Changmin.




 

Okay okay. I will pack my things. You wait for me at the lobby. I have to lock the folder doors.




 

Dont take too long, okay.




 

Okay honey....