N.20

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 

















 

 





 

《7 years later》








 

JUNGSUN. WHERE ARE YOU.




 

LEE JUNGSUN. WHERE ARE YOU. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME HERE.




 

DAMN IT HYUNJU WHY IS YOUR VILLA SO BIG.




 

HAS ANYONE SEE HYUNJU ANYWHERE.




 

WHERE THE HECK IS MY SON.




 

WHERE THE HECK IS MY WIFE.










 

As usual, everyone came to your villa for a celebration. It was Juyeon and Jungha son birthday, along with yours. There was alot of people and the boyz are busy searching for you and Jungsun. Little did they know that you were taking a walk at the park few miles away. You really hate parties and you just want to get yourself away from the crowds. Just as you were about to reached the bench that you always go. You saw someone familiar there. It was Jungsun that is throwing some rocks on the ground. You slowly take your walk there and sat down while Jungsun is ignoring you.













 

What is the birthday boy doing here. Escaping from his own party.




 

It's your party too Aunt Juju.




 

Oh please. I'm too old for parties. I have a second child comming soon. I rather be at home




 

I hate parties. I hate to be the center of attention. I dont like that dad have been acting like he is proud of me when he is not.




 

Jungsun ah. Tell me what is your wish.




 

What do you mean by a wish.




 

Come on, sit down here. I'm too tired of moving right now.




 

Fine... how can you survive with this kind of life.




 

Well, I have had a pretty heavy life before. Up till I found my own husband and now I have two children with him. It's pretty much a good deed.




 

But still how can you be away from the center of attention.




 

I just make everyone involved. So that it won't have to focus on me.




 

How. How did you do that aunt Juju.




 

You see... Your aunt Juju is smart at this kind of stuff. And sometimes you just have to accept it. Besides that, you just have to be truthful. From your own heart. Tell them the real things that you actually want. Not telling them to do whatever that makes them pleased.




 

But that takes effort.




 

Which is why you need to start now buddy. You are 7 years old already. You can say whatever. You are smart. You are born smart.




 

Really. You think so.




 

Jungsun ah... your feelings matter and look. It's your day today. Dont let them ruin it. Maybe next time we can just celebrate it for just us. Us family no outsiders.




 

Really. We can do that.




 

Hey. Are you doubting your aunt Juju here.




 

Aunt Juju. I'm thankful that you are my aunt.




 

Oh please, you flutter me.




 

Honey there you are. We have been searching for you and Jungsun.




 

JUNGSUN AH.




 

YAH LEE JUNGSUN.




 

Woah woah woah. Leave some space for him. He needs his own space.




 

Jungsun ah how can you just walk away from the place. Without any notice. Are you trying to make me more worried.




 

Lee Jungsun, what has been into you.




 

Woah guys. He is still a kid. He run away because he is just like me. Party hater. He dont even like to be proud of in a big crowd. You guys should have known better. Now look at you. Act like you are worried but you guys are mad of him being missing. Just wow really wow.




 

Hyunju ah...




 

No. Stop that party and let it be only family. Us family not more than that.




 

Is that really what you want Jungsun.




 

Whatever Aunt Juju says. Its true....




 

Well then. We will stop the party and have it only just us. Starting from now, but please dont do this to us anymore. We love ypu and we just want you to be happy. We are sorry... really sorry Jungsun ah...




 

Son. I'm really sorry after all these years....




 

It's okay dad... mom.... I love you both so much....




 

We love you too....








 

The family hug each other while Changmin went to you giving you a side hug since he is carrying his sleeping 2 year old daughter. The rest of the boyz, along with Dina and Aemin were smiling as they saw how bonded the family is.







 

This family is the most touching family that I have ever known.




 

I wish I had a family like them.




 

Well oppa buck up and be nice to your brother in law.




 

Yeah hyung, be nice to me and we will be happy.




 

Oh shut it you.




 

Well guys dont you have a party to settle on.




 

Yeah. We have. Come on, let's celebrate your birthday.




 

But it's Aunt Juju's birthday too.




 

Dont worry about me kiddo. I have too many birthdays celebrated. You guys go have fun as a family. I will take my time with my husband and my child back to the Villa.





 

Yeah you guys head back there first. This ldy here walks like a turtle back and forth.




 

We will see you back there. Come on, we can eat anything you want.




 

Really anything. Like even Chicken and pizza.




 

Chicken and Pizza it is. Eric, get it prepared, we are gonna have family bonding.




 

Wow.....




 

They slowly make their way back to the villa while you chuckled. You knew that things can be bloom no matter what in between us. You smile and caress your belly since it's gonna be a few more months till you're due. Changmin help you up and you interwined his hands. Both of you start to walk taking your time as your belly kind off mking you being so cautious on walking. You love it when you have a peaceful breeze with Changmin. You look at your daughter who is sleeing in his arms. You felt calm, smiling at how perfect your life is.












 

You seem happy.




 

I'm always happy with my love. Especially us being together.




 

I'm glad that you are happy too. Along with Jumin and Changhyun.




 

Brothers and sisters. Well thanks for the ruined gender reveal party.




 

Well that you have to blame on Hyunjae hyung. He always spreads things without notice.




 

Yeah yeah. Bubs. Do you remember this place.




 

Yeah. The first time I ever met you.




 

The only place that made me bloom the first time I laid my eyes on you.




 

Wait what.




 

Mister. If not because of you. I would have fallen for Chanhee oppa. But you are just something else.




 

With that i'm glad that you are finally mine. Along with two kids now.




 

Thank you so much. For moving us to the bloom.




 

Whatever it takes for me to be with you. I'm thankful everytime.




 

Well my wonderful husband lets keep on blooming till the last breath.....