N.15

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA


 

 


 














 

 









 

Hyunju ah. Lee Hyunju. YAH SHORTY.




 

HUH WHO WHAT WHY WHERE WHEN HOW. Oh Chanhee oppa. What brings you here.




 

Well for Coffee. Why are you alone here. Where are the siblings.




 

Ah... they went to check on the suppliers down the blocks. The cafe has run out of the beans and some bakery supplies. They told me to watch after the closed cafe while I'm here staring at the lonely life.




 

How are you lonely. You literally have a fiance.




 

Oh him. He has been busy. I dont know with what because everytime he gets home he won't talk about work. Which is fine for me but it bothers me when I feel like he is hiding something.




 

Yah. Dont you have preprations to do. Your wedding is like in two weeks.




 

Well most of the stuff is settled. Left with just the dress and some small stuff.




 

And you are here doing nothing. You should be getting stuff done.




 

I can't get it done when my secretive fiance is not coorperating with me.




 

Well then make him. Be firm and stern. I'm sure he has his own reasons for acting weird.




 

You think so. Like will it work like that.




 

Never try never know Hyunju. Get your out now.




 

Geez, why are you so tough today.




 

Oh Chanhee ah. You are here.




 

Finally you guys are back. This guy has been nagging at me.




 

Well I won't nag if you just give me my coffee. And this place needs some light.




 

The cafe is closed today. Machine broked down and we ran out of supplies. But we can make any smoothies if you want to.




 

Why didnt you tell me that. I could have ordered fruit shakes.




 

Bro. You didnt ask. All you do is nag and. Have no time to talk about that broken machine.




 

Geez. Hyung. Shouldnt she be in a boutique right now.




 

Ah.... she said she will do it tomorrow.




 

Thats what she said yesterday. And few days ago. And the day before few days ago. And a month ago. Oh do i have to go on

 



 

No you dont, now stop forcing me, i will get things done. Also tomorrow i need Aemin, Jungha and Dina to come along. I have to pick the nice dress for my brides maid.




 

Damn you are bringing two new people in life.




 

They have been dating my two best mens for a year. So they are loyal and I am sure they passed my test. So what's the matter here.




 

Hyunju. Chanhee is just worried. Besides he is willing to be your maid of honour.




 

Really. Him. You gotta be kidding me




 

Then who else is the one who will do most of the things for you.




 

Oppa... you dont know. Really. You dont really know.




 

Did we miss out something




 

Hayun is my maid of honour. She has been since the start. Aemin dont want because she just want to do less work. Dina and Jungha is my guest to be bridesmaid. So you get what im going here.




 

Thats clear enough.... now can i get my drink.




 

Yes you may. Give me a moment. I will make it special for you.




 

Thank you very much Hyunju.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Changmin, you need to get your out of there.




 

I'm not ready. Yah what if she hates me. What if she cancels the wedding. Yah Juyeon ah you won't know what's gonna happen.




 

Nothing is gonna go wrong if you get your out. You need to go alter your tux. All of us need to be there before dinner time.




 

Yah i'm scared. Juyeon ah tell me something that would make me think that this is going to be fine.







 

Just then he got a smack on the back of his head, making him groan in pain. He didnt know that Hayun was in the pantry. She sighs and pulls his ear walking out of the pantry. Juyeon and Kevin were relieved to see Changmin finally out. Hayun released Changmin and he gave a death stare.













 

You mister. Your wedding is in two weeks and nothing has been completely done. Are you insane or you just wanna ruin your wedding day




 

Yah this is my first wedding and i'm feeling scared okay.




 

You should be happy, not scared. That scary moment is when you are waiting for Hyunju to walk down the aile and finally make her yours. Geez how can you not know how precious this is to Hyunju. Do I have to keep preparing everything for you. I aint your slave Changmin ssi.




 

Gosh finally someone snaps him out of the way.




 

Chanhee where have you been




 

Claiming my free drink. Sadly there's no coffee. What's with him.




 

Some things that he does when he is in panic mode.




 

Oh dang. Well I met Hyunju earlier. She is like the opposite.




 

What do you mean opposite.




 

She was doing nothing at all. As if she has nothing to plan.




 

Oh please. She has a lot to plan. It's just that she doesnt really show. Even her own brother dont know what's happening to her.




 

Hey, that is really mean. Wait. That is mean. How could you.




 

Yeah now you Juyeon tomorrow bring him to the place and make sure he studies where and which to stand on. Have a vow on. Have pictures on. Whatever. Jacob and Sangnyeon will be there. Dont ruin it.




 

Damn, I want someone like her. Like she can just snap people to it place.




 

Dont you guys have things to do by dinner time.




 

Oh yes now lets ho Changmin. No more running.




 

I am ru-.




 

You arent running away. Im driving all of you accept Juyeon there. No buts now pack up. Meet me at the car park.




 

Okay okay...




 

Someone is on fire today. Whats been onto her.




 

I have no idea but lately Leeknow have been warning me to not piss Hayun off.




 

Yep i need someone like Hayun.




 

You wont want that. And we better get our move before the beast leashed been removed.




 

Geez...