N.18

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric



 

JUNGHA DINA


 

 


 
















 












 

You need to hold that tears missy. Dont ruin it on your makeup.




 

But i look so ugly. I am so ugly. Oh my gawd Hayun. I look super super ugly.....




 

Miss Hyunju. Do you want to start over. I can do more subtle on those blushes and contours.




 

No no. She is fine. She is just happy that today is her day. Just continue her hair and we can touch up her face before the actual thing starts.




 

Hayun, I look like a monster. I am a literal monster. I look ugly.




 

Yes you are an ugly duckling Hyunju.




 

Hater. My number one hater

 



 

You are welcome now that you are done. Changmin is supposed to meet you 10 minutes before the start of the thing.




 

Juyeon oppa. She is done but she is just being herself.




 

Oh stop it you. Where's dad. I wanna see him.




 

I'm here dear. And happy wedding my princess.




 

Dad... dont make me cry.




 

I'm so happy that you are happy. Look at you, you are going to be someone's wife in minutes time.




 

Dad... you are making me cry. Stop that.




 

Dad, we should be ready now. Congrats Hyunju ah.




 

Thank you oppa... Thanks dad...




 

No worries. I will wait for you when you are ready. First and last time I will walk you down...




 

Okay dad you are getting more emotional. Just take your time to get ready. See you soon okay




 

We will be there guys now go. She will ruin her makeup anytime soon.




 

Thanks Hayun....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

God damn Changmin. You are looking so good today.




 

Well it's my big day. Like finally after years....




 

Yah you better take good care of Hyunju.




 

Yeah, take good care of her, Changmin. She wont be with you if it isnt your sincerity.




 

Yeah like what Hyunju would say. You moved her to the bloom. God I can't believe that's in the welcome greetings.




 

Guys. I need all of you to wear these flowers. Its Hayun orders that all grooms have to wear this.




 

Blue theme. Wow. That's interesting.




 

Babe just wear those. Its only for today and next time i dont know who is the next one to get married.




 

Well I'm sure that the hyung lines are still single by then.




 

Hey. We will find one. Its just that we have not crossed our fates.




 

Its okay hyungs you got us to spare on.




 

Ew. No please.




 

Guys get ready hurry. We dont have time and Eric please stop eating would you. You are going to ruin the suit.




 

But i'm hungry....




 

You can eat afterwards. Now let's go. Changmin. Fix your hair and make up. You have 10 minutes left. Come on.




 

Guys, let's get ready. Aemin we will be out by five minutes. Kevin and Younghoon are still adjusting thier vest and inners.




 

Alright. Eric, Sunwoo, we have to help Jungha unnie. Come on.




 

Aemin is sure busy.




 

Yeah... ever since she lost her sister. She became more independant.




 

Younghoon ah. You heard no news about your sister.




 

Not much. She is staying with dad's sister in the UK. Mom was so mad about her and decided to push her away to dad's side. Dad is having a hard time because of her.




 

Well Jiha is still blinded by reality.




 

How is Aemin lately. I heard Jiha keeps on bothering her.




 

Aemin blocked her whenever she could. Just like me. Feeling disappointed but for now we rather keep everything away.




 

Guys it's my day please dont ruin my day with those stories. It makes me feel urgh.




 

Oh right its chucky day wow.




 

Hyunjae. Thats not needed. Changmin is right. Its his big day. We should not bring up bad things in a big day.




 

I could agree more with Jacob hyung.




 

BOYZ. HURRY THE UP BEFORE JUNGHA AND HAYUN COME HERE BEAT THE OUT OF YOU.




 

Damn Dina. We are ready. Now come on. Where is your guy anyway.




 

Dont ask me. Oh Changmin oppa. You might need to wear this.











 

Dina handed out the brooch to Changmin and he took it with his clueless face. The rest of the boyz were curious about what that brooch is for.








 

What is this for Dina.




 

It's from Hyunju’s unnie family. They want you to wear it as a tradition for this marriage. It says that it brings good luck for your future.




 

Wow, that's great.




 

Yeah man it will look good on you.




 

Yeah yeah. Now guys, let's just go. Changmin oppa. Get ready. Its gonna be your time to shine.




 

For Hyunju and you.




 

For Hyunju and me......












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Now let's congratulate the most wonderful couple.










 

Everyone cheered for the both of you as both you and Changmin kissed to sealed the wedding vows. Finally you are a wife to someone that you love. Changmin on the other hand was still in his happy tears while looking at you. Time passed quickly and it was sure a long tearful wedding day. As when Changmin starts his vows, you cant help it but to tear up. Everyone around you felt happy. Not to mention how your father cant stop crying after he hand your hands to Changmin. As it was time for the recieption the everyone have their own time eating and chatting. Minutes after you and Changmin came back from touch up. Everyone cheered again as it is all focus on both of you. Both of you walked towards the front stage where the cake is. You smiled as you see everyone you care and loved is at your wedding day. Changmin caress your hand so as you wont tear up again. Hayun gave you the mic and you look at your dad who is giving you a nod.













 

Babe, just say what you want to say earlier.





 

Well.... to everyone that is here... Thank you so much for being here. I'm glad that today is another history that won't be forgotten and you guys make me feel full. The boyz... you guys have been my pillar. Ever since the beginning of our journey together. Im.... babe....




 

Its okay. Just take your time and say it.





 

Okay. No more crying... Boyz. Thank you. Really thank you. With the ups and downs. I cant believe we been through it till now. A big day where i cant forget. Also i forgive all of you about yesterday. Just try to control yourself next time. Especially you Hyunjae oppa. You are the wildest.




 

Oh please. I could have been worst.




 

And to my brother.... Despite the fights we have. Thank you for being the most amazing brother. I cant have no one else than you oppa. You too dad. Thank you for making that idiot realize the real deal. He would have been worse than before.




 

For Hyunju. Anything is possible.




 

Lastly, To my lovely husband... Ji Changmin ssi. I think. If you never stop chasing me. I could have fall into a loop. Falling for you more and more. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. Always been with me. Being my most pillar other than Chanhee oppa. Thank you for getting to know and understand me. Thank you for being my bestfriend. Lastly, to more future with you. I will love you till my last breath




 

I love you too babe....




 

Okay... That is the most heartwarming scene, i'm tearing up. NOW WHO WANTS SOME CAKE. Please cut the cake guys. I'm still touched....









 

You chuckled and you grab the knife with Changmin hands on top of yours. Cutting the cake with cheers all around. Soon after, both of you went from tables to tables to greet people that came. It took quite some time as theres so many people thag came and yoh barely know half of them since most of them are your father and Changmin's father friends and family. Up till both of you reached to the boyz and girls table. You went towards Eric and Sunwoo. Giving them the biggest hug as they have been with you the longest. Next you gave hug to each of them till you reached to Hyunjae and Chanhee.















 

I can't believe you are someone's wife right now.




 

I can't believe that either... heol...




 

Guys.... both of you will be part of it soon with your future girls.




 

Oh please, I'm too handsome to even have one decent love.




 

Then you should not set your standards high hyung..




 

Hyunju ah. Congrats. I'm so proud of my two best friends. Finally married after years

 



 

Thanks Chanhee. It's all thanks to you too.




 

Me. I barely do anything.




 

You make us realise something that leads us here.




 

Yeah. Giving you credit for not losing our hopes on each other. Thanks oppa.




 

Hey.... you guys are making me embarrased.




 

Well Hyunju. If he ever be irresponsible. Call us. We will beat this guy and teach him a lesson.




 

Hey. I'm so loyal to Hyunju. I aint gonna hurt her.




 

Yeah he is still in love struck.




 

Well you guys. Some suggestions. Dont do it tonight. Save it when you guys are really ready.




 

I won't put force on that. It's all up to my wife's choice.




 

Damn boy you are calling her wifey. Damnnn

 




 

Stop it Hyunjae. Congrats to both of you. You guys should really do a housewarming party soon.




 

Hyung. She hates parties, remember. Yesterday was still fresh.




 

Silly guys. Well you guys have fun now. Tonight will be more wild

 



 

Wait. What do you mean by wild.




 

Oh boys are so dense this days.




 

I could have agreed with more girls. They are just dense sometimes.




 

Well guys it's Hyunju and Changmin's big day. Have fun tonight. The whole room is yours to enjoy.




 

Thanks dad.




 

You are welcome. But I have to say sorry in advance. I can't stay for long. I have business meetings out of state.




 

It's okay dad. You came and witnessed my vows. It's more than enough. Thank you so much for everything dad.




 

Well, anything for my daughter. Now Changmin. You are responsible for my daughter's care. I won't hesitate to do something if bad things appear.




 

Well dad, I can promise you that I will take good care of Hyunju like she is a precious diamond.




 

That's great. Now I have to take my leave. Juyeon anything update me. Take care of them alright.




 

Yes dad.




 

Well if yesterday is wasted. Today we can make it up.




 

Well.... in one condition.




 

Sure what is it.




 

My husband and I will sit out from drinking. You guys can do anything but not ruin anything on us.




 

That's better than nothing.




 

YES WE CAN PARTY TONIGHT.




 

Eric....

.