N.03 [Part I]

Move to the BLOOM

HAPPY READIING :D



 

 


 

 

Hyunju Hayun Jiha Aemin

 

Sangyeon Hyunjae Jacob Younghoon

 

Q/Changmin New/Chanhee Kevin Juyeon

 

Haknyeon Sunwoo Eric

 

 


 















 

 








 

All of you really look wasted dont you know that.




 

We do know that, which is why we are hoping that you have any pill that would wake us up.




 

Im sorry bestie. Coffee is all i got. Dont you all ever gone to any restaurant that has hangover soup.




 

Oh it's always Kevin would do it for us but he is at Juyeon's house helping both him and Changmin out.




 

Wait Q is at their house.




 

Dont say it out loud. New hates it when he heard that.




 

If he is here. He is not now. Where is he.




 

Eric told him to stay at home. He was throwing up that it might make him have a fever.




 

Well I'm in luck then.




 

Dont you have projects with Hongjoong.




 

Nah. He moved out of the company.




 

Wait you arent joking right. So he is not here anymore.




 

Does that empty room explain it all. Oh Hyunjae oppa. I heard that you sneak out of the place and went to give Hyunju chicken

 



 

That explains why he didnt drink last night.




 

Well yeah i did. Where is the rest.




 

Sunwoo is late. Juyeon and Q takes a leave off. New and eric is at home.




 

Where is Sangyeon hyung.




 

Hyung he is basically the vice president of this company. Obviously he have meetings with the upper side people.




 

Okay im here… hold up. Where is the rest…




 

They cant be here today





 

Oh wow, wasted arent they



 

You don't have to say that buddy. Well I need to make another deliveries. Here is your chicken Hayun.




 

Thanks. I will drop by the payment after im done with work. My people wants to have dinner at your restaurant.




 

Well my mom will anticipate that. Bye guys.





 

See you soon Hyunjae… Well then lets start work and Sunwoo you are taking half day today right.




 

Yeah man.




 

Okay who starts last owes us coffee for lunch.




 

Crap....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Is that all oppa.




 

Yeah. Just need to let this boil. Im sure it will taste nice.




 

Aye oppa. Those two are the wasted ones. How can you even stay.... Healthy.




 

You gotta eat healthy. Well wake your boys up.




 

They arent my boys.




 

Yeah yeah. Now go and wake them up. You missy have to tell me what really happened between you and Changmin.




 

You are too far i cant hear you.








 

You heard him giggled as the first thing he saw was you stuck in Q arms in the morning. You were glad that he didnt question you so much. You went to Juyeon’s room and knocked on it multiple times. Juyeon heard your signal and open the door with his stern face







 

What, why, when, where and how.




 

Woah you and your questionaires.




 

Speak up sister.




 

Bro relax man. I just got back from my last minute meeting with Hyunjae oppa. He came and was crying and all. The next thing i know is him sleeping while i was wating for your to come back home but Kevin oppa had to bring you back as you are damn wasted last night.





 

So nothing else happened

 



 

Yeah man. Your hangover breakfast is out. Its almost 11 am. You should be thankful that Kevin oppa cooks for us.




 

Whatever, I will be out later. Get your away from my room and wake Changmin up.




 

Sir yes sir.








 

He banged close the door and you rolled your eyes as he alwasy be this moody in the morning but he became a sweet brother in the afternoon. You make your way to the living room and saw Q was sleeping with blankets on him. You went to sit on the floor and look at his face. You poke it till he shift his body and reach out to your wrist.










 

Stop poking....




 

Finally you are awake. Now go meet my brother. He might have clothes that you can feet.




 

No... i have to go home.




 

Yah you arent going to work today. So do us.




 

Oppa just go to my brother room, wash up and have breakfast.




 

Yah get your in that bathroom. You stink of alcohol. I dont want it to stain the smell on the sofa.




 

Oh... Sorry.....




 

Boy, go get yourself clean up.




 

Okay....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Oppa rest up




 

Oppa you can not do hard stuff when you are still hungover. I dont want any puke on the drink.




 

Im fine. Where is Hyunju. Isn she supposed to be here




 

She took the day off today. Dont you remember.




 

Ah... really. Well, she must be taking care of Changmin.




 

Oppa you are talking nonsense. Kevin oppa is with her. Not Changmin.




 

Yah. You dont know what happened last night. Theres so mych words comming out from Changmin and Chanhee. Especially... oh look who is here.




 

Especially who hyung.




 

Eric, I thought he was sick.




 

He is but he wants Younghoon hyung soup and bread.




 

Contagious. Seriously contagious.




 

Jiha... oh come on. Why does she have to be so sensitive. KIM JIHA PLEASE.





 

Why is he chasing after. Why is Eric chasing after her.




 

Oppa let Eric be. Now let me cook something for both of you and im going to closed this shop for today okay.




 

What close shop. No no no. I just make a new batch of bread.




 

Oppa you literally were sleeping while holding the packet of yeast. And you almost burn the coffee beans before you could even grind it. Not to mention that you didnt even preheat the oven and has imaginary loaf on the tray.




 

Hyung you are so wasted.




 

Fine fine. We will close the cafe for today.




 

What the. You are freaking close for today. Damn it Hayun is gonna be pissed with me. Why the heck are you here Chanhee.




 

Yah yah. If you want coffee just ask Aemin. Im tired and i wanna rest for today.




 

Urgh... Wait where is Hyunju.




 

She took an off day. So is it the normal order from the boys and Hayun.




 

Yeah. It is.




 

Jacob oppa you really need to catch up with Hayun phase man. Like dont you think she would be promoted because of her works.




 

Yah. She is good in everything but what I heard from Juyeon. She is like the ace of her previous company




 

Is that why Sangyeon hyung took her in.




 

Yeah. Oppa just give me five minutes and I will ask Jiha to make the drinks for you. Stay seated and no fights. Hyunju just told me that she will be taking care of Juyeon oppa and Changmin oppa with Kevin oppa.




 

She what.....